Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:08:39 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23633 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.

Hi Tatalin! At first i was actually skeptical on Lina.review's registration fee for Merchants & Advertisers, then your concern came along. I guess the registration fees will somehow protect the consumers (and the whole of the review platform i guess) from businesses you are concerned of. First of all, if Lina.review is requiring users who wanted to be helpers a set of binding & legal identification, then we can expect more strict requirements for businesses.  Secondly, with the registration/advertising fees in place, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be an expensive (and ridiculous, if i may say) strategy to bring down a competitor.

If the competitors register their name as a common users, then registration fees are free. As common users they can freely write their own review and assessment. My concern is this, how can Lina avoid this kind of tactics? (If everyone can be a common user and each of it can write their own review). I guess there should be a limitation as to what extent a common user can write a review based on what he has experienced.
For users to become helper ( the one will give reviews) they need to be approved by helper board and as soon as lina.review community grow, approval from helper board will become strict so i think we should not worry that much regarding fake reviews since they are assessed first before making reviews in certain products and services. Having negative feedbacks is good actually, companies will be forced to elevate the quality of their service and product and people will acknowledge lina as strict due to standards they made for user's reviews.
I read in the whitepaper that there are some requirements for the user to become helper and all of it must comply in order for them to become official helper of lina.review. unfortunately, it is hard to become helper and I think that this is a good idea in order for the user not to become easily go on to the core of lina. Lina will filter the people who are willng to help review more reliable.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Still not understanding how Lina stops fraudulent/bought reviews. I just keep reading how the blockchain is immutable and transparent and decentralized.... but what exactly is the process that makes Lina different from anything else. It is not laid out enough for my understanding.
If you are interested with the project then you mat read the whitepaper of it. The whitepaper will give you an idea how does the blockchain technology prevents review fraud. The transparency of it will help the idea of this project to become more successful.
I guess you must finish to read it because it will help you to become interested in the project. I know in the first place, I am not convinced by this project but later on, I appreciate how lina will fight the fake reviews.

aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

The Lina.review platform aims to create a social review platform built on trust and reputation with revolutionary blockchain technology and enables users and experts to benefit by the quality of their reviews. this is one very good project for me because all of us are the ones who rely on it, as we make our own reviews. hopefully Lina.review project will grow and run as planned, successful luck dev.
CASTIEL05

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

Online review is also a way of advertising a certain company to use "word of mouth". Good online reviews bring in new customer. We as a consumer, we want to look first for the reviews or feedback before we spend our money. By Lina's platform, this could help consumers to give us the most legitimate and trustworthy online reviews.
but how they can assure us that those online reviews are worth it? transparent and no back jobs?
Can reviews be funded right? as you are here on the forum and do such campaigns. how can you make sure that those people are ot making reviews to earn money?

Well if you read the whitepaper, people will  be doing the review because they can make a living out of it. Helpers, as specified will need to submit his/her CV, highlighting his credential as a reviewer. Similarly, regular users can apply as helpers.

They can't assure us but blockchain technology will be of help in the transparency and tracing back the reviews from the users and the helpers. Using blockchain technology, I think LINA can monitor the progress of each activity and check on the quality of the reviews as they will be given by qualified helpers based on their submitted credentials. Currently LINA will be having its ICO or it is gaining investments for the development of the project. The success of the project will really be dependent on the acceptance of the merchants on using LINA as the preferred platform for reviews. For helpers, I myself may apply in the future. As of now we can help LINA thru decimating information and joining the Campaigns and Bounties. Good luck to us.
Goodluck for participating the campaign. Hopefully it will boost this project in order to spread the goodness of the review.
There is no such thing as an absolute truth. We cannot say that if the review had blockchain technology, it is more transparent. We don't know how accurate the review is. Well I think lina will make it more reliable than usual online review but to make it absolutely zero review fraud. I guess it will not happen. Helpers can help promotion of company.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

I have read the whitepaper and Lina is focused on review system of products and services. Im a fan of review and your right most of the reviews I read is in favor of the product and not to mention bloggers who are paid to review products as well. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing anything that’s new to me. I just have a question is the product & service review limited to US products and US reviewers?
Actually the subjects they will review is quite limited as of now, they are medical services, hospitals, hotels, movie, restaurant, cryptocurrency, and smartphone. all are good subjects for review since this are all high in demand, adding online shopping websites for reviews is a must add as well, people tend to get scammed from those sellers so reviews from users of these online sites will be a good benefit for the public.
I guess reviews will focus more on oligopolist because we all know that these companies are too powerful in the market. They dominate the market and at the same time, they control the price that they will issue upon the market. In short, it is good to know that people will give reviews to these oligopolist in order for the consumers to know who is better among them.
It is more applicable in monopolistic competition. Market structure with has a large number of small firms. We all know that they have the same quantity and identitical to each other but they are different in price. So, in order to be guided in a small amount of products and services, lina.review will help to direct the people from the good firm. The reviews will open up the problem of the services and at the same how the services worth of.
More consumer will easily find whom among the firms has a good quality and having a small amount of price.
Wallflower28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.

Hi Tatalin! At first i was actually skeptical on Lina.review's registration fee for Merchants & Advertisers, then your concern came along. I guess the registration fees will somehow protect the consumers (and the whole of the review platform i guess) from businesses you are concerned of. First of all, if Lina.review is requiring users who wanted to be helpers a set of binding & legal identification, then we can expect more strict requirements for businesses.  Secondly, with the registration/advertising fees in place, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be an expensive (and ridiculous, if i may say) strategy to bring down a competitor.

If the competitors register their name as a common users, then registration fees are free. As common users they can freely write their own review and assessment. My concern is this, how can Lina avoid this kind of tactics? (If everyone can be a common user and each of it can write their own review). I guess there should be a limitation as to what extent a common user can write a review based on what he has experienced.
For users to become helper ( the one will give reviews) they need to be approved by helper board and as soon as lina.review community grow, approval from helper board will become strict so i think we should not worry that much regarding fake reviews since they are assessed first before making reviews in certain products and services. Having negative feedbacks is good actually, companies will be forced to elevate the quality of their service and product and people will acknowledge lina as strict due to standards they made for user's reviews.
Is there a limited number of helpers that will help lina.review more reliable? For me, it is better that there are only a few number of helper but they are efficiently to hold up different review. I guess also that a helper must have the capacity to hold different reviews and they must not be biased. I think it is one of the requirement to become a helper.

vikibeta

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:13:05 AM

hey everyone, how is it going?
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

Finally I'm a Jr. Member, where can I join any bounty for Lina?

You can Join Lina! it's up to you! if you want to try and share your knowledge here and help us to grow the community kindly visit the pages 1 and read the whitepaper and roadmap, Lina Review is a Driven review community.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

A blockchain based review platform! What a wonderful idea! The reviews will be unbiased. Feedback will be easily provided. Everything transparent. Am I getting it right? Good luck

Yes you are right, and we can actually invest in LINA before it starts. We can contribute to this wonderful idea. If Lina is able to establish a reputable name in providing honest and quality review, consumers will tend to prefer Lina reviewed products.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

A blockchain based review platform! What a wonderful idea! The reviews will be unbiased. Feedback will be easily provided. Everything transparent. Am I getting it right? Good luck

Yes you are right, and we can actually invest in LINA before it starts. We can contribute to this wonderful idea. If Lina is able to establish a reputable name in providing honest and quality review, consumers will tend to prefer Lina reviewed products.
This ICO was just announced, i haven't seen any dates when it will take place any information so far? it's good to know they already accepting investment for this project, i hope they'll get what they need, this is too great of an idea to get wasted..
Wallflower28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:27:32 PM by Wallflower28

This ICO was just announced, i haven't seen any dates when it will take place any information so far? it's good to know they already accepting investment for this project, i hope they'll get what they need, this is too great of an idea to get wasted..
A good project must be supervise, support and participate. Lina has the potential to be successful due to its uniqueness and the usage of the platform in our industry.
I want to connect with the telegram account of Lina to get some updates but I cannot see any telegram account of this project. Would anyone guide me to the telegram account of lina.review?

MelisaMoris

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Finally I'm a Jr. Member, where can I join any bounty for Lina?
You responded on information about Bounty campaign? I think it's too early
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

Wonder how blockchain will change everything!with Lina a blockchain-based platform that everyone can build their own review system to develop community and manage their own businesses.

Definetly it will make impact to the community aside from the fact that they make honest review they also change the way people think of reviews, they will now know what a real review is. Will they also review ICo and some coins? If they will make this right I think people will appreciate this project more.

I think some company who will have their ICO will also want to use LINA in the future. I'm not sure but I think someone needs to explain further on the LINA program. I mean the conversation on this thread is focused on LINA platform being able to provide quality reviews in the future but I think they are also generating LINA tokens which means LINA is having its ICO right? LINA token is another Altcoin if my interpretation is right and the best thing about this it has already a practical use in the LINA platform right? Unlike other Altcoin the Lina platform itself is a way to earn and make use of LINA token. Correct me if I'm wrong or if my interpretation is not right. Hope to hear from Lina people. If my interpretation is right this is something bigger and should have a wider information campaign on the forum. I'm close to being a Jr. Member and I hope I can join the bounty campaign of Lina.
Well if that happens, altcoin and upcoming ICOs will be more filtered than today! It is nice to see if the investors will confidently to invest in altcoin. Unfortunately, maybe it will not happen since the project is focused on the review of the products and services that offered by certain establishment or company.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:53:18 AM

I think all we can read regarding lina’s announcement is their whitepaper and roadmap in their website. I haven’t seen any Lina page in facebook, twitter or any social media. I think they will soon get in there so that their popularity will increase.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.
Wallflower28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.
The review will be based upon the helpers. If the helpers are biased and making some ingenuine comments about the company, for sure a lot of custumers become mad of this review system. The fault of the helpers will direct to the lina.review. so it is a must that the helpers are well directed by this review system, have dignity and caring to the reputation of lina and to the whole society.

CASTIEL05

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

The review will be based upon the helpers. If the helpers are biased and making some ingenuine comments about the company, for sure a lot of custumers become mad of this review system. The fault of the helpers will direct to the lina.review. so it is a must that the helpers are well directed by this review system, have dignity and caring to the reputation of lina and to the whole society.
It is good if lina.review knows a lot with their helpers. Lina must provided a veteran personnel with morality and values. I hope that they will not make any bad things that will inflict to the name of lina. I believe in the lina project but I think it is impossible to have trusted employers.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I'm a newbie and what I understand about LINA is that this is a platform to solve issues regarding biased and manipulated reviews for different products&services by companies or people involved thereby misleading the clients/end users from the truth which is unjust.Good to know LINA will be of great help in this matter.

Lina is a vreview platform. I have not read they solve issues like review manipulations. I think you’ve read a different white paper  Grin. Advertisers/products pay to get good reviews here.

"Although reviews and reviewers play a very important role in...In practice, the review results are often manipulated by Corporations,large companies...making it difficult for users to trust the results of product reviews...The solution to this problem is to build Lina.Review-..."
You may check your WP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: