Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are so many ways to promote bitcoin most common today is advertisent using social media and in television network. Aside from that we can also make an information drive to our community.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randyjayag3

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

Yes , there is so many ways how to promote bitcoin. There are a lot of social media, like facebook,youtube ,twitter and etc. You can also promote it in your own website. Bitcoin is not difficult to promote. You can also promoye it by explaining what is the benefits in our daily life to our love ones,friends and family
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

That's right a proper education is needed before promoting Bitcoin and we can try many creative ways to promote Bitcoin like we can make excellent graphic designs and show TV advertisements that way younger kids and other peoples can interact with Bitcoin without even investing any money in it. Before even expecting them to join the network we have to provide them the trust and actual understanding about the market. Many people just believe the rumors and say Bitcoin is dangerous and you will lose all of you money when investing so we have to clear those doubts too.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:09:24 AM

That's right a proper education is needed before promoting Bitcoin and we can try many creative ways to promote Bitcoin like we can make excellent graphic designs and show TV advertisements that way younger kids and other peoples can interact with Bitcoin without even investing any money in it. Before even expecting them to join the network we have to provide them the trust and actual understanding about the market. Many people just believe the rumors and say Bitcoin is dangerous and you will lose all of you money when investing so we have to clear those doubts too.

That tv advertisment youv suggested is actually a brilliant idea in order to promote bitcoin but why none of us are doing it? You know many powerful and influencial people are have a connection to the media but why they still didnt start advertising bitcoin on t.v?  maybe it is restricted? if it is , then we should only think of other ways such as promoting bitcoin manually via a caravan or door to door campaigns . In that way bitcoin can possibly recieve the best exposure better that online advertising.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

Share it to families and friends, tell good things,even bad things about bitcoin. Its very important that we have to be honest about bitcoin. How to invest,profit from it. Even how to lose investments.
The do's and dont's.
I believe it is the best and easiest way to promote bitcoin. By telling about it to the people you know instead of advertising it publicly. Families and friends are the easiest people to convince.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

social media is the best promotion to become more famous but i think facebook still didnt accept this but i seee alot of advertsement on youttube more related on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and investing so i can say that bitcoin has a real future in our economy and cryptocurreny or called altcoins is same like bitcoin it will become more famous soon.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

Just like I do sir , i streaming some games and videos too that can help a person to understand or to learn what and how bitcoin works , and I just wanted to add that build some group or organization and recruit some guys who wanted to be rich something like that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I currently explaining bitcoin and altcoins with my family whenever we got family reunion, We even make a group chat about bitcoin so if they have any questions about it I usually answer it in simple terms so they can easily understand how bitcoin and altcoins are.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ralfshu

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

I think we have had enough promotion on online media. Now there should be promotion on traditional media like TV and newspapers as they are seen by mass.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

There are many good ways to promote Bitcoin and letting people know more about it. For example you can talk directly with your family, friends, and relatives about BTC and explain them what it is, and how it changed many lives around the world. Also you can using the social media platforms to advertise Bitcoin, because there is a lot of people in this platforms.
Bitcoin is promoting through many sources as it is going to be the only future currency for the people use and governments will not have any interference in the money of its people so that they would be able enough to take care of their selves on their own as gaining knowledge for Bitcoins are coming through social media and television services so it has a great future.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

The way to promote bitcoin to everyone at this time is very easy, because we know everyone is familiar with bitcoin is not even difficult to give a deeper explanation, than in previous years it is very difficult to promote bitcoin to everyone, even me had been accused of crazy people, and in the end they will regret to see bitcoin prices in the last year ..
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

Bitcoin can be promted with various ways. Aside from the listed above, you can promote bitcoin more into your family, friends, and circles. You don't just expand your connection, you can also answer their misconceptions about cryptocurrency and such. You can also use the power of social media to promote bitcoin.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

I use the first way - I tell my friends about the cryptocurrency, help to invest. This is my simple way of advertising bitcoin.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Advertising bitcoin is very important, because the speed of its development depends on how many people know about it and understand how it works. I have no unusual methods of distribution, I just told my friends about the cryptocurrency.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

I don't have a business center where I can advertise bitcoin, but I do have social media pages where I willingly share information about bitcoin and help those people who are having difficulties invest.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

I don't have a business center where I can advertise bitcoin, but I do have social media pages where I willingly share information about bitcoin and help those people who are having difficulties invest.
It's really nice of you when you're trying to do the global mission, advertising Bitcoin. Actually Bitcoin is not belong to anyone so that means noone would help it growing and it has to do by itself.
So you're truely a good man when you're doing this stuff, free job but brings back so much impacts for us , Bitcoin-ers.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

the best way I think is promoting it on Social media, Facebook, Twitter and also YouTube. because Social Media is a lot of members. the second may be done with the promotion on television and other news media, but this can use a lot of money. if I am private, the only thing I can do to promote Bitcoin is to teach the people around us about Bitcoin, how to own it, how to store it and how to use it.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

If I always promote bitcoin to the crowd in order to advance its bitcoin purpose, but already many people I explain bitcoin want to accept and understand it may be in the future I will try new things again to promote bitcoin In neighboring communities
Yeah it is the good suggesting because if we will introduce bitcoin to our new generations and our students then in future they will become the responsible earner for family, at the same time our new coming generation will know about bitcoin in advance and when they will reach the age of investors they will be already have enough knowledge about bitcoin so this way they will appear as best promoters of bitcoin, as can take help from the social media as well, and we can advertise bitcoin on TV so it will be the best promotion for bitcoin ever.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

If we are benefiting from Bitcoin, then we will give information about Bitcoin to many people and tell the people about the benefits of Bitcoin. So that they will have curiosity (desire) to connect with the Bitcoin platform and as many people Equally linked to Bitcoin platform, Bitcoin will make its place stronger in digital money. Social media can also help promote Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

It can be used to advertise and tell people around you how to invest in encrypted money. Then tell them how to invest in cryptocurrencies to make money.

I think People now think of it as a partially correct vacation to poverty but they must understand the risks and benefits.
This technology is still slow to innovate from time to time.
Proper education on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: