Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
komar.515

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

This is a logical tactic if you have prepared a large amount. You are convinced that the project has collected a soft cap and quietly invests money.
Yes, but this tactic is misleading other project participants. I think if you are going to invest - invest immediately. Moreover, there is more bonus at the beginning.
That's bullshit. A normal person understands that he will receive more bonuses at an early stage. In addition, if you really invest a large amount - then carefully study the project and get in touch with the developers, in case of questions. I think they will have an individual approach

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

This is a logical tactic if you have prepared a large amount. You are convinced that the project has collected a soft cap and quietly invests money.
Yes, but this tactic is misleading other project participants. I think if you are going to invest - invest immediately. Moreover, there is more bonus at the beginning.
That's bullshit. A normal person understands that he will receive more bonuses at an early stage. In addition, if you really invest a large amount - then carefully study the project and get in touch with the developers, in case of questions. I think they will have an individual approach

Yeah for me if you want to profit big in return, You must take a  risk and invest big also. If you are confident that the project will not be a scam then go and invest what you cannot afford to lose soon.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

Yeah for me if you want to profit big in return, You must take a  risk and invest big also. If you are confident that the project will not be a scam then go and invest what you cannot afford to lose soon.

Yes, if there is no risk there is no gain. So risk takers are those that really benefited a lot. But you are right, just invest what they can afford to lose because in the end it's ourselves that is gonna suffer.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

Yes, if there is no risk there is no gain. So risk takers are those that really benefited a lot. But you are right, just invest what they can afford to lose because in the end it's ourselves that is gonna suffer.
Definitely. If you were on a trade with -10% assets, you should have to hold it for a long time and you will see a lot of profits incoming!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

of course when investing large sums, that is, a certain risk. But in some cases it can be justified. in this whole taste

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

it is possible that many receive not only dividends from investing in this project, but also the pleasure of using this platform
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

This project can blow up in future. This platform triggers the mind of people, thus, yielding more money from people and gaining huge profits. This is a great opportunity for investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

Definitely. If you were on a trade with -10% assets, you should have to hold it for a long time and you will see a lot of profits incoming!

Yeah right, those who hold are those that gets good profit. But for now, the best thing to do is to buy while the project is offering good bonuses then hold for a while and sell it with good rates.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

Yeah right, those who hold are those that gets good profit. But for now, the best thing to do is to buy while the project is offering good bonuses then hold for a while and sell it with good rates.

I also see a big bonus of this project and I think they will slowly reach their Hard Cap with time-lapse. But I see a lot that they have to go through to reach the Hard cap because they have not exceeded their Soft cap at the moment. https://www.gifcoin.io/?utm_source=btt
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

GIFCoin is a great project! And indeed this is a really great one project that holds a strong platform for the whole crypto currency community. I hope that this project will continue to strive and gain more supporters. As I can see, as days goes by, the GIFCoin project is getting more and more popular and that's a great news. Just keep it up team GIFCoin!

Exactly, even though current crypto market is not good its going through correction but look at GIFcoin token sell, its going at good speed.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

Today is time for a bet: I bet that ETH is not falling any further, so today I buy a few of them
and because I like to bet, I also bet on gifcoin and buy some of them, too :-)

Inasmuch it's a good show of faith by betting on eth price staying up I actually can't visualize eth growing and staying strong for now lol at least I will give it time may be mid April but gifcoin bet oh yes I will bet on it being a good platform Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

I'm interested in the coin of the project is an investment or usual calculation of a coin. I understand that it is difficult to make an investment coin, but such are much more attractive.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

I also see a big bonus of this project and I think they will slowly reach their Hard Cap with time-lapse. But I see a lot that they have to go through to reach the Hard cap because they have not exceeded their Soft cap at the moment. https://www.gifcoin.io/?utm_source=btt

This project is very good that they implement a gambling in crypto. But the reason why they didn't reach their soft cap because maybe of what happened to the crypto price. I just hope that thslis project can manage the problem.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

This project is very good that they implement a gambling in crypto. But the reason why they didn't reach their soft cap because maybe of what happened to the crypto price. I just hope that thslis project can manage the problem.

This is really interesting; they did not reach the soft cap but they finished the bounty earlier. I think the bounty campaign is there to help the project to gain more investors; if the soft cap is not reached yet, they had to continue with the bounty campaign.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Look like stage 2 tokens will be sold out by this weekend only. 80% tokens already sold. I think softcap will be reached within next 2-3 weeks.

This just waits for the right time for all sold tokens to be full of the time it has been specified. I strongly support this project for future success.
Crypto market seems almost down now, they may take some more time to proceed with the right time to make a move that will help even to make better profits.

If you think about it now is the perfect time to invest in ICO's if you pick the right project like GIFcoin your investment could really go up in value over the next couple of years.
You are right GIFcoins is a right choice for the ultimate success as it is dealing with the Gambling investment fund, there will be more success and it had the good potential as we can even understand their promising white papers.

Lol what? that looks like a speech written by a marketting guy for them lmao? You don't even outline why you claim they are so "promising" or whatever

Lol, well, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but the thing is, they already have a preexisting platform, so when talking about edge, that should count and i don't think i've seen anyone make a negative statement about their track record, which is another bonus as it tells that the project has so far been successful before now
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

it is possible that many receive not only dividends from investing in this project, but also the pleasure of using this platform

Yes it is. In recent times betting has become a source of income for some folks, so it's safe to say this set of individuals will not only receive dividends from investing in this project but also derive pleasure from it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

This is really interesting; they did not reach the soft cap but they finished the bounty earlier. I think the bounty campaign is there to help the project to gain more investors; if the soft cap is not reached yet, they had to continue with the bounty campaign.

I did not know that the bounty campaign is over. had to look in the bounty thread. and indeed, it's over. that's surprising, because they still have a long way to softcap. how do they want to reach new investors, will they go traditional ways?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

I did not know that the bounty campaign is over. had to look in the bounty thread. and indeed, it's over. that's surprising, because they still have a long way to softcap. how do they want to reach new investors, will they go traditional ways?
Oh, so if this project had a long way to go for their softcap then the GIFCoin still needs to be advertise in the community so that a lot more people will become more familiar and know about this project. This will really needs a bunch of effort. But I am sure that those hardworks and effort that the team GIFCoin will invest in this project will resulted in a good and positive outcome.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

I can agree with this you just need to be sure if it is not a scam and then check the whitepaper read some article's and if you are sure that you will get a lot of profit you just invest.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

The more such projects, new original coins, the more people get acquainted with crypto-currencies and the easier our life becomes with regard to finance.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: