Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:48:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23627 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

This is quoted from Lina whitepaper.

4.7 The Review System

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the
reward sharing flows:
1. The Merchant places a new product review request or a new advertising campaign
bid on the Lina.review website by providing campaign details (links, conversion
goals, …), for example 1000 clicks at the price of 1000 LINA (1 LINA per click).
2. The Merchant deposits 1000 LINA to smart contract to place the bid. 1000 LINA
then will be locked and the bid is waiting for approval.
3. Lina.review staff reviews and approves the bid. In case the bid is rejected, deposit
amount will be refundable to the merchant.
4. Once the bid gets approved, Lina.review service will be notified to execute the bid.
5. The bid gets executed on Lina.review website based on campaign parameters.
6. Whenever a user clicks on the ads link, the click will be recorded on the Lina Core
private blockchain.
7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being
approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.
8. The Lina.review service will periodically check transactions on the Lina Core
private blockchain and bid configurations to determine if the campaign is fully
executed or expired.
9. Once a bid is fully executed or expired, the LINA smart contract will be called with
statistical information to calculate fee(s) and revenue sharing distribution to users
and LINA token holders. In case the bid is partly executed, the remaining amount
(if any) will be refundable to the merchant.
* Bid status on the public chain will be synchronized to the Lina Core private
blockchain by the Lina Bridge.

Your comments on this. Will it be similar to the PPC in Google and Bing? Is it review or an ad or both? If it will be Lina ad I think this will be different from what I am expecting.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Lina.review will give users transparent and trustful reviews that will avoid companies hide bad reviews. Lina.review will give experts (helpers) a portion of advertising revenue in order for them to be motivated to maintain a quality review. This will help common users before making a decision.
More product selling online has no proper review or they gave not the real quality of the products, what happened next is bad image of the company.The lina.Review will help to gave the real quality of the product that made by the helpers,and we will have a peace of mind in buying a product.

LINA.REVIEW can provide us a good platform where we can find the real deal of the quality of any product that they will feature, but there is a doubt on my mind which is happening all over the world. Yes, it is happening a long time ago until now. This LINA can give such a good and transparent reviews, but those reviews are just made by helpers and i hope this project can be with someone who can provide real quality of any product! what am I telling? Even any good review if there are so much FAKE circulating around, then the review can be true but not for the product we can get. TO MANY FAKE ITEMS NOW, REPLICA!

With so many fake items in every corner, and we cannot stop it because millions of them are being made. And I think that is how Lina.Review will help consumers to specify and verify if a specific item that is being sold by a certain manufacturer is authentic or fake.

In tht note, I beleive that lina has also advertisers meaning that the product is legit. I hope that lina.review will also has listings of the official product selling sites. In this case it will prevent fake items too.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

I can say that the reviews taht is being given by the lina project is legit because this project was created to make sure that the reviews of the people are really true through the use of blockchain which ha unique codes that can be easily traced by the lina company, if there will be an occurence of review fraud.

In addition to the statement above the reviews on the lina project is authentic
because the developers set a criteria for the filtering of reviews and there is a form that will be filled up by the consumers to confirm if it is legit or not
These criteria will help the helpers or moderators on filtering the reviews and the basis of the helpers on filtering reviews are its reliability and also the authenticity of their feedbacks.

The reviews are also filtered by lina so we are sure of it’s authenticity. But what they need to prove is that the reviews should be transparent and it should has somehow relation to the previous reviews so we will know that the review is true.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

The success of the lina project are depending on the authenticness and the reliability of each and every review to the products and service that are offered to the companies. I am sure that the lina project will be successful in the near future because people depend on the reviews before buying.
Yes, many buyers will use this especially if they really want one product, they will totally analyze and do many searches before they buy it, but through the help of lina.Review people nothing to worried about buying product online,they just click the review on lina and then they will gave the real result of the transparency of every product that people looking for.

chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Specifically, for the system Lina.review, the common users will not receive system revenue for their review and assessment. With other review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform, the revenue sharing for the user shall depend on each configuration.

In order to receive token rewards, users will need to register valid addresses to receive LINA tokens.

What are token rewards? Will that be for helpers? How would revenue sharing work?

The rewards are for the helpers who has quality reviews.  Maybe the token will will be lina coin, if that would be the case it will be so beneficial to the helpers because for sure the value of lina ico will go high because of it’s one of a kind project with the use of blockchain technology.
That would be for helpers in in lina review. For others, users might be able to receive them as part of revenue sharing.
This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the
reward sharing flows:
1. The Merchant places a new product review request or a new advertising campaign
bid on the Lina.review website by providing campaign details (links, conversion
goals, …), for example 1000 clicks at the price of 1000 LINA (1 LINA per click).

9. Once a bid is fully executed or expired, the LINA smart contract will be called with
statistical information to calculate fee(s) and revenue sharing distribution to users
and LINA token holders.
In case the bid is partly executed, the remaining amount
(if any) will be refundable to the merchant.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Lina.review will give users transparent and trustful reviews that will avoid companies hide bad reviews. Lina.review will give experts (helpers) a portion of advertising revenue in order for them to be motivated to maintain a quality review. This will help common users before making a decision.
More product selling online has no proper review or they gave not the real quality of the products, what happened next is bad image of the company.The lina.Review will help to gave the real quality of the product that made by the helpers,and we will have a peace of mind in buying a product.

LINA.REVIEW can provide us a good platform where we can find the real deal of the quality of any product that they will feature, but there is a doubt on my mind which is happening all over the world. Yes, it is happening a long time ago until now. This LINA can give such a good and transparent reviews, but those reviews are just made by helpers and i hope this project can be with someone who can provide real quality of any product! what am I telling? Even any good review if there are so much FAKE circulating around, then the review can be true but not for the product we can get. TO MANY FAKE ITEMS NOW, REPLICA!

With so many fake items in every corner, and we cannot stop it because millions of them are being made. And I think that is how Lina.Review will help consumers to specify and verify if a specific item that is being sold by a certain manufacturer is authentic or fake.

In tht note, I beleive that lina has also advertisers meaning that the product is legit. I hope that lina.review will also has listings of the official product selling sites. In this case it will prevent fake items too.

For the majority of the fields: "Medical Service, Hospital, Hotels, Movie, Restaurant, Crypto-Currency, Smart Phone", they can't be faked I think. If online shops would join lina,
merchant is required to register with Lina.review about their fields of
business and may have to pay for registration or product listing fee(s) (if applicable;
they would definitely need to list their shop on lina. Most shops do COD nowadays anyway.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

created an industry known as “reputation management”

Can lina assist in this industry? how? Many companies employ brand managers to assist in the brand including ads, reviews, promos and sponsorship.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review.

What differentiates merchants from advertisers? Is being a standalone advertiser advantageous?
smith4cris

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review.

What differentiates merchants from advertisers? Is being a standalone advertiser advantageous?

If we look at it this way I think my general idea of Lina.review has changed. Lina.review will not be just be a review platform but rather an advertising platform. I don't think there is a need to differentiate merchants and advertisers. Generally we only have Users, Helpers and Merchant categories that will use Lina. Advertisers may become merchants if they apply for one and pay for the fee necessary for them to use and enjoy the privilege of merchants. Merchants in general is the source of income for helpers. No merchants, no review, no fee.

Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

This is my opinion regarding this matter. In reality, merchants are the sellers who advertise their own product and services directly. While advetisers may advertise different product and services frim different merchants.
Ganerch

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.

In regards in this number 7 qoute, how manny account does a helper can have? I mena if they will have several account in the platform they can manipulate the votes. Why does helpers  has authority to vote if a review is approved or not? The filtering method will surely affect the transparancy of each review beacuse The approved reviews are the ones published in public. But I guess they will have measures to approve a certain review
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.

Your question actually, is the main question by many of the community of Lina.reviews. But even the Developer of this project neither their team also is not active in updating the community, there are some of the member here are accommodating some of the other question we had it in here. Also if ever there is a problem on this project for sure they will give an announcement at once to inform the community of Lina.review.

Let us look forward to this Project. I also do hope that we can have someone from Lina Team to answer our questions. Most of the time the answer is in the Whitepaper so I try to point it out to at least help in informing everyone about Lina. Good luck to us.

The people in Lina.Review community is getting larger by the time passes but no one from the Lina's team or developer are here to answer some of our questions on their platform. We just want some Answer and announcement but they don't have time to answer our question in the mean time maybe they are too busy improving their platform.
Until now, I don't have any idea of the existence of developers in this project. There are no updates in the token sale since from the start of the campaign.
Yet, I want to support and participate in the token sale. I want also to have an assurance that the developers are seriously in this matter. It is good that developers are here or in any form of hypermedia, their presence are needed by the investors.

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
Yes. They are filtered by helpers before they let it out. I been to their Whitepaper. Now i understand more clearly how Lina.Review works and their blockchain based platform.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

Until now, I don't have any idea of the existence of developers in this project. There are no updates in the token sale since from the start of the campaign.
Yet, I want to support and participate in the token sale. I want also to have an assurance that the developers are seriously in this matter. It is good that developers are here or in any form of hypermedia, their presence are needed by the investors.

If you have doubts as to the legitimacy of their ICO you can visit this site I just found it now in search for an update about their ICO.

https://lina.network/
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

why do you believe in your project?
smith4cris

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.

In regards in this number 7 qoute, how manny account does a helper can have? I mena if they will have several account in the platform they can manipulate the votes. Why does helpers  has authority to vote if a review is approved or not? The filtering method will surely affect the transparancy of each review beacuse The approved reviews are the ones published in public. But I guess they will have measures to approve a certain review

If a helper will apply thru submitting his CV, I think its not feasible to have multiple accounts. If they will be screening the Helpers, One helper can only have one account.

xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.

Your question actually, is the main question by many of the community of Lina.reviews. But even the Developer of this project neither their team also is not active in updating the community, there are some of the member here are accommodating some of the other question we had it in here. Also if ever there is a problem on this project for sure they will give an announcement at once to inform the community of Lina.review.

Let us look forward to this Project. I also do hope that we can have someone from Lina Team to answer our questions. Most of the time the answer is in the Whitepaper so I try to point it out to at least help in informing everyone about Lina. Good luck to us.

The people in Lina.Review community is getting larger by the time passes but no one from the Lina's team or developer are here to answer some of our questions on their platform. We just want some Answer and announcement but they don't have time to answer our question in the mean time maybe they are too busy improving their platform.
Lets all give them time to answer our question, maybe they have busy time everyday thats why they don't answer the questions yet.Let us all focus in completing the tasks that we need to support this project.
Ganerch

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?

Yes! The users’ review are filtered by Lina before they published it and the qualified helpers can also vote for a review to be approved.  This is their way to establish credebility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: