Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.
IMO, i think WIKIBITS want to listed at coinmarket, they need listing at some exchange before, such as Etherdelta, idex, hitbtc, coinexchange.io
On my supervision, coinmarketcap far from they always at once add coins to one's listing. Often cнaчaл the coin emerges on any exchange and only then already after 14-30 on coinmarketcap. I do not know, with what it is connected...
If I remember well, a coin can be listed on coinmarketcap, just after it reaches a "lower limit" of daily volume, so it is true, that coin need listing on some exchanges before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

the features that wikibits is going to offer on their platform are totally impressive, however, my concern is that machine learning in this time can handle those feature, because we all know that google use the latest technology and if that possible would be first to add it to make result more accurate.
Wikibits needs to developed more about their platforms because we know google can provide us informations and this is a free site. Whatever this platforms is developing  I hope it has something new that is unique and offers a good services.

You are right, they need to offer more attractive features so investors will be encourage to join wikibits. Also they need to have good promotional bonus so that many will participate in the ico sales.
I do not really know how the platform wants to compete with Google. For example, Google is officially recognized as a leading expert in the field of medicine. My son himself diagnosed himself with the help of Google. This is a very serious issue.
Well, the difference is wiki aim to link Information and Solutions while is just tool and don't generate contents, I don't actually get your point about google being a leading expert in the field of medicine! do you mean that ur son was able to find info that help him diagnosed himself through google search?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

WIKIBITS Bounty Program just started today i believe. Initially i wanted to join in their signature campaign but sadly their token offers for the campaign aint attractive tho. It seems that they are paying out the same rate for all rank members. Anyone joined in yet?
lizdicrasco

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

This is a great project, and that's the fact about this one that come exist here in the community of crypto currency.  So, this project aims to become The Go To Portal that links quantified solutions with their relevant products and services. I believe this project will surely be able to make a big difference in the crypto community.

You are right, but there is sometimes unexpected happenings that may occur while developing this project. I hope that this project will continue to run and reach success the soonest.

As WIKIBITS is stepping forward constantly with improvements based on community inputs. Changing the current innovations Paradigm there might be few bugs certain times which is obvious in many high techie platforms soon WIKIBITS re-validates all the instructions and make the expected innovation available with its best deliverable.
Yes, WIKIBITS team is very open to its supporters and investors and respecting their thoughts and view about the project and also developing it every day from the user's point of view. I think this platform will have a very much user-friendly interface and also all quality information will be uploaded here.
I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
I agree Wikibits is a great project. it will be my first Go-to portal for looking into things I am not sure. For instance, there are a lot of antibodies out there available, but WIKIBITS may tell me which one will carry out a successful study. I am looking forward to seeing the future development of this project.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

Do you know there is anywhere outside of this forum is a lot of about this project? Are there any articles on this subject or is it possible for such news? I think that such a thing would help to promote this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

Hello there. I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
WIKIBITS is the first block chain based solution driven and the bounty program is live now, you can participate in the various bounties like facebook, Telegram etc and we will keep you posted about the allocation complete details.
Sad to say but I think social media will no longer accept ICO due to some issue. Anyway, this platform really makes me think how they can compete with giant company as they are new and still needs more support from the people.

at the moment the social media ban is just limited with facebook. I dont think and want that twitter also ban all cryptocurrency related ads bcs my account is just about cryptocurrency and it took long time to get authentic followers  Cool
jrolle

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Mandarin Chinese (Simplified characters) translation of Wikibits announcement:

维基位元是一个革命性的概念,通过吸引用户服务,同时最大程度地减少信息疲劳的负担,最大限度地将知识应用到现实世界中。我们预计用户数量的不断增长以及互动水平的提高将有助于维基位元经济的繁荣发展。我们的平台是基于区块链和以解决方案为驱动的维基,它结合了谷歌、维基百科、雅虎知识堂和Quora(美版知乎)的最强大功能。我们的目标是通过社区所提供的量化数据来为日常生活中的问题提供最好的解决方案或答案。我们会直接以维基代币来奖励用户的优质回答。然后,我们会直接为用户与附近或在线的相关产品及服务提供关联。我们的国际团队由曾在全球多家财富五百强企业任职的拥有软件开发、财务、营销及数据分析背景的专业人士组成。
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Like this project. Following Twitter and Facebook.
Good luck, devs!
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

Mandarin Chinese (Simplified characters) translation of Wikibits announcement:

维基位元是一个革命性的概念,通过吸引用户服务,同时最大程度地减少信息疲劳的负担,最大限度地将知识应用到现实世界中。我们预计用户数量的不断增长以及互动水平的提高将有助于维基位元经济的繁荣发展。我们的平台是基于区块链和以解决方案为驱动的维基,它结合了谷歌、维基百科、雅虎知识堂和Quora(美版知乎)的最强大功能。我们的目标是通过社区所提供的量化数据来为日常生活中的问题提供最好的解决方案或答案。我们会直接以维基代币来奖励用户的优质回答。然后,我们会直接为用户与附近或在线的相关产品及服务提供关联。我们的国际团队由曾在全球多家财富五百强企业任职的拥有软件开发、财务、营销及数据分析背景的专业人士组成。
I don't mean anything but what is the purpose of posting these translations? Or you wanted to posts on the Chinese board but accidentally you clicked the wrong ann thread?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Hello there. I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
WIKIBITS is the first block chain based solution driven and the bounty program is live now, you can participate in the various bounties like facebook, Telegram etc and we will keep you posted about the allocation complete details.
Sad to say but I think social media will no longer accept ICO due to some issue. Anyway, this platform really makes me think how they can compete with giant company as they are new and still needs more support from the people.

at the moment the social media ban is just limited with facebook. I dont think and want that twitter also ban all cryptocurrency related ads bcs my account is just about cryptocurrency and it took long time to get authentic followers  Cool
Ok, thank you for clarifying and because of that I hope they will somehow have a team to narrow down whenever there are ICO that will enter their site. I know it will only add works but at least they will minimize or prevent such issue.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

Do you know there is anywhere outside of this forum is a lot of about this project? Are there any articles on this subject or is it possible for such news? I think that such a thing would help to promote this project.

So what I understand in your sentences is there are other promotions outside the forum? The answer to that is yes. I think they are advertising in the crypto market like coinmarketcap.com

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.

Even if they will not get the hard cap I hope that wikibits will still be listed in some good exchanges soon. I really hope that devs are serious with this project and also hoping that a lot of investors will participate.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

IMO, i think WIKIBITS want to listed at coinmarket, they need listing at some exchange before, such as Etherdelta, idex, hitbtc, coinexchange.io

Listing in some exchanges is very important because the seriousness of the project is sometimes base on how long the project will be listed in an exchange sites. I hope it will happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Even if they will not get the hard cap I hope that wikibits will still be listed in some good exchanges soon. I really hope that devs are serious with this project and also hoping that a lot of investors will participate.
I do not really understand you, I think the success of the project depends on a good product, a good team and going to the stock exchange will be the final stage of the work. Of course the exchange is important but not the main one.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Whether they will reach the hard cap or not the project must be listed in some good exchanges because this is the reasons why investors are joining new project, to buy cheap at ico sales, hold for a while then sell when its high. Then buy again when its down. A market place will make the success of every project and also the seriousness of the devs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

I was really looking forward for this project to come be listed in the coinmarketcap. And also, of course on the at the same time, it is also a good thing that WikiBits will become listed in some exchanges. I can see a better future with this project. So, I recommend to the team to keep striving and make more interesting developments.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I was really looking forward for this project to come be listed in the coinmarketcap. And also, of course on the at the same time, it is also a good thing that WikiBits will become listed in some exchanges. I can see a better future with this project. So, I recommend to the team to keep striving and make more interesting developments.

The team should also be more familiar with investors and the community, so do not let them just think the money in it, better get into a big exchange and make big spikes too, because this is the most appropriate moment when altcoin prices are down.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

That is still far to achieved since their ICO is not yet finished. We will know that after the token sale but for now, I think the team is focusing in their ICO and best thing to do is wait for their latest announcement and maybe you can check it to their site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Whether they will reach the hard cap or not the project must be listed in some good exchanges because this is the reasons why investors are joining new project, to buy cheap at ico sales, hold for a while then sell when its high. Then buy again when its down. A market place will make the success of every project and also the seriousness of the devs.
I learn in this cryptoworld that even if the project is not that good as long as there will be a lot of investors(for the sake of high ROI) and their token will be listed to an exchange you will gain profit as long as you can dispose you token before the value goes down.
Wikibits on the otherhand is a good project and I think it can attract more investors even if the market is going down.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Listing in some exchanges is very important because the seriousness of the project is sometimes base on how long the project will be listed in an exchange sites. I hope it will happen soon.

It is important for the mere fact that once they are in exchange platforms, it will mean that the project is highly recognized and worthy of exchange. And after that, the prices of this crypto will increase gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: