Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:48:35 AM

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.

Someone at telegram group said that dev or support have a bit active at here. I really hope they will keep observing this topic and give us more clearly.
Yeah, most of the project like this was active on the telegram or discord or even slack. But, they were not active in any social media. Probably they want to improve the project first.

I think the majority of telegram chat members only join the group because of the requirements for bounties, airdrops updates. But usually, there are only a few members who are active interacting with each other. So it's not a good idea that wiki bits team is focusing to telegram promotions and etc.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

This is a project that is primarily aimed not at making a profit for one person, but for a general culture of citizens around the world. This makes the project scale and meaningful

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.

Someone at telegram group said that dev or support have a bit active at here. I really hope they will keep observing this topic and give us more clearly.
Yeah, most of the project like this was active on the telegram or discord or even slack. But, they were not active in any social media. Probably they want to improve the project first.
I do not like when the project ceases to impart itself actively and in social networks and on the forum and in the telegram. This is for me a bell, that the developers have ceased to be interested in their project
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

I think the majority of telegram chat members only join the group because of the requirements for bounties, airdrops updates. But usually, there are only a few members who are active interacting with each other. So it's not a good idea that wiki bits team is focusing to telegram promotions and etc.
I agree bro I observe that some members in telegram are just there to advertise thier own referal links which is not related to the main project.
For those people you are aiming to, I just hope that they also think not only for their own good and benefts but also for this other people beneficial. Aside from sharing their own referral links that will only help theirselves why not they promote this project, the Wikibits which can help a lot more people aside from theirselves. I hope that Wikibits will eventually reach its goal for the community and future.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

Yes, I'm also interested in who can become the author of information on the platform and how, in what currency will labor be paid?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

If the information differs from the well-known wikibits, what will happen to it-it will be replaced or deleted-will it be possible to complain about the content?

The devs should put a button or report link so if the posted details is correct and it was really helpful to others, by doing that they can monitor if the content is legit and really help us.

The devs aren't almighty and dont know about each and every topic. Doubt they'd be able to understand every mistake and how to fix it. So there's that
Let us allow dev team to analyze the bugs that might be new for them to fix the issues, they might be required to find the root causes and make the commands to fix the bugs.
the platform is still under development, so developers will fix many mistakes many times until the platform is perfect. So let's wait and we will evaluate the already ready work.
I am sure that this project is going to turn out the best in future so for sure the team needs to work hard for it and surely it would be developed soon. I am eagerly waiting for its full developed platform to be released.
We cannot talk anything will occur at future. But I think you have something right, this project will be better for people gain knowledgement.

Yes, because anything can be happen in the future, like maybe it will become successful or maybe it turned into scam or disappear. But for now, I still hope that they can be successful and will have many investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

For me, the project need to have an active admin or community manager so that serious investors will be attracted to invest to the project because they will see that the project is really serious.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

There will be a tracking system regarding such immediate deletion of the content also on every content posted there will be a checker, reviewer before it proceed forward, being positive with this project can help a lot also we need to trust the dev that wikibits can become successful in the near future.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

If the information differs from the well-known wikibits, what will happen to it-it will be replaced or deleted-will it be possible to complain about the content?

The devs should put a button or report link so if the posted details is correct and it was really helpful to others, by doing that they can monitor if the content is legit and really help us.

The devs aren't almighty and dont know about each and every topic. Doubt they'd be able to understand every mistake and how to fix it. So there's that
Let us allow dev team to analyze the bugs that might be new for them to fix the issues, they might be required to find the root causes and make the commands to fix the bugs.
the platform is still under development, so developers will fix many mistakes many times until the platform is perfect. So let's wait and we will evaluate the already ready work.
I am sure that this project is going to turn out the best in future so for sure the team needs to work hard for it and surely it would be developed soon. I am eagerly waiting for its full developed platform to be released.
We cannot talk anything will occur at future. But I think you have something right, this project will be better for people gain knowledgement.
I hope that with occurrence of this platform, in Internet will become less silly and trustful users who will not be able to be deceived phising-sites and scammers, which, for example will require your private-key from MEW and some more other cases. Indeed this platform will have a huge warehouse of terms and concepts in this domain.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Not all of them are like this, there are still many projects that are all active in their all social media accounts. This is really needed to attract many investors specially in social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

ICO will no doubt be successful since the tokens will probably buy companies that use the product of this team.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

That is right, the best way to promote the project is through bounty program which is also a decent kind of promotion. Telegram is not enough to make a project to be more popular.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Yes, because anything can be happen in the future, like maybe it will become successful or maybe it turned into scam or disappear. But for now, I still hope that they can be successful and will have many investors.
As of now, I didn't read  any comments here that is accusing about this project. Well, lets see what is really good with this platform and how they will compete in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Wikibits is a great project and a good investment project. This project is worth time, energy and support. We know that Wikibits has a lot of competitors in the encrypted currency community, but the team really worked hard to solve the hurdles of success.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

That is right, the best way to promote the project is through bounty program which is also a decent kind of promotion. Telegram is not enough to make a project to be more popular.
Yeah, probably Telegram it's not enough to promote a specific project. But for me it is very useful because this is where the investors came in. All their questions regarding the updates, the status of the project, the value of tokens and etc., can be found on telegram. And this is the only way to have a direct communication between the admins and the investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

No, I am trying to explain that, its not easy to cheat the system, if you copy-paste a content from internet.  Nowadays they are good softwares to catch these cheaters easily.
Well, I am hoping that good software will be really effective to catch people who wanted to cheat in the system. My question is "Are you using that kind of software?". Because if the dev would know that maybe you can have the chance to work with them imo.

I am sure they already implemented this technology in their platform. This one is the basics for a platform like WIKIBITS; even the bounty managers use it to track the cheaters in translation campaigns  Cool
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 02:53:31 PM by cudjex

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

This project is more likely to be successful. But we all know that in this world, we are living people, money, investment and risk are part of our business life. So I want more people, users and serious investors to take part in the project. They are the main factors that persist in the success of the Wikibits project.

No, I am trying to explain that, its not easy to cheat the system, if you copy-paste a content from internet.  Nowadays they are good softwares to catch these cheaters easily.
Well, I am hoping that good software will be really effective to catch people who wanted to cheat in the system. My question is "Are you using that kind of software?". Because if the dev would know that maybe you can have the chance to work with them imo.

I am sure they already implemented this technology in their platform. This one is the basics for a platform like WIKIBITS; even the bounty managers use it to track the cheaters in translation campaigns  Cool
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

the project looks promising. but it annoys me that the manager here is not very active. Tell me, who will evaluate the correctness of the information for which the reward and its importance, importance, value and correctness are given, what are the criteria for its evaluation?

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

I am sure they already implemented this technology in their platform. This one is the basics for a platform like WIKIBITS; even the bounty managers use it to track the cheaters in translation campaigns  Cool
It's good. But if scammers appear, then we need to be more careful and not answer them in private messages. These administrators will not write to you.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Merited by coinbitcoin91 (1)

It's good. But if scammers appear, then we need to be more careful and not answer them in private messages. These administrators will not write to you.
It is necessary that administrators write an announcement that fraudsters are beginning to spread! And that in no case did not answer them and did not send money!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: