Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

In my country their is  a local group for promoting and introduce bitcoin and crypto currency world. They did amazing job and more than 1000 member currently actively participate for crypto currency related activities. Social media is a powerful way to spread the word about bitcoin.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

I promote bitcoin by explaining it to others. My friends always ask me about bitcoin so I became their info source
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

We can promote bitcoins will social media. A lot of people nowadays are connected to the internet and likewise, a lot of cryptocurrencies are plugged into social media to be advertised. So I think, in order to fully maximize the marketability of bitcoins, we should place it in social media.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

My means of promoting bitcoin is by sharing experiences, knowledge about bitcoin, the whats, hows, and whys of bitcoin, and by joining different campaigns like social medias, and the like. Promoting bitcoin is like promoting and helping the future of technology, thus we can earn money while promoting it. Just spread the fun and happiness of doing bitcoin, and let them know what and why most of the people are engaging on it.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

We can promote bitcoin through do some certain steps. First of all we can send message including link of bitcoin earning,mining,trading etc.Next we can promote bitcoin through social media like facebook,twitter,instragram etc.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

BTC is very popular, come see a lot of people in it. It is not enough to promote BTC. We need to make people aware of the fact that BTC is the next stage in the evolution of technology.
donovank

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

Introducing Crypto to the world around you is a good thing, but you need to inform them well or they'll be panic selling and breathing down your neck before you know it :-P

The shills from people with allot of followers create pumps, those are the ones you need for your daytrading coins.
For long term coins, I dont think its a good thing to have great names promote you from the start.

Take Xtrabytes for example, it's a coin i've been involved with for a while, and I'd rather have Mc Afee and other big names stay away from it for a while, so they can build up a solid base first.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Proper education regarding bitcoin. People nowadays perceive it as a getaway to poverty which is partly true but they have to understand the risks and benefits of it. The technology is still slowly innovating from time to time.
Bitcoin has eliminated poverty from the lives of many investors because they had been very patient with bitcoin. Bitcoin is not easy to earn but once you have it, you are definitely going to enjoy great returns.

So there is nothing wrong in saying that bitcoin is helping in the elimination of poverty form the world. If you use bitcoin properly without getting panicked during dumps and getting impatient when prices are low, you won’t go in loss.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

The best way to promote bitcoin, we should share our knowledge and show the prove that we have already invest. We need to explain to the people about the advantages and benefits of bitcoin in our daily lives. The most effective that people believe is we should promote through internet in any social media sites, because today this is the familiar and the best way. I think people will get interested, so on this way we can promote bitcoin well to all people.
rappyboy172

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

ways to promote bitcoin, hmm i think itll be better if we share real knowledge, fundamentals behind bitcoin, conduct seminars, social media campaigns, meet ups.
matthewtherry

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

You can show people your wallet when the price is really low and the after the increase you show them again. It works
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

By your own opinion how should you promote it by knowledgeable on how you understand learning it also to promote it and introducing also and encouraging others to show how they promote to all individuals to join in bitcoin and also thru your patience to give the most profitable how to create your own future in this BITCOIN
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

for me, there are many ways to promote bitcoin, for example with the use of social media like facebook and twitter thru posting and tweeting about bitcoin you share them knowledge of what bitcoin can do to our lives.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Good ways to promote btc is through our social media account. We should post something that can help btc to be known to everyone. We need to show our proof what bitcoins can give if we get in in this.
You are right, social media is the best way, this digital era, all related people can definitely see it. In addition, by selling goods or services using bitcoin as payment is also effective for introducing bitcoin.

Monette2k17 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Initially before I promoted bitcoin to people, I first learned what bitcoin was. Now I have started promoting bitcoin to my friends and family memlalui video about bitcoin on youtube and information available on the internet. Because now many websites about bitcoin campaigned on social media like facebook, tweetter and telegram.

You're right, but sometimes even if you have proof that you earn money from bitcoin  still they don't believe in you, the best way is to bring 2 or more of your friend  to promote bitcoin in your  family or friend.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

I think it do not need promotion, it is promoted enough, we need to spread correct information and do not confuse people with some fake or badly interpreted news.
lillyann

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

You can show people your wallet when the price is really low and the after the increase you show them again. It works
It's quite risky to show how much your account is. Do you trust the person you know? The second thing is about promoting more on the rock. You would have to publicly display your portwel for the show.
RVA

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

I have many friends on social networks, we communicate with them and discuss topics about crypto-currencies, they also have friends, so there is progress in bitcoin.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

In my opinion the best way to promote Bitcoin is through social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram or TV. The young people spend a lot of time searching Internet and older people watching TV.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Other than through the mentioned media, i guess one way to do it is to focus on the science and economy behind it. Since we're dealing with "currency" (or asset) it cant be helped that some people would think this whole system is a scam. It wont be easy to convince them that it isnt a scam just by talking about first hand experience but if you explain to them its technology and the problem its solving in soceity then maybe they'll realize it's a real solution to a problem and it's not a scam or a bubble.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: