Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

The Future of litecoin looks quite bright. This litecoin will be adopted by majority of middle class and working class. So bigger volume trade than Bitcoin. That means this coin can become a coin for general public.

go litecoin.
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

Litecoin is one of the oldest remaining coins, in the Crypto market, the demand and Litecoin fans are many, so I'm sure Litecoin will continue to grow and become a big coin in the future.
bornMercurial

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

Litecoin very popular coin in which a very fast transactions and low commissions for inside the blockchain network. I think the future with development LiteCoin is yet to come

In my mind, Litecoin gets bigger with a new owner, maybe there will be a good strategy from the new owner. So Litecoin will not lose the figure of a founder. so we do not have to worry about the age of Litecoin because Litecoin will continue to exist, and not be affected by this problem.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Bitcoin allows investors to have more upsets, and the more "scarcity" it has, the more hunger and thirst, while Litecoin follows Bitcoin's footsteps and currently has a strong comfort alternative. Is there investment value? If you are optimistic about Bitcoin, then yes. Individuals are still not optimistic about Litecoin.
The greatest value of Bitcoin lies in the consensus of the people. It is widely acknowledged that Bitcoin is the originator of digital currency, and Litecoin is only one of the copycoins.
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I believe in Litecoin, it is still in development and while its adoption is becoming more and more popular, Bitcoin is still the most well-known cryptocurrency.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

This is one of the promising coin in crypto market. You have good chance, price will go up in coming days.
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

if you are going to invest in the crypto currency, then you should look at such Altcoin as Litecoin. The price of this coin is projected to increase. Therefore, it is worth to look closely at it.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

LTC may increase in the future. Due to the proxy overflow error in the original ERC20 smart contract, the total supply of various assets has been inflated. Appropriate auditing of smart contracts before deploying smart contracts must be mandatory.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

I'm not sure about the future of litecoins, I've sold everything I've got. Even though I suffered a lot of losses, it's better than some time to come litecoin is worthless. Since it is sold by its owner, litecoin experiences a bad situation, its value is unpredictable.

In my mind, Litecoin gets bigger with a new owner, maybe there will be a good strategy from the new owner. So Litecoin will not lose the figure of a founder.
So every coin still has hope even in decline as well as a declining Litecoin. I believe that Litecoin will increase over time. so the future will be very good.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

LTC may increase in the future. Due to the proxy overflow error in the original ERC20 smart contract, the total supply of various assets has been inflated. Appropriate auditing of smart contracts before deploying smart contracts must be mandatory.
I think Litecoin coins are very popular where deals are very fast, and the commissions are low for inside blockchain networks. I think the future with LiteCoin development is yet to come ...
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Well, think about it. If even the "father" of the project decided to leave and not come back, then one can draw only one correct conclusion. This "child" is generally hopeless.  Grin

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
LaTishaLaToya

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

I think the future of Litecoin will be good and make Litecoin investors will become rich, because the price of Litecoin will increase very high like Ethereum price, so I think Litecoin is very good for long-term investment.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

The future of lightcoin will be good. Do not worry. Judging by the tweets of Charlie Lee - he's still a joker. A coin with excellent technology and support. Rumors play a significant role in the market of crypto-currency, but they often turn out to be untrue.
with Litecoin degrading, it is capable of affecting its future. so when the decline occurs, we must support Litecoin to get back up and become stable as before. other than that support is necessary every coin who wants to experience improvement with its development. so it is necessary for support.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Are you sure of what you are saying? I see that the litecoin community is growing ever more. With the abundance of support gained for ethereum makes the ethereum stronger fortress. And if this continues, I think ethereum can create an opportunity for more confidence to reach a bright future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:12 AM

Are you sure of what you are saying? I see that the litecoin community is growing ever more. With the abundance of support gained for ethereum makes the ethereum stronger fortress. And if this continues, I think ethereum can create an opportunity for more confidence to reach a bright future.

my concern it the death of pow-scrypt mining at these prices vs difficulty

also the Bitmain monopoly that likely will result from this, in their usual massive 'toaster' pre-order madness and

filling their data halls up first with new equipment for 4-5 months before release driving up difficulty by 2x say

seen this dance before..they seem to be getting better at it...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ethergod

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

Litecoin has a bright future as a fork of bitcoin that has a strong development team willing to experiment and improve the network. Among cryptocurrencies, it has a relatively stable price.
paramex

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

In my opinion, LTC has a great future, this is one of the fastest low-cost coins in the blockchain network.
if he stops working LTC will not go anywhere, open source is for everyone.

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/
all coins have an opportunity to have a better future than today. because each coin has an ever-increasing development in order to achieve its future progress. as well as Litecoins who continue to strive to get up and grow their growth so that more rapidly and increased again in the future. I'm sure for the future it will be much better if we support it to keep growing.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:07:55 AM

Litecoin is one of the oldest coins that still exist today, I see in the crypto market Litecoin Community continues to grow,
I believe Litecoin has a bright future.
Lala Sravan

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

According to me Litecoin is one of my favourite Altcoin, the project of the Litecoin is good and potential of growth is high. It’s advisable for longterm investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: