Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

I think promoting Bitcoin is a really important job that need to be done. The valuation of Bitcoin was increased or not depending on how much the demands are. More demands will absolutely boost the price into the next level and it's totally good with us, who are using Bitcoin as a main currency.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

The conventional verbal persuasion, although a very old method, still proves to be effective. Anither way to promote the use of cryptocurrencies is by advertising it. As a matter of fact you can even advertise bitcoins and a number of altcoins while gaining profit! Those things can be earned on signature and bounty campaigns as well as social media advertising.

cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

The more effective promotional campaigns are thru social media.  We can promote bitcoin in facebook,  even in twitter  and YouTube.  There are more viewers in the internet and they are very easy to reach.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

but sometimes even if we give information to others, not all can understand, because many causes .... the most difficult to provide information if he does not know about the internet, it will be difficult to explain.
I also have often give an explanation to a friend but there are directly understand but do not believe in the transaction, but something like I said early, hard to understand because of ignorance about the internet.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

We can use the social media to spread bitcoin related knowledge. Now the social media has great influence. Through powerful reports, more people can understand the development of Bitcoin.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

the best way according to me   to promote bitcoin is sharing your own  experience with others regarding bitcoin. Still there are many people who consider bitcoin as illegal or not beneficial, but if we share our positive experience and give them awareness about the benefits of investing in bitcoin they will definitely get convinced and will try to use it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Actually, bitcoin earning part are really huge profitable & it many ways to promote bitcoin such as on Facebook, Twitter, youtube channel etc.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

as of know bitcoin populaltion are still going bigger, there are many ways to promote bitcoin , for example social media like facebook, twitter,instagram and etc. and also you can promote it on tv , youtube, so that in that way people will notice bitcoin.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are a lot of ways to promote bitcoin and to make sure it spreads rapidly over a short span of time. For me, socila media is the best way to dessiminate bitcoin knowledge. It is very influential and everyone is using it nowadays as a medium to communicate and entertain others. Another way is to insert it on some games that can both become beneficial and entertaining. Person to person communication can also be a way but you need to make sure you are speaking the right information.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwaposakon101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

there so many ways to promote bitcoin, for example , soical media, like facebook, twitter, instagram and etc. and also you can promote bitcoin in TV, Radio ,Youtube.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

For me, I am more into a content writing business so I remember that the first time when I posted a series of 3 articles about Bitcoin in my native language back in early 2014, it got tremendous response and someone copied it from my blog, made an kindle eBook and it was within the list of top 50 best seller e-books (until I reported copyright infringement). The social media is the hottest way to spread awareness in my opinion.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

There are many ways on how to promote bitcoin. One way is through person to person promotion. This is the least we could do if we will promote it to our friends and or family. Hence family is the closest to us then it would be better if we use peraon to oerson promotion.
Next is through social media. It has been studied that people often use social media. And we can use this as advantage or best way to promote bitcoin because a lot or millions of people have been using social media everyday. And it is the beat way because we can send links for them to read and  explained well to them the benefit of bitcoin.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I actually have promoted bitcoin through joining social campaigns from bounties. Because my friends who saw my posts were asking what it is about, then the bitcoin lecturing begins, because it will be hard for them to understand ICO and altcoins without knowing bitcoin.

handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

The way promote bitcoin is to first explain to him the meaning of bitcoin and and it's your chance to sales talk because it's the way
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

Proper education regarding bitcoin. People nowadays perceive it as a getaway to poverty which is partly true but they have to understand the risks and benefits of it. The technology is still slowly innovating from time to time.

Definitely yes that is true. Proper education and online trainings for bitcoin is very necessary. It can help other really understand the ways of bitcoin trading.  They should take it seriously on everything they will know to appreciate bitcoin. Other way is to promote bitcoin in your social media account and give them tips and guides for bitcoin.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Bitcoin needn't bother with notice on the grounds that bitcoin an awesome innovation that individuals will find in time. A few people advance bitcoin on the grounds that they simply need to profit which isn't great, yes we can spread news about bitcoin however kindly do it right. Educate individuals everything concerning bitcoin, give them the correct data so they can appreciate the advantages of bitcoin later on.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

people nowadays is hard to please. you have to show them what actually happens before they believe you.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Theirs many ways to promote bitcoin we can use social medias like facebook , Twitter and other and also we can do direct it to the person we know that willing and have a positive perspective.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

You can promote bitcoin by sharing your stories and how much income you gain to it. They will get interested once they knew that the fact of gaining profit here is legit. Everyone here also wants profit that's why they put to much effort on this and create content that is helpful to others. They will research about cryptocurrency and determine the ways of getting profit. Doing easy task for bitcoin can do a huge factor to it and that's good enough as a member of this forum.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to promote bitcoin through TV advertising and social media, so as to increase the popularity of bitcoin, more people will know about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: