Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4566 times)
slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

You don't have to worry . Litecoin has a very good and promising future . I keep investing in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

So what happend to Bitcoin after Satoshi left?
The nature of a true proper Blockchain (like Litecoin) is such that it does not rely on a single person or company to function.

Satoshi is just a pseudo name. I guess it's the name of group of people and many of them still have hands on btc.
in the future, Litecoin is capable of being marked with the present. usually by supporting Litecoin now will help the development of the future. so to make the future of Litecoin, we can control start now by supporting it simultaneously. with full support able to make his future much better.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

I think this is just another FUD spreading on this forum that would lead misconception to others who are holding Litecoin in their stash. I believe its founder (Charlie Lee) or anybody would ever sell their Litecoin when this cryptocurrency is a very promising crypto that's even always being compared to bitcoin.

wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

Litecoin has a lot of opportunities, I don't think we should worry .
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee, has sold all of his digital currency assets, but that does not affect Litecoin's own price, which makes Litecoin down is a deliberately created issue to create panic sales.
But Lee insists he will still be committed to the Litecoin project. So Litecoin will not lose the figure of a founder.
so we do not have to worry about the age of litecoin, because litecoin will continue to exist, and not be affected by the issue.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

The future is not defined ... Until the founder of LTC will not buy it back and will not take up the improvement of the coin ...

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

Litecoin creator Charlie Lee, has sold all of his digital currency assets, but that does not affect Litecoin's own price, which makes Litecoin down is a deliberately created issue to create panic sales.
But Lee insists he will still be committed to the Litecoin project. So Litecoin will not lose the figure of a founder.
so we do not have to worry about the age of litecoin, because litecoin will continue to exist, and not be affected by the issue.
My personal take on his sale is that he for-runs the upcoming classification of the different coins.
With him not having any he made 100% sure there is no company structure.
Centralized company's producing money in the past always had legal issues to deal with.
Look at Liberty Dollars it operated for 11 Years before legal eagle appeared.
Decentralized systems dont need single point of focus, thats why Satoshi left also.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

I think Litecoin's future will be good. and I think that this coin will continue to rise in price.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Litecoin is the 5th largest cryptocurrency, with a market cap of over $12 billion.If you are planning on investing in Litecoin for the long term, then it is a good idea to look at Litecoin price predictions for 2020.  Longforecast.com’s Litecoin price prediction 2020 is in the range of $780 to $1374. Oracletimes.com is another website which expects the Litecoin price to be $1000 by 2020. But I can say that even if you find one of the above Litecoin price predictions to be very attractive, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
I don't that that you are right that what you are saying because I didn't heard anything about the owner that he sold all of his litecoin and quite , this is totally a fud news that I heard Frist time by you .
Here in actual litecoin have perfect technology like bitcoin have but the network of the litecoin hard-work that has support is very lite , so it is named by the owner litecoin , but in actual it is like bitcoin , so don't think that litecoin have no future , in actual after the bitcoin the lost of altcoins which are high Potential , litecoin is one of them where we can't ignore its success that we seen in past where we made lots of profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

I started to be unsure of litecoins, I kept looking at the litecoin market and it was going down. I want to switch to another coin that has a better value, I currently still hold some litecoin. I want to exchange it with ethereum. I want to buy the ethereum.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

I was shocked by the news about the litecoin owners coming out. I think litecoin will get bigger with the new owner, maybe there will be a good strategy from the new owner. This has been somewhat evident from the slightly increased litecoin value.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/
to increase the price and quality of Litecoin for the future. with decreasing Litecoin should be raised by building progress for the future for much better. besides that developing Litecoin will make its future increasing and profitable again. so we have the opportunity to become rich with Litecoin.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

The future of litecoin will depends on the trade in the economy and market place . For sure the trade of litecoins will be good and become stable . Dont believe in such people who just think litecoin is a joke and its kinda bad .
yes, I agree with you The future of Litecoin depends on the demand in the market, I think Litecoin is still a lot of demand and there are still many fans so I think Litecoin will continue to survive in the future.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

I'm not sure about the future of litecoins, I've sold everything I've got. Even though I suffered a lot of losses, it's better than some time to come litecoin is worthless. Since it is sold by its owner, litecoin experiences a bad situation, its value is unpredictable.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

Litecoin is an excellent altcoyin with excellent support and technology. I believe in the project and in Charlie Lee) I think that all the rumors about this project are wrong.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

If the information you provide is true, it may be better if you include accurate evidence and information to reinforce your opinion. If not, I think the people here will not believe it either, and think it's just a rumor made by an irresponsible party with the intention of dropping litecoins. Because up to now litecoins growth is still running well and smoothly. The interest of the buyers is also not reduced, so I think litecoin still has great hopes and opportunities to survive in the future with much better price and quality.

spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

having a tough time as l3+ farm owner....

come on LTC, prove the critics wrong.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

I still hold some litecoin I have, I still believe litecoin will come back good. I had time to sell some litecoin mine when I heard the news about the litecoin owner selling it to someone else. But I still keep some because I still hope the future of litecoins will remain good.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Is it really? I don't think that Charlie quit..
Future of Litecoin will be sweet, this is stable cryto currency today.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: