Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

Many things we can do to promote bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin users have social media accounts like facebook, twitter or instagram, if there is a good article then we share or retweet, by providing good and correct information it will reduce false news about bitcoin that makes many users panic.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

We have many ways to promote bitcoin.
-By explaning to others like friends and friend And by creating blog about bitcoin.And like Like and share in social media about bitcoin this is the most way to promote bitcoin  Smiley
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

in my opinion is through social media we just write bitcoins on our homepage,and some of our friends will ask then we just explain it about what is bitcoin but at least we have to succeed of bitcoin,it will be a lot of our friends who want to know what is bitcoin
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

for me promoting bitcoin is simple just by sharing positive news about bitcoin in social media.
I think that is enough for people know bitcoin.
and for the people closest we just need to show our lives to the better of the bitcoin results certainly the closest people we are interested.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

for me i dont really need to promote bitcoin and just like all the cryptocurrency,though im doing it here by joining signature campaign but its a different thing in real life..because what im doing is letting them be attracted the way crypto changing my life.the goodness that i get from being lucky in daytrading gives me more wealth that they can see by my living,since the day im making good profit here i become more wealthier and they are keep on asking now how to do crypto and thats how I introduced bitcoin to them effortlessly
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

for me i dont really need to promote bitcoin and just like all the cryptocurrency,though im doing it here by joining signature campaign but its a different thing in real life..because what im doing is letting them be attracted the way crypto changing my life.the goodness that i get from being lucky in daytrading gives me more wealth that they can see by my living,since the day im making good profit here i become more wealthier and they are keep on asking now how to do crypto and thats how I introduced bitcoin to them effortlessly
I think we should or need to do promoting bitcoin. And maybe the best way to promote is in the social media, because social media today is the most common source of the news and if we promote bitcoin in there maybe bitcoin will get some more investors which result to maybe rising of the price and maybe many people will trust bitcoin and there will maybe a good effect on volume of its price in a market place.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Thank you very much for your information!!!
I will give some ways to promote bitcoin:

- 1. Start a local Facebook group
Facebook is the world’s third most popular website after Google and YouTube. In Africa alone, Facebook has more than 150 million active users. The majority of African elites and educated people are Internet users and you can tap that potential. Facebook groups are easy to create, and once you do that, invite your friends. On the forum, you can guide them on the basics and benefits of using bitcoin over fiat currency and as a new alternative investment asset class. One of my favourite bitcoin facebook groups is the very active Bitcoin Traders Kenya group. I highly recommend you check it out!

- 2. Hold local bitcoin meetups or talks
No marketing strategy can beat one-on-one conversations. You can start evening bitcoin classes for beginners or monthly local meetups in your area.  Not only will you meet people interested in learning more about bitcoin but you may also find new friends or potential business partners.

- 3. Start a blog that focuses on bitcoin awareness in your city/country
Launching a bitcoin awareness blog specific to your country or city is a great way to spread the word locally. In fact, that was the primary reason why BitcoinAfrca.io was launched in the first place.  According to Internet Live Stats, at least 13.5% of Africans have access to the web, which means there is a huge market for you to tap into and spread the bitcoin gospel.

- 4. Write about bitcoin for your local newspaper as a guest writer
Newspapers have a broad audience and about 30% of the African population relies on newspapers for information. If you have an opportunity to contribute to publications, then you can use the moment to make bitcoin attractive. Most newspaper readers, for instance, are curious about news and you can tap into that as a guest writer. Many local newspapers have a ‘readers digest’ section that publishes articles from the audience. That would be a good place to start.

- 5. Leverage social gatherings
Africans are known to be social. They converge in churches, schools, and cultural meetings. If you get a chance to speak at such meetings, it is an opportunity to introduce bitcoin as a smart way of investing and making payments. Anytime you have an opportunity to talk; you can explain a little about cryptocurrency and then refer them to your Facebook group, meetup or relevant forums for more information. That way, you will convince someone to become a bitcoin user.

There are many ways you can promote bitcoin. You do not need to be Satoshi Nakamoto or Garvin Andresen to spread the bitcoin revolution. Instead, you only need to talk to a few people about it to make a difference.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

I think bitcoin already promoted.now bitcoin is number one digital currency.its popularity are so high.also I think some social media can do lot of contribution about promoted bitcoin.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Promoting is depend upon the person where you promote something, but bitcoin, i think when people understand what is the real meaning of bitcoin,they will surely like to invest and learn how to earn from it. Bitcoin is the best way to earn crypto currency where everyone did not know how but rather know what crypto currency is.
Achel

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

Ways to promote Bitcoin, give away bitcoin, i'm talking with my friends about bitcoin ill ask if he want some free bitcoin the ill ask them to download coinbase. and the other one is set up a poster.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Yes, there are lots of things that you can do to promote bitcoin. One of the big example is the social media. Social media is free to all, and everyone and anyone can access to it. So by sharing some posts about bitcoin you can promote it. Another example is sharing your experiences with your friends, so that you can persuade them to join the bitcoin community.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
illbaker4
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

I am organising an on foot campaign with my friends for promotion of btcs in atleast my locality
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

There are so many ways to promote Bitcoin, but the best way to promote abut Bitcoin is through the media. Most of the media are controlled by the government. So it is quite obvious that the media will be spreading negative news about bitcoin. T
braveanatexis9

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:39:49 AM

Untill and unless the media and govt shows interest towards btc no one can do anyything for its promotion absolutely none
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Ways to promote Bitcoin, give away bitcoin, i'm talking with my friends about bitcoin ill ask if he want some free bitcoin the ill ask them to download coinbase. and the other one is set up a poster.
Very good suggestion making bitcoin discussion with friends increases the interest so they make investment too, we can promote bitcoin very easily if we get information to share with our friends, we can promote bitcoin with the help of our social media account and we can involve many people about bitcoin, using social media promotion and also the TV as already many TV channels are providing news about bitcoin.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

There are various ways and means to promote bitcoins and one of the common of them is through multimedia. Using social media like facebook and twitter and even youtube is now a trending way to explain bitcoins and to encourage people to invest on it. There is a great impact of using this mean.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

There have many ways to promote bitcoin but first you should know well what is bitcoin all about to promote it was well. In promoting you can use social media such as Facebook, twitter or any other social media that many people use because as we see many people have a internet access in there home so that it is the better way to promote bitcoin. You can also promote bitcoin to the other people by tell to them the good characteristics and the benefits that they'll get when they try using bitcoin.I can advertise bitcoin with chats. I often talk about bitcoins for my relatives and friends. They listen and some people realize that it can be profitable. They started to buy some bitcoins to reserve. I also teach my child about bitcoin. I think it is the best way to advertise bitcoin. Smiley

Blackcat0987

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

Explaining bitcoin to people without the technical knowledge to understand transactions("Here, bitcoin from my wallet to your new wallet. At six confirmations, no force on the planet is going to take that from, you without your private key, which is on that paper you just wrote the words down on and in your phone. Do not lose either."

One level for people who can understand a bit of the math but don't understand the ledger("Yes, you could write a program to authenticate the intention to transfer a value between public keys, but can you write one that gets written into an immutable public ledger proving that transation that happens to be 9+ years deep?"

One level for people who can understand the math but misunderstand the difficulty of some math in reverse or don't really get the philosophy of money even if they get all the math. ("Sure, you could mine your own block, but unless that block's hash starts with 18 zeros, you fail to prove you did enough work fast enough to earn it, and it'll get rejected. Provide an 18 zero hash in that 10 minute window of a valid block and yes, you'll get 12.5 bitcoin. You'll also spend many many thousands in the attempt, causing you to value the 12.5 BTC at least as much as your power and equipment cost, the value of the BTC didn't materialize from nothing."

I'm not nearly the wordsmith I'd need to be to explain all this on my own, and there is no explaining anything to a closed mind, but I try. I think thats the best way I can help, just get people out there set up with wallets and give them about USD$10 of BTC, show them how to send BTC as well. The first time some business offers to take payment in Bitcoin from them, it'll be Very Real in a way I can't provide in a quick conversation.

sofiasalmon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

You can use social media platforms to promote bitcoin like

1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 instagram
4 Reddit and so on . Due to the promotion on this, many people will know about Bitcoin
khamehame

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

if you have the benefits of bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

We have to succeed with bitcoin first, the result of the bitcoin will be visible in the form of goods we buy in that way will be many people who find out where you can get rich, people will know about bitcoin through that way. it's a real way to promote bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: