Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

I don't think promoting Bitcoin is not necessary as it is not a product of a company, promoting it likely give a bad impression to the people whom you are promoting to. Like what other people say let the demand speak for itself as the price action last December created new members in the cryptocurrency forum as a whole. That alone is enough for Bitcoin to promote itself and together when the network fees of Bitcoin be lowered and the Blockchain won't be clogged by a lot of transactions we might see another increase of members from both the traders and consumers alike.
NOPE, I am not agreeing what mate have mentioned in comment that he is not in favor of promotion bitcoin. According to my opinion bitcoin need more and more promotion because there are large population of the world who are still unknown that what is crypto or what is bitcoin. So if we can't promote bitcoin then how these people will known about crypto or bitcoin. All this will be happen good if we can promote bitcoin more and more so that people can get information about bitcoin then they will be able to join bitcoin forum or start working with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

I don't think promoting Bitcoin is not necessary as it is not a product of a company, promoting it likely give a bad impression to the people whom you are promoting to. Like what other people say let the demand speak for itself as the price action last December created new members in the cryptocurrency forum as a whole. That alone is enough for Bitcoin to promote itself and together when the network fees of Bitcoin be lowered and the Blockchain won't be clogged by a lot of transactions we might see another increase of members from both the traders and consumers alike.
NOPE, I am not agreeing what mate have mentioned in comment that he is not in favor of promotion bitcoin. According to my opinion bitcoin need more and more promotion because there are large population of the world who are still unknown that what is crypto or what is bitcoin. So if we can't promote bitcoin then how these people will known about crypto or bitcoin. All this will be happen good if we can promote bitcoin more and more so that people can get information about bitcoin then they will be able to join bitcoin forum or start working with bitcoin.

Use bitcoin consumption, facilitate the development of online bitcoin payments, work with third-party payment companies, or create third-party payment applications.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I think don't think that it is true at all. We do need to promote the bitcoin in first place because we need more popularity of the bitcoin and the more popularity can bring us more people on board and hence lot of investment. Beside that its very important to keep the circulation of the money in terms of inflow and outflow. If that doesn't happen then it could lead to stagnancy in the bitcoin;s market cap and thus it may lead to no growth at all. The prices are dependent on such factors and to achieve higher goals we need many people. They can come through promotional activities only.

The demand only will increase if there are more users of it. The December event was one in hundred event that happened and we may not expect it to happen again. So its our duty that we at least spread the word about it.
Lingesh

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

no need to promote to this generation youngsters all know about bitcoin only a little people don't know about bitcoin. we can tell them the positive and negatives of bitcoin. making videos to them about bitcoin.
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

The hardest thing of promoting bitcoin is when you tell it about this with no any proof because people will simply called it a scam. Your high profit from bitcoin is not easy to believe unless you provide the evidence. But the danger effect of what you share is the chance for these people to become a spammer because of the urge to earn big in an easy way. So by now I think educating the mass about this can leads only the growth of spam.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

It's true that most of my siblings and neighbors are asking me something like that.If I will promote it by explaining what is Bitcoin, how Bitcoin works and how to profit from Bitcoin. And also give it practice directly so that they will understand and easier to understand it.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Yes i want to promote bitcoin to others this big help to our financial problem to our country because this very indemand and promising bitcoin in the world.if i have big money i will buy bitcoin coin and i will hold long term because i known that i get profit from bitcoin and someday my dream come true for my family future.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

I think there's no need to promote bitcoin as it is already popular and many people are aware of it's authenticity and popularity. If other people are not interested and if they think it is a scam, i cant blame them. As far as I know that bitcoin is REAL then I wont stress myself convincing others about the good benefits of joining or being engaged in cryptocurrency/cryptoworld.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Bitcoin is already promoted, we just need real assessment of situation, and elimination of the panic syndrome.
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

I think a person's power is weak and limited, and each person's knowledge of Bitcoin is not the same, it may not be professional and depth, I think the best is to record bitcoin video by professional and online communication can play a greater role.
sheetal_9811

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

One can promote bitcoin or any cryptocurrency on various crypto forums, and also on steemit, where you can get crypto specific audience and you get paid there for your articles.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

The bitcoin have many benefit for he customer to get many profit in bitcoin investment, I have the different way to promote bitcoin for y friend and the other people who interesting about bitcoin system, I use face to face for teach them how to get profit in bitcoin, because by using this way more better I think and it will be our friend will be fast understand about the bitcoin where we teach them by using this way.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

no need to promote to this generation youngsters all know about bitcoin only a little people don't know about bitcoin. we can tell them the positive and negatives of bitcoin. making videos to them about bitcoin.
Yes completely agree, now it is all most shows on TV about bitcoin, and every day more and more people know about it, at this point you can use a large number of sources : Twitter, Instagram , Blogs, YouTube , forums.
But still, most people do not want to accept bitcoin ( but I think it's a matter of time.
A period of time and bitcoin will daily in our lives.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Sometimes I ask shopkeepers and owners if they would accept it. Mostly blank stares and questions, so have good answers ready, and keep planting seeds.
The ones who "know" what bitcoin is have mostly been brainwashed against it. Kind of sad. I don't waste much time with those. Just let them be right and agree with them.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Bitcoin is already promoted, we just need real assessment of situation, and elimination of the panic syndrome.
I'm not going to argue if Bitcoin is promoted now though I think that the OP was trying to know how to promote Bitcoin more.

Media outlets help with promotion.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Ways to promote bitcoin, you can go for social media because now more and more people using social media so its easy to them to see or know bout bitcoin. Because most of people are using internet. In internet they can search how and what is bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.
I support you that mate,because when i start earning bitcoin this started that i've spread to my family and friends.Then i've posted to social media so that people will be attracteed and have an interest for this kind of business.Bitcoin is not only an investment that i' have noticed because as more than of that, it is a friendly user that people makes different in their life to be a good investor.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Promotion these days hits the only point of using social media. Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, snap chat etc are social media platforms where one can put up ads and posts to promote Bitcoin.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Most common way to share Bitcoin is to share and teach to our friends and relatives on all about Bitcoin and how it works for free. By teaching them how bounty campaigns work in which no capital is needed they will be attract without doubt as long as you teach them properly then if they earn thru campaigns they will sell their altcoins and buy Bitcoin in which they should learn how to trade and hold Bitcoins. By this way we have share our part on how to keep Bitcoin become more famous and keep it alive.
lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

The best way to promote bitcoin is explain to a friend who are willing to earn bitcoins.
Promotion these days hits the only point of using social media. Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, snap chat etc are social media platforms where one can put up ads and posts to promote Bitcoin.
Facebook is banning all ads that promote cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, in an effort to prevent people from advertising what the company is calling “financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: