Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
NichC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

I do agree with you but since I am new also I need to do it myself.I mean I need to do a research about bitcoin, my friend  taught me about this but I don't fully understand it yet.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Actually there are many ways to promote bitcoin, most easily by using social media that we have. We can start first with family and friends, then we can create an article about bitcoin that we place on the website that we have. Can also directly discuss with people who seek new knowledge by holding a seminar on bitcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

We can promote bitcoin in many ways. This could be through the social media which is a total fad nowadays, this could also be promoted through the media either written or viewed or the most effective is through word of mouth.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

In 2013 and 2014, a lot of Bitcoin-based ventures were having promotional campaigns in which they used to give small amounts of BTC for free. Such campaigns brought in a huge number of new users. But the sharp rise in exchange rates have made such campaigns unviable.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Today there are many ways to distribute information. And this may will be the distribution of information about Bitcoin also. For example for the first time I learned about Bitcoin from my friends. This is one way.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

I'll tell to my family, friend, relatives, classmate or other people that bitcoin is very helpful for our life that can supply our daily necessities, I explain to them how bitcoin work and how it use and i give to them the right information about bitcoin so they can know the benefits of bitcoin in the future.
paa1991

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

i think it can be social media. other ways like introduce to bitcoin for government economy.   
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

There are many ways to post bitcoin. if you have enjoyable knowledge approximately bitcoin later you can warn it to your followers and relatives. Tell them roughly your experiences, how you begin, how to make child support by bitcoin publicize them further of crypto currency. Social media is the fine option as well as. We have Facebook, Twitter, Whats'app, to insist bitcoin that will with helps us.

Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Social Media is very popular nowadays. Even the children nowadays knows how to use social media like facebook, twitter and etc. I think social media can really help in promoting bitcoin. Its a good way of advertising bitcoin.

phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

I try to earn money with bitcoin. I became rich and they will see that. I propagate to them how to get rich like me. That is the best way to promote
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency in cryptoworld, i have To promote it, I will follow the path of social media like whatsapp, facebook, telegram, youtube etc etc. We can promote bitcoin in many ways. This could be through the social media which is a total fad nowadays  thankyou
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

Until now social media is still very good for promoting bitcoin, like facebook, twiter, instagram, everyone can know about bitcoin very quickly, almost all people in the world use social media and they know what bitcoin is.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

The one things for sure you can promote bitcoin is social media, because a lot of people using internet and social media it is the good way to promote bitcoin. And also by going to other places where you can teach people about bitcoin, so that they will understand more what about bitcoin.

wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

The one things for sure you can promote bitcoin is social media, because a lot of people using internet and social media it is the good way to promote bitcoin. And also by going to other places where you can teach people about bitcoin, so that they will understand more what about bitcoin.

Social media is very wide place to get through people and get in touch with them all.
But it should go through the people who have more interest into this digital currency because if people dont have interest, tell them about bitcoin is useless
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

I think that the best way of promoting bitcoin is social media like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Linkedin, telegram because most people are using these social media. Furthermore, we can share about bitcoin to all your friends, relatives and family.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

This is really good. I know many of us here have been receiving so many benefits from Bitcoin. Perhaps it is about time to ponder how we are also helping Bitcoin in return. It is great that I have come across this thread. I will start to share the Bitcoin word more than ever, most especially because the market is really suffering badly. Time for us to become active Bitcoin advocates and promoters and not just passive Bitcoin hodlers and supporters. With many of us coming together in this advocacy, I hope the value of Bitcoin will also improve.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:10:51 AM

if I think the best to promote bitcoin is through social media and also introduce it to the surrounding community
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

There are a lot of ways of promoting bitcoin, but first things first always remember that before promoting it, try to understand the background of what is bitcoin, what is its purpose of existence, what can it give to the community. After doing it, promotion of bitcoin will become efficient and effective.

Even if you are a bounty hunter of different various ICOs or TokenSale, you are indirectly promoting bitcoin. Why? Because example you advertise, and then people seen your post and they will actually ask what in it, so technically you are to first introduced bitcoin before cryptocurrency. Because as what we all know, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny ever made in history.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

Many things we can do to promote bitcoin, I use 2 social media ie facebook and instagram, I often repost articles related to bitcoin, and I'm glad a lot of friends who invest into bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

gelukkig08

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

by letting them do a thorough research and with a help of a visual aid... it will actually helps... specially now that technology keeps on innovating and upgrading... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: