Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

The ways you expressed are demonstrated powerful despite the fact that ordinary and to some degree obsolete. However there are additionally techniques for advancing bitcoin and the digital currency industry tha will likewise remunerate you simultaneously. There are abundance programs out there that compensation you for publicizing their ICOs for you. There are additionally web-based social networking promoting that works the same as abundance programs. It's smarter to promite bitcoin while likewise benefitting in the meantime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harbs23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

if you want to attract people to use bitcoin there should be only evidence showing that it really earns it.
for now, people are no longer just believers because the scam is widespread in the world.
or maybe your relatives just tell them to believe it.
Make a seminar.lol
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

i used to promote bitcoin by telling my friends and relatives who believe in bitcoin. bitcoin now is very well known so i dont have to tell them from the start. i just tell them the good side of bitcoin and the possible benifits that they can get from bitcoin. 

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

yes, you are right.
but the most interest when you try to promote bitcoin is from mouth to mouth, spread the word to the other people. you can explain clearly and they can ask everything about bitcoin. social media can spread it but they will doubt because face to face is the best thing if you want to spread the word.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

The easiest way to promote Bitcoin is to share knowledge on social media like facebook and twitter. many ways to promote bitcoin can also share this with people who do not know bitcoin so they can learn and see the importance of bitcoin in person
indeed the media such as social media is very influential but in July there is news that google has removed the crypto ad
this is very detrimental because the average growth of bitcoin also comes from advertising

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

In my own opinion , the best way to promote bitcon is to advertise it on T.V or in social media. In this way a lot of people will see and wonder what bitcoin really is. If this could be happen then a lot of people will use bitcoin because the advertisement are showing those positive effects that bitcoin brings.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

There are numerous ways of promoting bitcoin use and the bitcoin industry as well that would also compensate you for doing so. Because who wouldn't want to earn profits right? There are bounty programs particularly in this forum that lets you advertise their very own projects that would also compensate you once you reached the milestone you abd the company have negotiated with.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Bitcoin don't need any promotion. Everyone is well aware of Bitcoin. What is Bitcoin all about?
The action is much loader than the words. It proved it right.
It has more to go right now.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

Bitcoin has many ways to promote.But I think when Bitcoin dump then Bitcoin should be bought by everyone ang Without trading should be hold.All of them together  buy Bitcoin and do not trade then Bitcoin will start to pump.I mean, if Bitcoin is a dump, then buying a lot of Bitcoin and trading at a pump. That's why Bitcoin  promote.

alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

It is scattered around the globe, works only online, is not provided, and every user in the world is able to influence the course without leaving the computer.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin.  Through the internet such as uploading blog, video, articles that can teach someone about the concept of bitcoin, like how to use it or to invest on it.  You can show and tell the benefits of bitcoin so it is so pursuing to the others. You can show how the bitcoin change you so that it can be more effective promotion ways to others.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are different ways to promote bitcoins or any other altcoins that is being listed in the market, ico's today are being a good amount of altcoins when you join their campaign and that is one of the reason why jobless people can do something to sustain their life.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

The beat way to promote bitcoin ia to be sucessful on bitcoin investment first. A lot of people are afraid of trying something new.They usually have doubts if its about money so what I am doing is to setan example. I am telling my btc experience to anyone who ask and most of the time they share it with other people too. This are just one of the thinga I am doing for bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

for bitcoin is the best for currency for and buy bitcoin and it helps to simplify the process with bitcoin. I'm starting to bitcoin of incaurage me with my cousin and have been getting my friends to bitcoin and here we are rich and to help us in our lives
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

There are so many ways to promote btc. For example, you can directly advertise it your friends and other people. On the other hand, you can put investment and after gaining from it then you can use that moment to promote btc to other people so in that way they can fully understand you since you already experienced it and you gain from it. That's the best proof.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Ryannnnnnn

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

I think there are many ways to promote about bitcoin. I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through television, radio, and over the internet.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

how to promote bitcoin. can use social media gan both Twitter, Facebook, television, Google and telegram.

sometimes people are interested even ask questions want to join in bitcoin after they see from the results of our friends who have been successful .including me who used to be less convinced that bitcoin could produce. but after I saw my friends who successfully invest in bitcoin I finally regret gan. if time can i turn back .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

I think that great ways to promote bitcoins are throught social media, telling your friends and family members and explain them how things work...
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

We will good promoted and high increased on bitcoin project.The promoting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not an easy task these days, but there are some interesting ideas to be found all over the world.The networks design for Bitcoin can be used system.In fact,they will be sold for Bitcoin if there is enough demand to produce these labels of designed program.Another interesting way to promote Bitcoin is by getting tiny amounts into the hands of as many people as possible without too much function.most of the business initiatives hand out small amounts of Bitcoin at every turn, which will also boost the number of mobile wallet installations in the long run of perfect ways in the route of promoting bitcoin.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

Promotion of Bitcoin by Satoshi team is the  best example of marketing. Now a days Blockchain is the burning topic of computer science and is included in the syllabus of engineering students. Without Bitcoin we can not pursue blockchain. It will batter to introduce Bitcoin and Blockchain at school level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: