Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
In my opinion, i hate Paypal paygate for buy WIKIBITS token. Someone can make money laundering, i see have a lot people meet this trouble, i will choosing Ethereum instead of Paypal.
rabotacoin

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

Wikibits have any bounty at this time? And are they have telegram official group? I don't see the link to join it. IMO, i think at telegram we have fast discuss more than at ANN thread.
The first message has links to facebook and twitter of this project. However, I did not find confirmation of the presence of the channel on the telegram. Maybe it just does not exist?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

Hello. Is that true, that you can buy tokens for fiat money on this platform.
Yes, on the pre-sale of WikiBits tokens they will accept PayPal.

You can supply information for the occasion of other payment systems which suit for purchase tokens? It is possible whether to make is it for example through advanced cash?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

we all know as users, how difficult it is to get involved in new platforms, especially wikibits like platforms.  I joined facebook for example for 4 years. Wikibits has the most difficult sector in social media to gain new followers and users. They must be very very unique in some way or ways ...
I really don't get what you mean. Correct me if im wrong of what i have understand.
Did you mean that its uniqueness is the cause that people may hard to adjust and be part of the project?

I think he meant that it's hard for wikibits to get users, most people don't like to join new platform in begging, and I think he's right about that, however, this platform is going to mix all features in one platform, therefore if I am able to find better result when I search on something I will definitely switch to wikibits.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
In my opinion, i hate Paypal paygate for buy WIKIBITS token. Someone can make money laundering, i see have a lot people meet this trouble, i will choosing Ethereum instead of Paypal.
How is it possible for Paypal to be used for money laundering? I think it is a great idea to use Paypal so that more people can invest even if they only have the fiat currency.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
Yes WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki  platform have minimum investment rule. You have to purchase minimum 1 ETH token. If you want to buy WIKIBITS token then you shall use coinbase account to buy WIKIBITS token.
Kindly check website for more information.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

How is it possible for Paypal to be used for money laundering? I think it is a great idea to use Paypal so that more people can invest even if they only have the fiat currency.
I do not know what the benefit of paypal payment is. I haven't seen PayPal ICO yet, it looks strange. What a problem to exchange FIAT to crypto and then participate in the ICO?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

I do not know what the benefit of paypal payment is. I haven't seen PayPal ICO yet, it looks strange. What a problem to exchange FIAT to crypto and then participate in the ICO?
Well, you don't know about PayPal? It is the biggest payment platform in the world and you don't know about it?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

Team composes of sixteen members with just one woman in the group. Team numbers are huge and can support to run a program so well.
I see also tin is very experienced I hope the team is able to motivate and make this project desirable.
Actually, the sixteen members are just a core of the team while the others are working for them to make this project can be run safely.
woow is also very sounds amazing with the team working other than this core team will make the project will be very amazing.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

I like the creation and innovation of this new project which is the Wikibits. The team have already identified the several common themes and issues. A number of current gaps in information delivery were raised and a number of compelling needs for change. This is really a serious team working on a serious project for everybody's benefits. I was really looking forward to this.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?

Yes, of course, PayPal is LEGIT and trusted. But I think they only accept payment from PayPal for deposit purpose only. I don't know yet if they will approve cashout to it.

Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

I agree, a variety of style convenient purchase new user participation, for beginners who just contact it is very necessary
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Yes. Somebody also warned through a post that never make crypto-transaction with PayPal. If my memory is correct, the sender can still reverse the transaction even if he has already sent the coin.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Yes. Somebody also warned through a post that never make crypto-transaction with PayPal. If my memory is correct, the sender can still reverse the transaction even if he has already sent the coin.
Paypal will make it easy for the investors to invest in the project as they can directly invest with fiat rather than always converting the money to crypto and also spending unnecessary transaction fees every time.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

I know that paypal doesnt accept any bitcoin or cryptocurrency related bussiness with their payment system. Can the project owner explain us how he actually solved this problem ? 
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

I agree, paypal is known and used worldwide and paypal is very strict with regard to their policies. So I think paypal has small chance to use for money laundering. It's good if paypal is also accept for buying tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Paypal will make it easy for the investors to invest in the project as they can directly invest with fiat rather than always converting the money to crypto and also spending unnecessary transaction fees every time.
Yes, thanks to this function wiki will be able to interest more investors to your project. I'm very interested to see this platform after launch.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Wikibits is a community-based information knowledge base
that is solution orientated that draws on the best evidence to provide the most
up-to-date relationships most appropriate to each circumstance,
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

You have a point, using paypal is very risky. Paypal limits transaction if they feel there is something wrong with it but even if there is none. So using paypal have high chance of getting limited and risk of disputes.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

You have a point, using paypal is very risky. Paypal limits transaction if they feel there is something wrong with it but even if there is none. So using paypal have high chance of getting limited and risk of disputes.

PayPal is a horrible payment method to buy crypto, the ICO devs need to get ready and prepared to get hit with 100s of chargebacks if they dont play their cards well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: