Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

How true is this news/ Because this is the first time that I am coming across this news on this street and I do not think that it is true. You can prove me wrong by pointing me to a link or something that can prove what you said to be true. I believe that litecoin makes a good investment, and it is one that I would recommend for any one who is willing.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

I would not be surprised is litecoin topples bitcoin before Ethereum does, litecoin has what it takes in terms of usability, verification of payment, speed and circulating supply to be the next highest adopted cryptocurrency in the world. With litecoin bitcoin has found a capable successor.
opte masa

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

This can be seen from the indicator of the total market capitalization development between the two crypto currencies
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Certainly Litecoin will be very promising because Litecoin is predicted to increase significantly in the future. Currently, the market capitalization of Litecoin is No.7 in the market, ahead of it's Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum and Bitcoin. So if you are a venture capitalist, especially interested in investing in the pre-codec market, Litecoin is one of the coolest coin companies and its future will be very good.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

Before putting information here in the forum make sure that it is legitimate and true because many of the investors are here in the forum. The founder of litecoin not quit in the cryptocurrency litecoin he also said that he will nourish litecoin and we used to see the result of it right many of the time litecoin is in uptrends.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Before putting information here in the forum make sure that it is legitimate and true because many of the investors are here in the forum. The founder of litecoin not quit in the cryptocurrency litecoin he also said that he will nourish litecoin and we used to see the result of it right many of the time litecoin is in uptrends.
on many statements of experts regarding the future of the crypto currency, it can be concluded that very few altcoins will survive the current situation on the crypto-currency market. This is alarming and at the same time soothing, since the main investments are still in the etherium and Bitcoin.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

The future is almost certainly multichain and most alts have too much tunnel vision on trying to beat down btc rather than building themselves up to meet opportunities as they come.

When you end up on the same team as Micheal Jordan, you don't spend all your time trying to beat him out for the spotlight, you celebrate being on such a great team. Pippen against Jordan would have been a joke. Pippen with Jordan was a legend. Thunder and Lightning.
joeyarg

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

I honestly think that Litecoin will have a bright future ahead. One of the necessary steps that they are taking is no other than the LitePay. It will allow businesses to accept payments with LTC and they may issue tgeir own debit card. I did own some LTC before, but I exchanged it to Dogecoin.

I think it will have a great impact in the next few years, even the criminals are starting to use LTC in their evil schemes and make it as their alternative instead of BTC.
I don’t see any future use case for Litecoin. Unlike Ethereum where it created a platform for others to develop on. Litecoin only has fast transactions and lower transaction costs. Other coins also have those features too.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Litecoin has a great potencial for growth, so you can buy it now ubtil its price too low (around 50$). Ltc may growth to 500$ per coin easy!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

This times, most altcoin and tokens are discounted! LTC is a good altcoin, but Dev has sold out most of the LTC holdings, which has a big impact on investor sentiment!
deadcomeback

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

Litecoin has a bright future thanks to "future contracts"
Litecoin (LTC) creates futures contracts based on Crypto Facilities, a future electronic money platform in the UK. It met the "strong customer demand" and Charlie Lee began offering Litecoin the future.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Litecoin's future will be very best. Because i think its market will be recover, And then every user will be get profit.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

LTC is a good coin with good prospects. Many companies use this coin in their projects. Therefore, I believe that LTC has a good future.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

The LTC project has already been tested by time and tested many times by the fall and take-off. I think that I still think that the LTC project will be fine, now the entire crypto-currency world is experiencing great difficulties with prices and interest.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

The birth of Litecoin was inspired by Bitcoin, and it has the same technical implementation principles. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not subject to any central organization's management. Compared with Bitcoin, Litecoin has three significant differences: First, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation; Second, Litecoin network expects to produce 84 million Litecoin is four times as much as the bitcoin network; and third, Litecoin uses Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption algorithm in its workload proof algorithm, which makes it more common than Bitcoin. It is easier to mine Litecoin on computers.
Litecoin is a good future and now, I think now litecoin must be aligned with ethereum because it has a great price and good potential in the future, its height, it will still continue to be one of the coins that become investment choice.

Litecoin is one of the top choices for long term investment because of the great potential like bitcoin and ethereum. The team developer of that project are working well, so I believe it have a great future the only we can do is wait on what will may happen.
I also think that Litecoin is a great choice for long-term investment. It is faster and cheaper, though unfortunately it does not suggest any new ideas.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

basicly, when founder coin has sell all of his coins its mean there's something wrong with this coin. but, thats mean nothing in market. so far i think litecoin have a great system and development, but for future i dont think this coin will be exist.

Well litecoin has always been undervalued coin from longtime until the pump which it had in December and I feel the developer needs to implement something new into litecoin in order for it to survive.
I personally think Litecoin is going to have  a great future! Its transactions are lightning fast, the network is very stable, so i think the current price of it is definitely undervalued.
bucklee324

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

LTC is losing value and position in the market. Where are LTC's CEOs, are there any breakthroughs or strong developments for LTC?
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

With Litecoin that keeps trying to get up and grow its growth so that it is faster and increases again in the future. I am sure that the future will be much better if we support it to continue to grow. LTC is one of the fastest low-cost coins on the blockchain network.
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Hopefully there will be no effect, surely hoping that the Litecoint for the future will experience even better growth, because I am sure that the cointecoint coint has good potential in the future
Utkaozero

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

I think nothing bad will happen . Against this background, the price may change, but not for long
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: