Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

The best competitor for Ethereum will be EOS, because at the ICO stage it has collected more Ethereum and at the moment it is one of the most dynamically developing projects in this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

EOS blockchain is the best competitors of Ethereum blockchain. EOS smart contracts are really matching the capability of that with Ethereum.

Agree. EOS has better transaction capacity than Ethereum able to perform millions of TPS at no cost at all. While EOS has a greater level of centralization than Ethereum, it performs as intended without limitations. Being launched this year, it would take a couple of years from now before it becomes a true rival of the Ethereum blockchain. On the other hand, the Ethereum blockchain is well-trusted among individuals, businesses, and corporations alike for quite some time now.

Being the first-mover in smart contracts, it has given ETH a head start among various smart contract platforms in existence. However, when diverse platforms are compared, only EOS comes close to ETH in its technical aspects.

Nonetheless, EOS may be the best competitor of Ethereum, but there are other alternatives which are also good such as NEO, and Cardano with solid development and innovation. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

EOS of course.

EOS is much better in many ways: 0 transaction fee, scalable, fast.

I am agree with you. I think EOS is big competitor for ethereum. Many people saying ethereum have a problem and i think EOS is good alternative beside ethereum. Beside that EOS price right now very cheap compare ethereum and i think if we invest on EOS, we have a chance making a big profits

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:55:55 AM

To my mind there is the only main competitor of ethereum- EOS.
Besides EOS there are not good competitors at all! Nothing would replace ethereum
Previously, I also believed in eos when there was a lot of word and news, but at the moment nothing has been done, and I think that Ethereum will remain in the lead

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

for now maybe competitors from etherium are AE, BCH, EOS, PPT, and so on. this is because the price of the project's DNN is good.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

If I think the competitor for Ethereum coins is XRP, even XRP once shifted Ethereum to the position of two coinmarketcap stairs, and indeed XRP is a banking coin that many people need a lot, so XRP is a heavy competitor of coins Ethereum.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:25:55 AM

for me, the best ethereum competitor, is RIPPLE and EOS. As you can see, these two cryptocurrency are very close to the top of CMC and ripples occur number two. Which is the place of ethereum. And EOS is also close to ethereum. So I think these two coins are the best competitors for ethereum
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

I think that the main token which should Eth holders a bit worried is EOS. if they do what they say they can then it might just destroy the dominance which Ethereum has in the smart contract platform.
Could you briefly explain how they're better than Ethereum, which are the most important points?

Yes, in what aspect do you want to figure out what coins is much more better to compete to Ethereum? Well I can say, there are transaction fees, transaction speed, reliability, robustness and etc. I guess you should specify.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

For me now on the market there is a real competitor is stellar it is stable in the market and is growing well in capitalization I think it can compete

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

I think XRP is the best competitors of Ethereum if we see both coins fighting for the best cryptocurrency position after bitcoin. At this time XRP is in that position, In Market Cap Ethereum is defeated, but if in Circulating Supply in 24h ETH is superior. I think ETH will take that position again just waiting for time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

For me It's ripple or XRP this coin is already overtake ethereum on Coinmarketcap in top 2 but other coins not get in this situation only XRP did it.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:25:01 PM

for me, the best ethereum competitor, is RIPPLE and EOS. As you can see, these two cryptocurrency are very close to the top of CMC and ripples occur number two. Which is the place of ethereum. And EOS is also close to ethereum. So I think these two coins are the best competitors for ethereum

Well, in terms of market cap, there's no doubt that XRP is a huge contender against Ethereum. However, in its technical aspects, it cannot be compared directly to ETH because it doesn't have smart contract functionality. XRP is more of a payment settlement system, than a decentralized application platform like Ethereum. Of course, XRP has many advantages when it comes to sending/receiving payments such as blazing fast speeds, and ridiculously low costs. If at any point in the future, XRP upgrades itself to handle smart contracts, then it could easily beat Ethereum by a long shot.

Other than that, the only true competitor against Ethereum is EOS. This relatively new smart contract platform has huge potential to take the business world by storm. It's already much more scalable and capable than Ethereum with its high TPS and zero fees. As soon as developers take notice of the advantages of the EOS platform, they would migrate towards it, leaving Ethereum in the dust if it doesn't scale in time. While EOS is centralized in contrast to Ethereum, it has superior performance unlike any other smart contract platform in existence.

As such, EOS is the best competitor to Ethereum right now. However, it's not the only platform with the potential to take down ETH's place in the future. Other alternatives such as Cardano, Tron, and NEO also have high performance for smart contracts and dirt-cheap fees. Eventually, if ETH doesn't scale quickly with Casper PoS and Sharding, these smart contract platforms would take the lead in dApp/Token development.

Nonetheless, time will tell us if ETH will remain as the leader or it will become replaced by another smart contract platform. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:07:35 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

As I know, there are so many other platforms which have more advantages than Ethereum and can solve issues that Ethereum has not solved yet, but Ethereum has two things that is better than others is strong community and safety of system

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:05:14 AM

The best competitor to ethereum now is neo and tron ,they support smart contract as well and I'm seen good projects running off tron blockchain ,and due to the current price not tron I see that projects running off tron blockchain are very stable ,same thing that's happening to erc20 on ETH,tron is just a safe as ETH

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:20:50 AM

Ethereum has been a very good coin from the start which most investors use these days, but it sure has some competitors such as NEO, XLM, even XRP. These coins have the potential to contend with Ethereum in the nearest future.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:36:32 AM

After the fact, that Ethereum has successfully passed the tests, I believe it has no competitors at this stage.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:38:38 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

one of the best competitors to ethereum would be WAVES, NEO, and XRP. good tracks and growing volune by the day. they have the potentials to beat ethereum in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  

Jump to: