Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Guys, do not forget that there is a referral and affiliate program. If you tell your friends about Gifcoin, send them the links, so you can also earn some coins or ETH. I'm sure you often talk about it, so you should benefit as well
That's the great but how much bonus they are offering by using referral/affiliate link? I mean where is the mentioned bonus chart so I also can see that?
Wow.. how much in percentage they offering for referral link? I will definitely ask to my friends for GIF investment. I am sure people will never miss 80% yearly profit sharing.

Affiliates earn 10% commission for each investment they bring in to the GIFCOIN ICO token sale, the commission will be paid in ETH, BTC or LTC depending on what currency your referral invests with.
Thanks Cryptossi, 10% in cryptocurrency? it will be great deal. I mean referral bonus + tokens holding benefits. Who will be miss this opportunity?

Yea, personally i think this is the first of its kind, unless i'm mistaken but i've never seen such in an ICO where referrals get paid in ETH other than the token in question, that been said, i think is a huge deal for gifcoin and a means of engaging the community actively and positively
Referrals are always paid in the crypto currency, otherwise, if you give bonus tokens for free - you can collapse the market. As far as I know, this can greatly affect the final value of the coin when entering the exchange.
To be honest, i like the payment for referrals or bounties in cryptocurrencies more that in Token, it is more secure if the project don't achieve their goal.
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

Guys, do not forget that there is a referral and affiliate program. If you tell your friends about Gifcoin, send them the links, so you can also earn some coins or ETH. I'm sure you often talk about it, so you should benefit as well
That's the great but how much bonus they are offering by using referral/affiliate link? I mean where is the mentioned bonus chart so I also can see that?
Wow.. how much in percentage they offering for referral link? I will definitely ask to my friends for GIF investment. I am sure people will never miss 80% yearly profit sharing.

Affiliates earn 10% commission for each investment they bring in to the GIFCOIN ICO token sale, the commission will be paid in ETH, BTC or LTC depending on what currency your referral invests with.
Thanks Cryptossi, 10% in cryptocurrency? it will be great deal. I mean referral bonus + tokens holding benefits. Who will be miss this opportunity?

Yea, personally i think this is the first of its kind, unless i'm mistaken but i've never seen such in an ICO where referrals get paid in ETH other than the token in question, that been said, i think is a huge deal for gifcoin and a means of engaging the community actively and positively
Referrals are always paid in the crypto currency, otherwise, if you give bonus tokens for free - you can collapse the market. As far as I know, this can greatly affect the final value of the coin when entering the exchange.
To be honest, i like the payment for referrals or bounties in cryptocurrencies more that in Token, it is more secure if the project don't achieve their goal.
Precisely, and so you at least pluchaete money, instead of not clear not having the price a feature.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Surely will follow this project!

That's a good choice you've made there friend. And I hope by follow, you mean investing and if that's what you mean, I advice you get in soon enough cause the sales will soon be ending
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

I really like the fact that GIF already has a fully operational platform, it is a profitable base for both investors and the future platform.

I take it you mean the VitalBet.com website? Yeah it's pretty great that we are investing in a project that has a solid working product that turns over millions of profit every year and has thousands of active users.
That's great if the team has already done something like this in the past, just a question for cryptossi, what's your impression towards the VitalBet.com and how different it is to GIF? Betting and gambling is the same way and works the same for me, chance with risks is expected here, but even with that danger present, more people are still into gambling. Wink

Well... GIFcoin are actually the parent company of VitalBet.com, GIFcoin are running an ICO to raise funds to develop VitalBet.com, they are owned by the same people.

They want to try and expand the website and increase the amount of countries/markets they are operating in and also work on increasing their revenue and net profits.

One of the best ways for new startups to raise funds is through an ICO but a lot of established projects can also do this, it's just a bit more complicated because they need to change the structure/ownership of their company.

If you look at their one pager/lite paper it will give you a short summary of the project, its well written and it only takes about 5 minutes to read: https://www.gifcoin.io/GIFcoin-Litepaper.pdf

I still don't understand why a good established gambling company with over 20.000 members wants to make an ICO. They can also expand without ICO and funds - I wonder, when the website is so successfull, why they need funds to expand in new countries ?

I guess they could go the way of finding private investors such as venture capitalists, but if you look at lots of startups nowadays they use crowdfunding at different stages to raise funds, I don't blame GIFcoin for trying it, its a novel way to raise funds.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Precisely, and so you at least pluchaete money, instead of not clear not having the price a feature.

I am completely lost in the last comment. What is the meaning of this sentence? Can somebody let me know please? I hope to see messages regarding GIFCoin rather than completely non understandable sentence. May be I am the only one?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

Dude, ICO ends in a week, I advise you to hurry to have time to get bonuses Smiley

Indeed, if you guys are really interested in this project, hurry up and buy some GIFcoin Token. Only a few GIFcoin left with a great 30% bonus.

Seems the bonus rounds are going faster as time goes on, every time i look up another round of bonuses is done and we're at a lower bonus level, i mean i get thats how bonus rounds go but its just nuts how quickly they went, the first rounds were done before i feel like i even got onto the forum lol. The demand seems to remain pretty consistently high so far throughout the ico

Some how the hype and buzz is constantly sustained thanks to the marketing genius of the project team that has kept the tempo on a high note till now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Dude, ICO ends in a week, I advise you to hurry to have time to get bonuses Smiley

Indeed, if you guys are really interested in this project, hurry up and buy some GIFcoin Token. Only a few GIFcoin left with a great 30% bonus.

Seems the bonus rounds are going faster as time goes on, every time i look up another round of bonuses is done and we're at a lower bonus level, i mean i get thats how bonus rounds go but its just nuts how quickly they went, the first rounds were done before i feel like i even got onto the forum lol. The demand seems to remain pretty consistently high so far throughout the ico

Some how the hype and buzz is constantly sustained thanks to the marketing genius of the project team that has kept the tempo on a high note till now

Yep its nuts how constant it is, i come back daily and it seems to be a pretty consistent buzz not just on BCT but also outside like twitter and other social media and even just the general sales on the ICO seem to be proceeding at a very consistent rate as we progress towards the end of each stage. I mean the first few stages of bonuses seemed to have ran out in a very similar timeframe because sales were so consistent.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

I am completely lost in the last comment. What is the meaning of this sentence? Can somebody let me know please? I hope to see messages regarding GIFCoin rather than completely non understandable sentence. May be I am the only one?

Probably, people are discussing possible options for charging bonuses - to the ETH, or tokens of the project. It's quite clear that the bonus credited to the ETH will be much better, because in case of failure of the project you will have an effective crypto currency, and not tokens.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

I really like the fact that GIF already has a fully operational platform, it is a profitable base for both investors and the future platform.

I take it you mean the VitalBet.com website? Yeah it's pretty great that we are investing in a project that has a solid working product that turns over millions of profit every year and has thousands of active users.
It is an advantage to the team that they have already running platform. This means the teams experience is very professional and they work with the plans.
Yes, gambling industry is look like that, at 2017-2018 a lot of gambling platform make ICO for increasing their cap to improve more features at their platform and expand their business.
Exactly, gambling has a lot of money into it. Millions of dollars are traded everyday. These platforms can make a lot of money from gamblers. Moreover this platform shares 20% share at the end of each year, which is a lot.

20%? I checked last time and it was mentioned that 80% profit will be shared with investors. BTW how is token sale is going on ? Stage 3 completed already?

Last time I looked it was 80% aswell, and that was one of the main sellings points for this project, is the high payment of profits distributed to investors/users
Its 80% only. They will be share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with their GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. And I guess all the payments will be made ONLY in ETH.

Why you say "80% only"? Its huge. Nobody share it like that. I really believe its true. Thats why I am part of the GIFCoin community. If they start progressing in the development, the profit will be huge. GIFCoin is for HODLers to reap full benefits.

Yes 80% is huge. There is lot of money in gambling industry and I expect GIF coin to earn millions of dollars profit per year. Thats why I also invested in GIFcoin.
Amazing this way nobody will sell their GIF tokens and their price will increase very fast and people could make a lot of profit in a short amount of time i am for holding long-term!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

It is an advantage to the team that they have already running platform. This means the teams experience is very professional and they work with the plans.
Yes, gambling industry is look like that, at 2017-2018 a lot of gambling platform make ICO for increasing their cap to improve more features at their platform and expand their business.
Exactly, gambling has a lot of money into it. Millions of dollars are traded everyday. These platforms can make a lot of money from gamblers. Moreover this platform shares 20% share at the end of each year, which is a lot.

20%? I checked last time and it was mentioned that 80% profit will be shared with investors. BTW how is token sale is going on ? Stage 3 completed already?

Last time I looked it was 80% aswell, and that was one of the main sellings points for this project, is the high payment of profits distributed to investors/users
Its 80% only. They will be share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with their GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. And I guess all the payments will be made ONLY in ETH.

Why you say "80% only"? Its huge. Nobody share it like that. I really believe its true. Thats why I am part of the GIFCoin community. If they start progressing in the development, the profit will be huge. GIFCoin is for HODLers to reap full benefits.

Yes 80% is huge. There is lot of money in gambling industry and I expect GIF coin to earn millions of dollars profit per year. Thats why I also invested in GIFcoin.
Amazing this way nobody will sell their GIF tokens and their price will increase very fast and people could make a lot of profit in a short amount of time i am for holding long-term!

Lol yeah, they company has to make some profit, if they gave away 100% of the websites earnings, that would be pointless.  If you check the Whitepaper their aim is that every token you own will generate you $0.90 a year in dividends essentially.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

Again someone who says that the ICO will end in April. According to white paper, the ICO lasts until 16.5. Page 29 https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
slowly, I am confused

If you were more attentive, you would notice that the document was updated. I just talked with tech support, they told me about the extension of ICO, and about the fact that they did not have time to update this information everywhere.
So guys, there's even more than a month, and now you can not worry that the project will not collect a soft cap. Henceforth, there is every chance to collect a hard cap.

I would say it is due to my attention that we now know that the ICO is open until 16.5. It may well be that in the forum an update of the whiteapers was announced, but in the last 2 weeks  so many new people write so much nonsense here, that the really interesting postings unfortunately often go down
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Again someone who says that the ICO will end in April. According to white paper, the ICO lasts until 16.5. Page 29 https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
slowly, I am confused

If you were more attentive, you would notice that the document was updated. I just talked with tech support, they told me about the extension of ICO, and about the fact that they did not have time to update this information everywhere.
So guys, there's even more than a month, and now you can not worry that the project will not collect a soft cap. Henceforth, there is every chance to collect a hard cap.

I would say it is due to my attention that we now know that the ICO is open until 16.5. It may well be that in the forum an update of the whiteapers was announced, but in the last 2 weeks  so many new people write so much nonsense here, that the really interesting postings unfortunately often go down
I think those who are really interested in the project - have long joined the chat in a telegram Smiley It is quite clear that there the news comes out more often and faster.
cryptossi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I feel like the hype has gotten bigger as the project's ICO has grown, it's a very popular investment and the progress bar/live counter is moving along very smoothly.

Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

I feel like the hype has gotten bigger as the project's ICO has grown, it's a very popular investment and the progress bar/live counter is moving along very smoothly.
I would say that the fees are very confident. Perhaps the news about the extension of ICO inspired investors)
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

That's a good choice you've made there friend. And I hope by follow, you mean investing and if that's what you mean, I advice you get in soon enough cause the sales will soon be ending

Nice to see investors act in a selfless way, investing in GIFCoin present one with great benefits also GIF has a existing product which gives them an edge over other ICO's
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

Nice to see investors act in a selfless way, investing in GIFCoin present one with great benefits also GIF has a existing product which gives them an edge over other ICO's
It is especially important, if you invest not one - to use the referral program for receiving bonus bonuses. This will make it profitable to invest and at the same time immediately receive a small income Smiley
cryptossi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

It is especially important, if you invest not one - to use the referral program for receiving bonus bonuses. This will make it profitable to invest and at the same time immediately receive a small income Smiley

Yeah definitely use a friends referral/affiliate code if you do invest because they will also earn extra from your investment, and you could even split the extra commission with your friend.

LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Cool! The extension of ICO is what many wait. There should be many investors joining the project in the near future
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Yeah definitely use a friends referral/affiliate code if you do invest because they will also earn extra from your investment, and you could even split the extra commission with your friend.

Nice idea guys i didn't think of this earlier i still have friends who haven't registered yet. I'll be sure to give them my referral link.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Nice idea guys i didn't think of this earlier i still have friends who haven't registered yet. I'll be sure to give them my referral link.

That's right, the more people you lead, the more money you get. A distinctive feature is that you will receive a bonus immediately in the ETH.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: