Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
The-king

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

I like how GIFcoin updates sale situation on their twitter profile:

https://twitter.com/gifcoin_io/status/980852752963309569

stage 2 cap reached
When i see at this topic, maybe they said the truth that "Trust is increasing, bonus is decreasing..."... Don't missing much more to make invest at GIFCoin.
And you wanted to at the end of the bonus increased?) This is the basis of the bonus campaign of any project.
This is not surprising. The one who has believed in the project gets the most, who invested first and for which he gets a reward. At the end, those who did not believe come and so the bonus decreases. All this is logically understandable.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

stage 2 cap reached
When i see at this topic, maybe they said the truth that "Trust is increasing, bonus is decreasing..."... Don't missing much more to make invest at GIFCoin.
And you wanted to at the end of the bonus increased?) This is the basis of the bonus campaign of any project.
This is not surprising. The one who has believed in the project gets the most, who invested first and for which he gets a reward. At the end, those who did not believe come and so the bonus decreases. All this is logically understandable.
Yes, but their bonus system is much more loyal to investors than any other. In most cases, there are no bonuses at the end of the year. Here you can get a bonus up to stage 6
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

Oh nice, they're following the 10% referral model? Makes it really worthwhile trying to get multiple of your friends to sign up.

Nice that their website https://vitalbet.com/ has been around since 2015 as well..

Domain:vitalbet.com
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2015-01-01

Yeah they have 20,000 active users already and they brought in $3,315,871 net profit last year after taxes and operating costs. It's quite an impressive working product to invest in and the whole point of this ICO is to raise funds so they can invest back in to VitalBet to help increase revenues and net profit! That's why you see on their calculator that they are targeting an income of $450million and well over a million users. It's a big ask but if they have the right amount to invest, they might just be able to turn around their current situation and achieve those goals.
The number of people who are active here at the community of GIF is really an impressive one. One thing I'm waiting is if that number can be reflected to the support needed today to make the project more popular in the market.
I think that with the achievement of a soft cap, a strong influx of users into the project will begin, while most investors are watching and are hesitant to take this step. But in vain.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

stage 2 cap reached
Yes, but their bonus system is much more loyal to investors than any other. In most cases, there are no bonuses at the end of the year. Here you can get a bonus up to stage 6
Bonus is for promotion purpose, but if the team have do good working and have some big investor have attention, i think this is have no affect even they decreasing.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

stage 2 cap reached
Bonus is for promotion purpose, but if the team have do good working and have some big investor have attention, i think this is have no affect even they decreasing.

The "bonus at the end of the year" is not really a bonus, it's actually one of the main reasons why investors are buying into GIFcoin, it's a profit share that will be paid out to token holders.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

stage 2 cap reached

Have to agree the way they structured things is a lot more beneficial towards investors than some other  they are trying to be fair as best they can every time Ive talked to the team they are very active and trying to improve the overall project and how investors deal with it to the best of their ability without introducing issues
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

I like that Gifcoin is available on the most important social media platforms. Like Telegram, twitter and facebook. They are also active on all of these !

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

I think that the design will not be difficult with the implementation of the project, the idea is not unique, but an experienced team will be able to bring any idea to the final

You are right. You can create a website in minutes, but for such a betting website like Vitalbet you need a little bit more. They want a top design (top-notch) for their product and not only a website.

It is true that all projects are affected by design, of course if the design looks bad then the investor will stay away, because a project must be really worthy of all areas not only the website alone, even the feasibility or to the discipline is also needed in a group of strong teams and difficult, in order to remain consistent in running a successful project in the success ...

ICO website is well design , I think you meant vitalbet.com website, It's not perfect, but it's still good, all services and games seem to work fine which is the most important for any investor and customer.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

stage 2 cap reached
Yes you are right.
And a serious investor does not really look at these bonuses ... I think so, but maybe I'm wrong ...
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

stage 2 cap reached

The "bonus at the end of the year" is not really a bonus, it's actually one of the main reasons why investors are buying into GIFcoin, it's a profit share that will be paid out to token holders.
Yes, and you get the bonus only during ICO
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

I like that Gifcoin is available on the most important social media platforms. Like Telegram, twitter and facebook. They are also active on all of these !
Yes, and most importantly - you can contact any social network and you will be answered on any question of your interest
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

Yes, and most importantly - you can contact any social network and you will be answered on any question of your interest
For this, there is a channel of telegrams, for example Smiley You can ask and discuss any questions and the representative of this project will answer you on them
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

I think that the design will not be difficult with the implementation of the project, the idea is not unique, but an experienced team will be able to bring any idea to the final

You are right. You can create a website in minutes, but for such a betting website like Vitalbet you need a little bit more. They want a top design (top-notch) for their product and not only a website.

It is true that all projects are affected by design, of course if the design looks bad then the investor will stay away, because a project must be really worthy of all areas not only the website alone, even the feasibility or to the discipline is also needed in a group of strong teams and difficult, in order to remain consistent in running a successful project in the success ...

ICO website is well design , I think you meant vitalbet.com website, It's not perfect, but it's still good, all services and games seem to work fine which is the most important for any investor and customer.
In my opinion, the only downside of this site is that it's not available in many countries
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

In my opinion, the only downside of this site is that it's not available in many countries
But this is not a drawback. It depends on the legislation of a particular country. They cant change this
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

stage 2 cap reached

It well be nice if the development team will cater all the inquires and question of the followers and investors. That well be a good credits to project authenticity. Hope they will be more active and patients to all the clarifications that needs proper answer. Hoping for team assistance soon.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

stage 2 cap reached

It well be nice if the development team will cater all the inquires and question of the followers and investors. That well be a good credits to project authenticity. Hope they will be more active and patients to all the clarifications that needs proper answer. Hoping for team assistance soon.

Well I feel that they have been doing what they can to take into account everyone’s views they have been quite active in telegram and working quite readily to work with the investors on the entire development. I mean they can always do more but I think they’ve been doing well
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

stage 2 cap reached

Well I feel that they have been doing what they can to take into account everyone’s views they have been quite active in telegram and working quite readily to work with the investors on the entire development. I mean they can always do more but I think they’ve been doing well
Perhaps you are right, and they really work hard day after day, making their platforms more and more perfect and perfect
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

So, there are 11 days left until the end of the ICO. Do you think the guys, if the project doesn't collect a soft cap - the developers will prolong the sale, or not?
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

So, there are 11 days left until the end of the ICO. Do you think the guys, if the project doesn't collect a soft cap - the developers will prolong the sale, or not?
It's in their interests to achieve an extension, because organizing ICO is again very difficult. It's best to achieve with 1 attempt.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:04:22 AM

It's in their interests to achieve an extension, because organizing ICO is again very difficult. It's best to achieve with 1 attempt.
I heard that if the project does not manage to collect a soft cap - it can't prolong the sale of the tokens. Is it true?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: