Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Merchants are the parties providing the products or services

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?

There are no freebies! to be a helper will be undergone in so much trouble, you need to have a good background first with reviews online.
to be this on the team is not a freeman, you need to prove yourself to be worth one of them.

WP explains merchants as business owners who will put their products on lina.

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows:
1. The Merchant places a new product review request or a new advertising campaign bid on the Lina.review website by providing campaign details (links, conversion goals, …), for example 1000 clicks at the price of 1000 LINA (1 LINA per click).

You can't provide a movie review if you just base it on watching the trailer. Same with other products and services, for hotels, I can't say it was clean and service was good if I didn't check in, in restaurants, it should be about the food. Magazine journalists and bloggers get something, merchants get advertised in return.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?

There are no freebies! to be a helper will be undergone in so much trouble, you need to have a good background first with reviews online.
to be this on the team is not a freeman, you need to prove yourself to be worth one of them.

Do you think, what kind of background in your opinion Sir for this things? I thought everyone are welcome as long as you comply what they are looking for this matter.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

Helpers are those who are hired by Lina to make the reviews for the advertisers or merchants. They are paid so i think there will be more applicants to be employed as helpers.

Helpers are the qualified users who are being paid from advertising revenue (up to 50%) to post quality reviews. If they didn't post a quality review within two months. I think they will be demoted.

I see that if they don’t post quality reviews the helpers will be demoted if they are not active helpers, I thinks that’s good for them to maintain ghe quality of the reviews in lina site. I just wonder where do they base quality post? Do they based it with the positive post? Do they have standards about quality post?
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows:
1. The Merchant places a new product review request or a new advertising campaign bid on the Lina.review website by providing campaign details (links, conversion goals, …), for example 1000 clicks at the price of 1000 LINA (1 LINA per click).

You can't provide a movie review if you just base it on watching the trailer. Same with other products and services, for hotels, I can't say it was clean and service was good if I didn't check in, in restaurants, it should be about the food. Magazine journalists and bloggers get something, merchants get advertised in return.

That would really depend on the product/service the merchant is offering. Movie reviews don't work like that since people all over the world pay to watch movies, and some of them submit their rating on review sites. The same applies to hotels, restaurants and others, people avail of them first and create a review. Specifically for the merchants of lina, I believe that the "providing" part means indicating so that it would appear on the ad.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Helpers are those who are hired by Lina to make the reviews for the advertisers or merchants. They are paid so i think there will be more applicants to be employed as helpers.

Helpers are the qualified users who are being paid from advertising revenue (up to 50%) to post quality reviews. If they didn't post a quality review within two months. I think they will be demoted.

I see that if they don’t post quality reviews the helpers will be demoted if they are not active helpers, I thinks that’s good for them to maintain ghe quality of the reviews in lina site. I just wonder where do they base quality post? Do they based it with the positive post? Do they have standards about quality post?

I read their whitepaper and their website it is stated their that they have criteria about quality post and I think that quality post is about having quality than quantity meaning it doesn’t matter if they will will post positive or negative reviews as long as the reviews are clear and it fits the criteria of the product thay their are reviewing well I guess it’s totally fine.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

That would really depend on the product/service the merchant is offering. Movie reviews don't work like that since people all over the world pay to watch movies, and some of them submit their rating on review sites. The same applies to hotels, restaurants and others, people avail of them first and create a review. Specifically for the merchants of lina, I believe that the "providing" part means indicating so that it would appear on the ad.

For the advertisements, both users and helpers can click on the link. Assuming that regular users are the ones who actually do purchases or avail services first and then write up a review, for helpers, if they're gonna do it as a job, they would need to test the product or avail the service. They probably won't be able to meet their required number of quality reviews if that's the case, or they will just be making fictional reviews based on fictional experiences about products and services. Merchants should provide to helpers since 1. Helpers review are listed separately/ it would be like an advertisement and 2. Helpers got this as a job, which mean they are expert and can provide the best review and constructive criticism as well as points for improvement.
lance04

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Can anyone explain to me the value of online product review? Its just some kind of hard things to me to understand it anyway.
Though some of their goal target I understood anyhow. Thanks for this concern who will answer my question.

Based on my opinion in your question about the value of online product review is high and timely because in the era that we live today which technology and internet is one of the source of information. People most of the time search the review of the product or services before they invest their hard earned money. In regards to this the demand of review sites is high so the value of review is defenitely a prerequisite before purchase. I hope my answer help you.

This is just 1 point: online shops like amazon, alibaba, zalora and many others are being patronized, malls have closed since people start buying online, and before people buy things online, they check for product reviews.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

It might not happen, why? Because the helpers will automatically remove from the service if the administration or the lina core will find something fishy with their helper. If the helper will always be given an opportunity to prove herself that she is not paid helper and if the lina review will turn to trust system, I think the helpers will take advantage the system.
In our life, we have only one chance, one opportunity to prove ourselves! That's why death is always the risk of life.
You might be right because if you are one of those helpers,you might find a way to get more profits even if you risk your reputation but lets wait for the developers to come and explain how this system will work.

Risk is everywhere, and death can be happen at the time we didn't expect. So being a Helper also can be happen to anyone here in the forum. So it is all depend on how there gonna maintain their position as a helper from a common users anyway.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.
Users are ordinary individuals who just had experienced using the services of products being advertised. They are not the official reviewers which they call helpers. Most of the helpers were former users that been promoted to helpers and they are one of those who will filter the reviews made by ordinary users. In my opinion, transparency means whether it be negative or positive it should be posted.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

What are the best criteria to choose a helper for LINA.REVIEW??

DO they need to be financially stable so corruption can be limited?
Do they need to be popular people so the community will trust them more?
Do they need NOT to be an owner of any company or product for the review not to be biased?

DO helpers really be that efficient in making reviews for the company to stay transparent? Or this will be another money market?
They need to be real users first for them to really say something legit about the products or services being advertised. If they’ve not been real users i doubt their reviews will be credible even.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

Any update on the project? It seems the developer is not showing up in this thread. Some questions still remained questions. I hope Lina is not one of those ICOs that flew by night when after getting investors’ money.  Smiley
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

I think they have a standard basis in their post to make it qualify to the review, but the good thing is that they only show the real, the transparency of every product that need to review.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

What are the best criteria to choose a helper for LINA.REVIEW??

DO they need to be financially stable so corruption can be limited?
Do they need to be popular people so the community will trust them more?
Do they need NOT to be an owner of any company or product for the review not to be biased?

DO helpers really be that efficient in making reviews for the company to stay transparent? Or this will be another money market?
Helpers need only one characteristics, that is being honest. Even a financial stable can be a corrupt if they want, even the popular person can be dishonest, and even without company of any product can be bias if the money is involved, the lina review need to have is an honest helper because no matter what is their status in life if they really honest doing a review to the product, the transparency may occur.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

To LINA project and its TEAM!
If the reviews can be paid to do fake ratings for those products and some related thing in your platform, how can people and readers be assured that you are being transparent too? Sorry for the words and Q, but let us be real even MAINSTREAM MEDIA and reporters are being paid to be BIAS!

I agree with you that there are certain group of reviewers who are paid to give positive review because it is sponsored, but tgere are also people who’s job is to give honest reviews to the product they used because they care for their credebility specially when they have many followers.

The group of reviewers who's giving such fake reviews are not welcome in the lina review project because the lina project only hired those people who are only professional and experts in giving reviews.

I agree on you Genosx that they will hire a helper who's professional and expert on reviews but there is another option where a non-pro or common user of  Lina.review that can be a helper through getting a lot of published review and widely accepted by many people who is using the platform. It can be a downfall of the review if these kind of helper got a chance to make some fake review and abuse their power to make fraud or under the table review in Lina's platform.

Even so you are a qualified helper to the site/platform you can be easily demoted if you fail to submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality and it is based on the number of likes and agree's of the user in lina.review. I think when you are a paid reviewer or you do a fake review you can easily be remove from the team when the people doesn't agree on your review. Just not giving a thumbs up or agree can easily out thrown you in your helper position. Correct me if I'm wrong i've just read this on their whitepaper.

Your speculation of some of your statement was quite true in reality, then if you are going to check and read it to their WP,  being a helper is not just an easy position hear due to you are also quick to be demote if you fail to submit their requirements about it. Therefore, the task must be constructive as well as a helper, isn't right?
Yes, and the helper is the main concern of all reviewing product, they need to gave more time and effort to reveal the truth and nothing but the truth of the product if they really want their job as a helper.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Any update on the project? It seems the developer is not showing up in this thread. Some questions still remained questions. I hope Lina is not one of those ICOs that flew by night when after getting investors’ money.  Smiley

Let us give them more time for this, they might be busy doing something better for the project they want to build.
I have witnessed some project that are so quite and people started to doubt them because of that,
but at the end, because of their brilliant job, they turned the ICO sold-out. so lets wait for them. though i hope they are not so quite like this.
looking forward for a telegram group soon.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.
Users are ordinary individuals who just had experienced using the services of products being advertised. They are not the official reviewers which they call helpers. Most of the helpers were former users that been promoted to helpers and they are one of those who will filter the reviews made by ordinary users. In my opinion, transparency means whether it be negative or positive it should be posted.

Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

Common users mean ...
...review and assessment work, depending on configuration.

That's just an example. We can't make assumptions unless we use the real thing. Could be and depending on configuration are the holes that can't be filled unless the system is up and made concrete esp. for lina review. For other future review systems made on the platform would depend a lot on configuration as well. Nothing concrete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: