Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.
The problem with advertisers is they dont accept negative reviews to be published. If they indeed pay Lina for reviews, they will want to make sure their payment will not be in vain. Meaning reviews must be something that will uplift or support their product or advertisement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

Hi dev, this project is interesting and your so called token generation is ICO right? how much has been raised so far?
it seems that there's a lot of question thrown here, is dev active here?

I went to their website and check out how much they raised but sadly they don’t post it there. I wonder where can I see that because Im quite interested in this project. About dev, I think their not active here.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

But how can we be sure that the helper who made the review for "LINA.REVIEW" is not bias and just base on the truth? We can't tell if the review of the helper is paid or by all means. A company who doesn't need a review for a better rating can pay people to ruin others reputation especially if that item or establishment is a threat to the company he is managing. It is cheaper to pay some review than to make a commercial on the mainstream. This will apply to the transparency of the review and the credibility of the helpers.

How can we be sure the review for "LINA.REVIEW" is not bias and just base on the truth? Truth to be told we can't unless we ourselves use the products being reviewed and make a review ourselves. I believe that no product is perfect and as the saying goes you cannot please everyone. There is sure to be a few reviews that is contrary to the majority. What Lina.review offers based on my understanding is the transparency on who is making the review and what are his/her credential to make a review using blockchain technology. LINA is set to make a trend on review platforms with these. With the transparency we can say that people can be more confident with the reviews and buy products that are LINA reviewed so to say. LINA, i think is not geared towards giving positive reviews but honest reviews. For companies, yes it might hurt their prestige and profitability but companies who can't take criticism and improve their product might as well go out of business since we see how a VIRAL post on Facebook can make one a celebrity or an enemy of the Social media people. Similar to reviews.

1. Companies pays LINA platform for reviews
2. Qualified Helpers makes an honest review for the product and gets paid by LINA
3. Company increases Sales due to quality reviews
4. More Companies prefers using LINA platform for reviews.

These is the ideal set-up. It is bigger in reality but hey let the technical people handle that.

How could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias? If 1,000 reviews would say hey this taste goods. Very delicious and LINA people tastes the actual product and its a garbage, then we can say that the 1,000 reviews are biased or paid. What do I mean by these. Aside from expecting honest reviews, LINA could assign qualified people to at least sample the products being reviewed. These maybe helpers themselves promoted to higher rankings based on their qualification and previous reviews or LINA has their own Quality Assurance Team sort of an Audit.

LINA will be under the development stage and they can actually take our concerns and inputs here for them to review and use in the development of LINA.

I hope these helps.

Thank you for this brief explanation. I agree more about LINA.Review having its own Quality Assurance Team so that the review system is not based on the community itself. There should be an independent team that will evaluate the legitimacy and transparency of each review.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

But how can we be sure that the helper who made the review for "LINA.REVIEW" is not bias and just base on the truth? We can't tell if the review of the helper is paid or by all means. A company who doesn't need a review for a better rating can pay people to ruin others reputation especially if that item or establishment is a threat to the company he is managing. It is cheaper to pay some review than to make a commercial on the mainstream. This will apply to the transparency of the review and the credibility of the helpers.

As I stated, they will undergo qualification procedures, this alone will filter out anything that will make the system biased.  Besides, these helpers are being paid with their reviews by Lina.review platform so basically they will be bind by certain rules and regulations by the platform (if I am not mistaken) and possible a  breached of contract maybe file against them if they do not follow such agreement.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 05:31:00 PM by bravetalkcoin

When I glanced here, I noticed first the name of your project. Unfortunately, I don't see any reflection of the word Lina to your platform. I am pretty sure that Lina defines a woman. Anyways, what is the connection of you project name to your platform? I am just curious because name of a project is important to build it well and remarks to the people.

Indeed true, in some other point of view you are right dude. Literally, it is the name of an individual girl/female and I don't see any relation of lina  review in this industry. Though I'm a newbie only as I read the whitepaper you have I still don't understand so easily, instead for what I understood about this was Lina is a kind of blockchain platform that could give enhancement for the user in this industry.

I must say that the name of the project was well-studied and the team has taken many considerations to come up with this brilliant name.

First, The name LINA, if you have already read the whitepaper and watched the informative video was very obvious with that of the 4-letter acronym.

LI - Link (Globally Connected - Blockchain-based platform which all Lina-based review channels are globally
      connected)
N  - N (and)
A  - Assessment (Quality Reviews - produce the best possible transparency and create conditions for reviewers
      to benefit from providing quality reviews)

Second, it's so simple which makes it
a. easier to be remembered - a four letter word can be remembered by anyone
b. easier to be pronounced - which makes it easier to be spread by word of mouth.
c. easier to be spelled-out - some reasons why some users were confused about the products/services/brand
    names because of the complexity of the name. Some are misspelled-out especially now that so many brand
    names were available to the market.

Some examples are SONY, SIRI, and JARVIS which are derived from the names of persons, easy to pronounce and remember. I think the purpose of using human names is the sense of partnership or belongingness to us as individuals who always long for personal companion/assistant. Most importantly they are widely known to the market.
Bitbratt

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?

The problem here is the question of reliability of the reviews and reviewers. Will it be indeed reliable? Will there still be negative ratings posted as honest review? If i am an advertiser, i pay the platform for a review, if the reviews i got are negatives then how will it help my product or advertisements? Or will Lina really publish  honest negative reviews?
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

The problem here is the question of reliability of the reviews and reviewers. Will it be indeed reliable? Will there still be negative ratings posted as honest review? If i am an advertiser, i pay the platform for a review, if the reviews i got are negatives then how will it help my product or advertisements? Or will Lina really publish  honest negative reviews?

that is a very good point. I was about to ask that but i think that this is where transparency comes in. If it is really reliable review eventhough it will not be beneficial to the advertisers, they must still publish it. And this will be a way to improve their products or serviceamustquote author=micahyahel10 link=topic=2767700.msg29852762#msg29852762 date=1518089352]

[/quote]
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

Very good point! As what I've seen on their whitepaper, Merchants will pay an amount for lina review in order for them to make some reviews, suggestions and comments about  the company/firms. In short, company paid lina to criticize them. It is now in the decision of the helpers to make a good or bad point about a certain company! The hand is upon the helper, as long as he did his job even it damaged the image of company. I guess helpers are not very harsh of what will they say. And I think they have ethics, if then, no worries to have damage with the company. Lina is equal, it is not bias!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

The problem with advertisers is they dont accept negative reviews to be published. If they indeed pay Lina for reviews, they will want to make sure their payment will not be in vain. Meaning reviews must be something that will uplift or support their product or advertisement.
This is how I imagine with the lina, helpers will make a neutral review for a certain product or service then the common users are the one who will give their sides about the review. If it good point, it will uplift the company but if it is in bad review, it will damage the company. It is now in the responsibility of the firms to handle the review. If they will make some changes about their services.
Betternet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Another paid shills to make favorable reviews?
Bitbratt

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

Sounds like  Grin Cheesy Wink. Let’s give them a chance maybe they will make it in a more creative and reliable ways.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Sounds like  Grin Cheesy Wink. Let’s give them a chance maybe they will make it in a more creative and reliable ways.

I hope this is not about the payment, every review is a good way to tell the company or whatsoever a good or bad one.
Payment is not a good sign to run an honest and transparent review to anyone! a shill is just trash that needs to stop!
We are creating a community and a review is a big factor! Never lie or make one under money. TRANSPARENCY PLEASE!
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

The helper is filtered by lina, it is not easy to be a helper because there are lot of requirements needed in order to become a helper. If one of the helper commits any mistake in any review or the lina company detects that there is an anomaly between their helper and firm, helper automatically remove from his service.

Bobby park

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

I hope this is not about the payment, every review is a good way to tell the company or whatsoever a good or bad one.
Payment is not a good sign to run an honest and transparent review to anyone! a shill is just trash that needs to stop!
We are creating a community and a review is a big factor! Never lie or make one under money. TRANSPARENCY PLEASE!
As of now, the word truth does not really exist! As a matter of fact, everyone of us are committed lies. We cannot remove lies and I don't believe that the lina.review will 100% stop review fraud. Again, we cannot live without lies but we can eliminate lies and I think eliminating of lies will be the responsibility of lina.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

As of now, the word truth does not really exist! As a matter of fact, everyone of us are committed lies. We cannot remove lies and I don't believe that the lina.review will 100% stop review fraud. Again, we cannot live without lies but we can eliminate lies and I think eliminating of lies will be the responsibility of lina.

Yeah, review is a very complex area. The one with incentive might comes with bias, the one without might decrease the reviews amount. Especially on the internet where reviews can be made by basically anyone, it is not easy to stop review fraud.
Bobby park

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Yeah, review is a very complex area. The one with incentive might comes with bias, the one without might decrease the reviews amount. Especially on the internet where reviews can be made by basically anyone, it is not easy to stop review fraud.
Until now, my mind keeps blowing on what will be the move of lina to eliminate the fraud. Yet it is already discussed in the whitepaper but it seems like it is impossible to make it. People will make a way to crack the core, firms will provide hackers who will enter the system of lina and will inflict damage to the review. I am just anticipating what will happen by the time that it will not be secured well. People might lose hope to lina if that kind of scenario will happen.
Betternet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Yes they will pay them inreturn but the reason they make lina.review is to have transparent review for the people so meaning they will make their project better than the others. They better be because people will invest in this coin because they believe their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: