Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

My way of promoting  bitcoin is I gonna share and explain to my friends how bitcoin  works and changes my help,how bitcoin helps other to
There are many ways to promote bitcoin such as on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on social media the most noticeable thing you want to promote. Explain to my friends, family and other on how it's works, what is the benefits you may get on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

At this stage of bitcoins popularity, does it need any promotion? I don't think so. The only needed thing is us to defend it against negative news like the way knight Templers defended Christianity in the early martyrs era. Negative news from government and banks are the main enemies of bitcoins and it must be fought by all means
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

I show people my bank account - just kidding, lol.

I find the best way to promote it is to just use it and let people know the positive ways it's affected my life. Once people start to learn about it, they start to become more interested.

I honestly like your answer. That part above. Thats kind of funny. We know how hard it is to convince other people sometimes. You have to show them that it is real before they would believe it is indeed. So in relation to this idea, instead if just telling people what bitcoin is. How about letting them actually use it so that they may know what they can do with it and learn from it first hand? I think it could be a better idea.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

At this stage of bitcoins popularity, does it need any promotion? I don't think so. The only needed thing is us to defend it against negative news like the way knight Templers defended Christianity in the early martyrs era. Negative news from government and banks are the main enemies of bitcoins and it must be fought by all means
Bitcoin has become popular but still need promotional activities, I feel if bitcoin gets official status then bitcoin makes a sound all over the world no need to promote once bitcoin is made legal. The best way of promoting by means of media that will attract more number people's.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

There are some ways for which we can promote Bitcoin,not only when you have internet but even if you don't have.First you need to tell it to your friends personally by just introducing what Bitcoin is.You also need to have a proof that Bitcoin is reliable so that person would be encouraged to join Bitcoin too.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

I used to promote bitcoin in the way you mentioned above, by making a video about bitcoin or other crypto currency to get paid from bounty that I follow
Actually, by making video you can spread the information or knowledge about bitcoin. In addition to that, there are lot of ways to promote bitcoin and I think the best way and easiest way to promote bitcoin is through using social media because of the people now are more active on social media so that if you use it many people get the attract on bitcoin and you will get their attention.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

I have already done my part, I have spread and promoted bitcoin to all the people I know. I think no matter how hard we promote or spread bitcoin, in the end it is up to the person if he or she is really interested with bitcoin. There is no point on promoting bitcoin to those who doesn't care or show interest at all.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are different ways to promote cryptocurrency, the best thing is to join bounty campaigns because they are paying a decent amount of their altcoins after the sale ends. Translating the platform is also a big help because in this way, some of the country will understand the services in their own language and icos will get more investor.

genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

An effective way to promote Bitcoin is by social media. Why? Since most of its market are online users, then we can easily spread awareness through social media. Also, Bitcoin is an online currency. It is better to promote it online.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin, one is posting in your facebook account, tweeter, if you blog or by making video for the campaign you join with, merely talking sometimes does not convince them..some are skeptical about it, you just have to be creative and even resourceful in doing so, and also if you have many friends or connection i media or other companies... everything is possible if you have the guts and the creativity to do so.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

Promotions of cryptocurrencies can be better done online only. Because people who know the use of internet can only handle such investment and manage their coins. You can use social media platform to promote these coins.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

the way I promote bitcoin there are two ways, I first promote through social media because the way bitcoin work is through social media and the second way I talked to my friends about bitcoin and the procedure of mining and investment in it.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

For some reason, you don't really need to directly promote bitcoin to other people. Instead, just do what you have to do here and earn. Earning will provide you different things and in that way one or some might be able to see your changes. With that they will be curious to try bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

My way of promoting  bitcoin is I gonna share and explain to my friends how bitcoin  works and changes my help,how bitcoin helps other to
There are many ways to promote bitcoin such as on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on social media the most noticeable thing you want to promote. Explain to my friends, family and other on how it's works, what is the benefits you may get on bitcoin.
Yes you can promote bitcoin in different social media sites. By sharing to our friends, relatives, classmates, co-worker, neighbors. But before that you must understand everything about bitcoin first so that if they ask any question about bitcoin you can easily answer them. Continue to share it so that many people will reach bitcoin too and experience what we have experienced before.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:48:17 AM

Yes you can promote bitcoin in different social media sites. By sharing to our friends, relatives, classmates, co-worker, neighbors. But before that you must understand everything about bitcoin first so that if they ask any question about bitcoin you can easily answer them. Continue to share it so that many people will reach bitcoin too and experience what we have experienced before.

There are several ways we can do to promote bitcoin. One way is through this forum. Promoting in social media is also very effective. We can also do it by word of mouth. It is much more effective because the likelihood that the listener will believe is greater because they can witness your own experience.
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Give away Bitcoin
What I've always found to be a great idea is to give people free money. It doesn't have to be much but most people won't pass the opportunity for free money even if it is in a strange new currency to them. There are a lot of different ways to do this but what I normally do is when I'm talking with friends about bitcoin I'll ask if they want some free Bitcoin, then I'll ask them for their phone and download Coinbase and transfer some to them. I always use Coinbase because later if they go home and research Bitcoin and want to buy some, there is a quick button right in front of them to make it easy.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Set up a Poster
I understand that not everyone has as much time to go around promoting insane ideas and trying to completely change the world, but one of the easiest ways of passively spreading the world is to get on Photoshop, or modded paint.net if your poor like me, and design a quick poster. It doesn't even have to be something nice, just add some explanation of blockchain technology and a few stock images and see what you can come up with. This is one I spent about 15 minutes with and I literally just picked up two random images from google and gave some basic insight into bitcoin.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

You have a good suggestions on promoting Bitcoin. Actually you can also use your facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media platform in promoting bitcoin. You can post about the benefits of bitcoin, and how you can take advantage on it. Also, you can cretae a page or group discussing about bitcoin so that more people will be encourage to join bitcoin.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

my way to promote bitcoin is to persuade others to be personal and to show that we are earning it here like the others who are really scame it's also about advertising how to use bitcoin. so I'd better point them to them They are well-regarded to increase the bitcoin content.
To let people know about what biotin really is, and what changes it has brought to the society is the best way to promote bitcoin. Letting people know more and more about it is the best way to promote it, the way it has changed our way of thinking about the currency, the way it helps ordinary people with no professional degrees make a handful amount of money, the way it has changed the concept of securing our currency all are the positives of bitcoin which need to be highlighted in every forum only then it can be promoted in a true sense.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to share to other people how it affected my life, the changes i went through from then to now, the advantages of bitcoin to me: specifically how it helped me be knowledgeable to money and also earning it in many different way.
In this era of technology and advancement promotion is the easy thing to do because we have a lot of platform to attract people toward bitcoin Youtube is the best source to attract and the main of other is social media marketing and there is 1005 chances that people will take more interest into bitcoin and as we know that people use social media and Facebook and Instagram should be used for the advertisement it will bring fruitful result print media and electronic media can also be used for promotion of bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: