Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Promote Bitcoin with people who are close to you is easiest. I think if you want that guy believes in Bitcoin , first of all he has to believe in you then all the words come out from your mouth will be trustworthy. If you did your best and they still don't believe in it ? Just let them there because you shouldn't spend that much time to do it .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

it will be hard to persuade people to do bitcoin since there is no advertisememt regarding on the use of bitcoin unlike in companies who have their own tv commercials. We can not really promote bitcoin in the national television since no one is going to pay for the tv ad, its quite expensive. I think we can spread the awareness to bitcoin online by sharing articles and blogs about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. We can also introduce it to our friends and we can easily persuade them if we have a proof that it is legit and totally working.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

The only way is by making them aware of the technology and building their faith in this currency. You can show them proof like your earnings and show some articles related to itbso they believe its legit not fraud as their is Jo international advertising schemes s or company sponsored events to promote bitcoin and its the responsibility of our community members to do the same task.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Actually there are so many ways to promote bitcoin to other people but not all of them will work.
First thing we have to do is being success in this crypto and it can be used as a proof that bitcoin is really working.
Only with our story, no need complex thing, we can promote bitcoin as the easiest way.
lucifer2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

i will explain especially from my closest family, my friends. i will explain with simple what is bitcoin?? what is blockchain?? how blockchain work??

as you know there are so many hater about bitcoin, even your parrent say that you are crazy because you invest in bitcoin. so i keep move on. focus people when they are open minded, if not just go away.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

The best method to promote bitcoin through indirect messages to bitcoin itself, for example only follows some gifts, especially social media campaigns and it reaches all your friends and closest friends. Some ICO is referenced to the bitcoin itself and then your friends will be curious about it or they will search for more info. Cool
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

the best method to promote bitcoin is i think is from indirect messagge to bitcoin itself, example is just follow on some bounty, especially a social media campaign, it wil reach to all of your friends and colleague. Some ICO are reffered to bitcoin itself and then your friends will curious about it, they might be will search more info about it
Definitely bitcoins are the wonderful package for every person who want to get something better in his life. Bitcoins are amazing but the only need of the time is to promote it. Else it will take much more time to spread over there world. And this time is inversely proportional to the success of bitcoins. Much time it takes, lower the success rate will be. So social media are the best sources of promotions.
handsomes

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Yes many people make bitcoin if you are make strategy in your life many ways to promote bitcoin first you are blogger,YouTube sensation,famous and idolize maybe you are get a bitcoin if the company is promoting.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

I can advertise bitcoin with chats. I often talk about bitcoins for my relatives and friends. They listen and some people realize that it can be profitable. They started to buy some bitcoins to reserve. I also teach my child about bitcoin. I think it is the best way to advertise bitcoin.

gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

Promotion these days hits the only point of using social media. Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, snap chat etc are social media platforms where one can put up ads and posts to promote Bitcoin.

promotions using official accounts are suggested on social media platforms if do not want to be considered spam

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
ProofOfLambo

Merit: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

Promotion these days hits the only point of using social media. Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, snap chat etc are social media platforms where one can put up ads and posts to promote Bitcoin.

promotions using official accounts are suggested on social media platforms if do not want to be considered spam

It is a thin line, and now the surveillance is going to be incresased. I think that facebook feels so threatened by cryptos and the loss of the ability to play with personal data that will try to kill them.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

I don't promote bitcoin to strangers, because it's hard to talk to strangers.
I will only introduce bitcoin to my family and friends around me.
I think that's enough.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

my way to promote bitcoin is to persuade others to be personal and to show that we are earning it here like the others who are really scame it's also about advertising how to use bitcoin. so I'd better point them to them They are well-regarded to increase the bitcoin content.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

The best way to promote bitcoin is interacting or explaining about bitcoin to common people those who are interested in investment and those who don’t know about bitcoin . The another tool is internet , because as we all know , people are very much crazy on social network and internet .

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Well, there are a lots. Indeed, a wise idea you have mentioned it is surely works. Simply from an sharing thoughts and idea to bitcoin is a really big help to promote bitcoin, also encouraging others to this thing is also a help. Well, above all bitcoin would be promoted as maximize as it is when bitcoin would get accepted by each of the government each of the country.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251