Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

although I'm a beginner here, but I would not advise you to contact Pay pal, many who say that they are scammers. Here I for example will not.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

although I'm a beginner here, but I would not advise you to contact Pay pal, many who say that they are scammers. Here I for example will not.
PayPal is not actually a scam but is not mostly preffered by the users because of the high fees and also it is not that convenient to use. But now many alternatives have been arrived to paypal including bitcoins.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
I have read their one pager and it was mentioned that minimum contribution on Presale is 1 ETH while in ICO is 0.1 ETH. They will be accepting both ETH and Credit Card for those who want to join the token sale, so it's true about PP payment.

@Wiki_Bits, I'm not sure if I missed it, but was it explained in the white paper on how the site will really work? I read about contributors, but how do they really contribute? Let's say it's given that they will share their knowledge, how and is there some sort of checking or approval first? I'm looking for that kind of information but it seem to be not discussed.
basically this means minimum will have to wait and also what about bonus during ico are minimum also entitled to this

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

How much subjects will be listing at Wikbits? And this project is for global or at individual country or organization?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Wikibits is a blockchain-based, community-driven wiki where users can
Get a direct reward for their contribution
Wanted to learn more closely about platform directivity, on given wiki can be granted any information or only connected with crypto? I think it must be only for crypto related themes.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
In my opinion, i hate Paypal paygate for buy WIKIBITS token. Someone can make money laundering, i see have a lot people meet this trouble, i will choosing Ethereum instead of Paypal.
How is it possible for Paypal to be used for money laundering? I think it is a great idea to use Paypal so that more people can invest even if they only have the fiat currency.
I do not know what the benefit of paypal payment is. I haven't seen PayPal ICO yet, it looks strange. What a problem to exchange FIAT to crypto and then participate in the ICO?

You have a point, using paypal is very risky. Paypal limits transaction if they feel there is something wrong with it but even if there is none. So using paypal have high chance of getting limited and risk of disputes.
Do you know a "CASH OUT" at paypal hacker or cheater? They using a CCV buy at cheap price then steal them from owner and make is clear by money laundering like this case.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
In my opinion, i hate Paypal paygate for buy WIKIBITS token. Someone can make money laundering, i see have a lot people meet this trouble, i will choosing Ethereum instead of Paypal.
How is it possible for Paypal to be used for money laundering? I think it is a great idea to use Paypal so that more people can invest even if they only have the fiat currency.
I do not know what the benefit of paypal payment is. I haven't seen PayPal ICO yet, it looks strange. What a problem to exchange FIAT to crypto and then participate in the ICO?

I know that paypal doesnt accept any bitcoin or cryptocurrency related bussiness with their payment system. Can the project owner explain us how he actually solved this problem ? 
According to their website token sale, you can pay through paypal with your fiat currency. You just have to pay and send them your wallet address where you want your tokens will go.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

How much subjects will be listing at Wikbits? And this project is for global or at individual country or organization?
Is wikipedia local ! No , the same goes for wikibits , all the world could access the informations in it and what do you mean with subjects ? Because there's no limit for that.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

You have a point, using paypal is very risky. Paypal limits transaction if they feel there is something wrong with it but even if there is none. So using paypal have high chance of getting limited and risk of disputes.
Do you know a "CASH OUT" at paypal hacker or cheater? They using a CCV buy at cheap price then steal them from owner and make is clear by money laundering like this case.
yes, i have friends who have encountered security issues with their PayPal transactions as well. Even the authorities in my country are gradually removing PayPal as a form of payment.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

ICO project can't add paypal ! paypal has a difficult policy, plus it will not accept them. invest with ether and cryptocurrency is what most project do, why should did one deal paypal!!
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

What I find attractive with wikibits is that it is a combination of powerful search engines like yahoo and google where users get the most relevant answer to thier inquiry.

Is there any information about the possibility of combinate the others search engines in the future? After all, this would only improve the quality of services. It's of course just my opinion.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

What I find attractive with wikibits is that it is a combination of powerful search engines like yahoo and google where users get the most relevant answer to thier inquiry.

Is there any information about the possibility of combinate the others search engines in the future? After all, this would only improve the quality of services. It's of course just my opinion.
They will surely collaborate with other high data base and information company like google to enhance their service more for its users. They will become a very great platforms for getting solution to any problem online and which is based on blockchain technology.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Wikibits is a blockchain-based, community-driven wiki where users can
Get a direct reward for their contribution
Wanted to learn more closely about platform directivity, on given wiki can be granted any information or only connected with crypto? I think it must be only for crypto related themes.
Of course, no. This future platform of wikipedia should be same as the wikipedia did, since it is a community-driven wiki.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Mate, you are the wrong there mate. I think PayPal is safe in terms of transactions because they have a strict policy if there could be wrong done by both members. In my past years of being a member of PayPal, I don't encounter problems like this. So my point is WIKIBITS using PayPal as gateway payment is very safe and trustable.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

I know that paypal doesnt accept any bitcoin or cryptocurrency related bussiness with their payment system. Can the project owner explain us how he actually solved this problem ? 
According to their website token sale, you can pay through paypal with your fiat currency. You just have to pay and send them your wallet address where you want your tokens will go.

even u can pay with paypal by fiat currency; I am gonna write in the subject line for what I transfer this money to wikibits. Or are you going to leave the subject line empty? 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

They will surely collaborate with other high data base and information company like google to enhance their service more for its users. They will become a very great platforms for getting solution to any problem online and which is based on blockchain technology.
Still I find this common which means that it is hard for them to gather funds from the investors. Why making things difficult? Because as what I understand about this platform is that it is a combination of popular search engine.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

yes, i have friends who have encountered security issues with their PayPal transactions as well. Even the authorities in my country are gradually removing PayPal as a form of payment.
This will surely reduced the number of users based on the problem that paypal is facing right now. And this platform use paypal as their service so dev must take other options for them to have more clients who would get interested with their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

This will surely reduced the number of users based on the problem that paypal is facing right now. And this platform use paypal as their service so dev must take other options for them to have more clients who would get interested with their platform.

There are still lots of people that is using paypal, but there is still some disadvantages of using it. It still depends on the devs how will they handle it if problems occurs.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

This is a great project, and that's the fact about this one that come exist here in the community of crypto currency.  So, this project aims to become The Go To Portal that links quantified solutions with their relevant products and services. I believe this project will surely be able to make a big difference in the crypto community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

This is a great project, and that's the fact about this one that come exist here in the community of crypto currency.  So, this project aims to become The Go To Portal that links quantified solutions with their relevant products and services. I believe this project will surely be able to make a big difference in the crypto community.

You are right, but there is sometimes unexpected happenings that may occur while developing this project. I hope that this project will continue to run and reach success the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: