Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

I'm interested in the developer has already reported how much will the services of its platform cost? I mentally read documents I think I will need knowledge from this platform.
I think you have to read their whitepaper, it has a lot of requirement costs needed for building the platform.

Yeah right, they really need to earn huge funds so that they can support the project developments most specially in the financial situations. I hope that wikibits will have many investors and supporter.
That's really an important thing to have more people supporting the project so that they can really make it more better for the users of WIKIBITS in the future. The more funds it can get the resources the team can use for the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

I'm curious, can I write an article like Wikipedia and provide some kind of reward for the authors?
Well I think thats the main essence of this project to reward site contributers with wikibits tokens. Im sure you wont get rejected mate. Good luck.

Yes, just make some articles and let's hope that wikibits will give you some tokens. I think rewarding of tokens will be given once the platform is launch and if a lot of people will support it.
Yes absolutely if you working for Wikibits then definitely you will get rewards in the form of tokens. Wikibits gives value to your information. That's why so many investors joined the ico. And most of the investors continuously supporting this project.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

I'm curious, can I write an article like Wikipedia and provide some kind of reward for the authors?
Well I think thats the main essence of this project to reward site contributers with wikibits tokens. Im sure you wont get rejected mate. Good luck.

Yes, just make some articles and let's hope that wikibits will give you some tokens. I think rewarding of tokens will be given once the platform is launch and if a lot of people will support it.
make great article man that will help you earn considerable amount with good rating and I hope wikibits moon this time around we really need that

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

I'm interested in the developer has already reported how much will the services of its platform cost? I mentally read documents I think I will need knowledge from this platform.

The service that I can only think that this project will offer is product promotion to their users and website contributors. With that, you can already base the price in online advertisement.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

make great article man that will help you earn considerable amount with good rating and I hope wikibits moon this time around we really need that
And how on your award for good article will be added? System will add that amount tokens, how many you will have the voices from users? Or this amount will depend on number likes on your article? Or, alternatively developers they will add awards at own option? The set can be all these items will be urgent?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

I think you have to read their whitepaper, it has a lot of requirement costs needed for building the platform.
The only way on how to find all our questions regarding the services of this plattform is by reading their own whitepaper. All informations on how this plattform works is written there. And also you can joined to their telegram so that you can communicate with the admins regarding this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

The only way on how to find all our questions regarding the services of this plattform is by reading their own whitepaper. All informations on how this plattform works is written there. And also you can joined to their telegram so that you can communicate with the admins regarding this project.
You're right buddy, as we know this project could have something in common to those projects having advertisements, well maybe they have some unique features that can be introduce on this project that for sure could give benefit to all of us. Hoping for the success on this project as they are in progression stage.
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

the project looks promising. but it annoys me that the manager here is not very active. Tell me, who will evaluate the correctness of the information for which the reward and its importance, importance, value and correctness are given, what are the criteria for its evaluation?
All the details regarding the information you are seeking was clearly mentioned in the Whitepapers, if something is really important for the new queries managers will obviously respond also you can do connect with the official channels for WIKIBITS like telegram to get the immediate response.
to be frank, the project is really a very inactive administrator, many questions remain unanswered. And by the way, in the Wikibits Telegram I did not see the administrator's answers.

In fact, what I'm talking about. the team does not give a damn about their project, so I have no interest in this project either.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

we can exchange knowledge and at the same time make a profit. I think this idea can capture many users, and their age will be very different

exchange knowledge means give and take ! it's called sharing knowledge and get reward.

hi wikibits team,  I did not look into this thread for a while. How is the ICO Sale is going on?  Already reached the soft cap?  It would be great to get some updates asap. thanks

89.83 Ether has been raised which equal to $61635, So it's still far away from the softcap. I think they need better plan if they want to make progress.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
But don't forget the massive audience that Wikipedia already has, Wikibits will have to challenge that and come out on the top which will be a difficult task to complete.
vivavivu

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
I see we talk a lot about wikipedia.. humh. I really hope we can own wikibits not copy cat of wikipedia.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

I participate in the discussion of the project in the telegraph, but I also think that the developer needs a bounty program when the promotion on the Internet will be much better.

This is somehow a muchly discussed in this thread and I think the Developers and admin are ignoring what the people saying that they need bigger and better promotions for wikibits.
This is a big issue with wikibits. The team is not really responding on the concern of the member. I hope this will be fix and answered if not many investors will withdraw.
Yeah. They are not that responsive in any channels they are participating into. I am just really hoping that they are busy or they just lack manpower for this PR job.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

I participate in the discussion of the project in the telegraph, but I also think that the developer needs a bounty program when the promotion on the Internet will be much better.

This is somehow a muchly discussed in this thread and I think the Developers and admin are ignoring what the people saying that they need bigger and better promotions for wikibits.
This is a big issue with wikibits. The team is not really responding on the concern of the member. I hope this will be fix and answered if not many investors will withdraw.
Yeah. They are not that responsive in any channels they are participating into. I am just really hoping that they are busy or they just lack manpower for this PR job.
I agree with both of you, their team need be more active at here. I see at their website this sentences at roadmap :"March 15th, 2018, Wikibits ICO launches. Do not miss this once in a life time opportunity! Stay up-to-date by liking our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter".... Well, so that we can join their ICO at tomorrow?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

I think that will be really great ,but in my opinion you must first get the permit from the team.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:57 AM

I see we talk a lot about wikipedia.. humh. I really hope we can own wikibits not copy cat of wikipedia.
But for wikibits expectations was really too high there should be some special job done, like video presentations attached for every topic along with a case studies of a topic which is like a real time experience for some concepts that would make the users like the platform better.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

As I observe in this thread the admin or support here are not really active answering people quires and also the suggestion of the people. But in the telegram group they are active? Correct me if I am wrong.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

The idea of creating an independent alternative to wikipedia is excellent, it's a pity that it will be paid, unlike it, but it's still good.
Efta321

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

The idea of creating an independent alternative to wikipedia is excellent, it's a pity that it will be paid, unlike it, but it's still good.
yes it is unfortunate that all this will make a payment to use this, it would be nice if this can be enjoyed for free so that everyone can enjoy it together. hopefully this will all be free and we all can enjoy it.
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

yes it is unfortunate that all this will make a payment to use this, it would be nice if this can be enjoyed for free so that everyone can enjoy it together. hopefully this will all be free and we all can enjoy it.
You need to pay for the project before you can use. For me it's okay because the project gives you accurate and reliable source that satisfy us. I just hope that the price is not to expensive.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

You need to pay for the project before you can use. For me it's okay because the project gives you accurate and reliable source that satisfy us. I just hope that the price is not to expensive.
The minimum contribution for Pre-Sale is 1 ETH minimum where we get 16,000 WIKI Tokens and for the ICO is 0.1 ETH is the minimum also as per the Refer to ICO rates there is a separate table also it takes upto 24 hours to receive our tokens and it will be shown in our MEW.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: