Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Promote Bitcoin with people who are close to you is easiest. I think if you want that guy believes in Bitcoin , first of all he has to believe in you then all the words come out from your mouth will be trustworthy. If you did your best and they still don't believe in it ? Just let them there because you shouldn't spend that much time to do it .
Promote Bitcoin with people who are close to you is easiest. I think if you want that guy believes in Bitcoin , first of all he has to believe in you then all the words come out from your mouth will be trustworthy. If you did your best and they still don't believe in it ? Just let them there because you shouldn't spend that much time to do it .
I show people my bank account - just kidding, lol.

I find the best way to promote it is to just use it and let people know the positive ways it's affected my life. Once people start to learn about it, they start to become more interested.

Coглaceн)

Using a social media you can promote a bitcoin by sharing the positive effect in bitcoin into your life and people get interested to join in bitcoin and bitcoin will grow faster. And also share it to your relatives and friends how bitcoin can change your life.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

Bitcoin can be promoted in many ways.. Like of what I have experienced, my friend introduced it to me so the same I was doing, I am explaining and telling it to my colleagues, friends and companions. The other one is through social medias like facebook, twitter, instagram and through skills on web and blogging. By means of this ways, bitcoin is spreading!

weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

if u follow bitcointalk forum it is ocean of information u can use for knowledge and start trading mining coding and much more
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

it is really hard to convince people to join bitcoin worlld I try many times to explaine to my Friends  what is bitcoin courency and  i said it is the best way to earn big money but they didn't understand bitcoin currency. so they decided not to join bitcoin
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

1. bitcoin has already had a large number of owner for now, so does it need to be promoted?
2. as a crytocurrency, it looks like easy to get popular during young people instead of old ones. So, the key point is how to involve old people in this world.
3. Do we need to do some advertising? it probably does not. instead, it is import for people to use them in the daily lives instead of speculation. Otherwise, it just a way of speculation rather than cryptocurrency.

Xavieroz

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

The best way to promote it is through education, I am one of the people who are in favor of bitcoin education starting from school, with children between 12 and 13 years, that this issue is part of the nomenglatures.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

for me social media is the easiest way to promote bitcoin. by sharing and liking bitcoin pages it's easier to promote bitcoin
Bryan_12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

I came to think that making commercials on TV is one of the best ways to make it known, contribute through the web with reports, youtube is one of the most used platforms, you can educate people about its basic concept through these means and make them interested in bigger companies.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to share to other people how it affected my life, the changes i went through from then to now, the advantages of bitcoin to me: specifically how it helped me be knowledgeable to money and also earning it in many different way.

Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

for me especially to the family to introduce it bitcoin and promote to the nearest person and explain what is bitcoin
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is spread the good news to the people, that bitcoin is really a best in investment. Tell them that the price is good and it gives profit easily, that helps in our needs. We share our knowledge and teach how to invest and earn in btc. Because sharing knowledge is most important in all that they should know, and they have already idea to invest. There are many ways that we can promote like in social media we convince people our friends and relatives to tell them that bitcoin is most useful and an international currency. 
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is spread the good news to the people, that bitcoin is really a best in investment. Tell them that the price is good and it gives profit easily, that helps in our needs. We share our knowledge and teach how to invest and earn in btc. Because sharing knowledge is most important in all that they should know, and they have already idea to invest. There are many ways that we can promote like in social media we convince people our friends and relatives to tell them that bitcoin is most useful and an international currency. 

its still not enough without a proof or solid evidence that bitcoin is actually work that way , therfore you need to show them some of your recent withdrawals or reciept so that they can easily believe you regarding in bitcoin. Social media like facebook is also a good way to spread the word about bitcoin because there are alot of people are now using facebook nowadays but i also heard recently that facebook starts to ban crypto related ads and i think post that related to bitcoin is also included to their propaganda.
StuartBTCETH

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Using social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the applications and websites that will be used in promoting Bitcoin.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I have introduced some people about bitcoin because I can already feel the results of bitcoin and they have the enthusiasm to learn and understand about bitcoin and I think if some people I have introduced get results in bitcoin, and can feel the result From bitcoin, of course he will also share his experience with bitcoin to his friends Smiley
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

There are many ways that we can promote bitcoins,as for me I find  the best way to promote it is to just use it and let people know the positive way it affected my life.Once people start to learn about it they start to become more interested.
Reptiles

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

perhaps by holding seminars in different places so that more people can find out about bitcoin.
This is good and one more best idea is having bitcoin fixing websites like on you tube if there will be a channel about bitcoin then more people will know bitcoin and more people will get in bitcoin, apart from it bitcoin is going to be the famous through social media and other resources, facebook and twitter are going to play a vital role in promotion of bitcoin according to me.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

INVEST IN BITCOIN AND BITCOIN DERIVATIVES
One of the most interesting developments in Bitcoin over the past couple of years has been its emergence as a fairly popular investment asset. Investing in Bitcoin, though still not as common as putting money into stocks and bonds, is rapidly moving into the financial mainstream. As one might imagine, investment is one of the more lucrative ways of making money with Bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

I remind this picture after reading your ways of bitcoin's promotion. The picture called "explainment bitcoin to your friends" Cheesy
Lester Cole

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

-BITCOIN MINING-
If you want to put together the largest possible amount of Bitcoin, mining is among your best options. Mining refers to the use of computer hardware to automatically perform a set of mathematical operations, which in turn creates new Bitcoin. The way Bitcoin is set up, only 21 million can ever be produced. At the time of writing this article, about 16.7 million of these Bitcoins have been successfully mined, leaving more than four million on the table for Bitcoin miners.
-BITCOIN FAUCETS-
Bitcoin faucets are a bit like micro-tasks in the sense that they pay very small amounts of Bitcoin in exchange for a small amount of your time – often around 1 Satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC. In the case of faucets, though, Bitcoin is usually available to be claimed by users at a set interval, such as every five minutes.
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

DO FREELANCE WORK AND GET PAID IN BITCOIN Roll Eyes
As you may already be aware, there is a massive online marketplace for freelance services ranging from writing to website development. Hundreds of sites already exist to connect freelance workers with customers who are willing to pay for their services. A novel twist on this trend has come in the form of a handful of sites that send payments to freelancers in the form of Bitcoin. If you have a useful skill that businesses or other individuals would be willing to pay you for, you may be able to render services in exchange for fairly significant amounts of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: