Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Some ways to promote bitcoin are advertise it through television. By this, nationwide will be aware about bitcoin.
You can also use your word of mouth publicity to advertise it in to public. You can also promote it through social media such as facebook group or facebook page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:24 AM

Promotion for bitcoin? It should be a promotion for bitcoin’s ICO Company. Bitcoin isn’t a company or a product to promote but bitcoin is like a currency for use but for now many people use it not as it should be but as a long-term investment.
Bitcoin is not promoted by talking face to face with others but we are talking about bitcoin and sharing what we know about bitcoin to that person.
Bitcoin could increase its bid if it has more demands.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

iam owning a bitcoin faucet since almost 4 years now.
i think this is a god way to get new people in touch with Bitcoin.

heres the url: http://yannik.biz/#btc

regards
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Best way to promote Bitcoin is to actually use bitcoin by purchasing stuff that accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still a payment currency for me this is its actual uses the more people transacting bitcoin the more people will become aware what Bitcoin is.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

Indeed there are numerous ways you could promote bitcoin to others, but there are also ways to promite the cryptocurrency industry to others in which it could ge their gateway to bitcoin investing. There are bounty programs out here in this forum that wpuld compensate you for advertising their ICOs, in which they will put their signature on your signature. Another is by social media advertising which is somewhat like bounty programd.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

I really feel bad after google and facebook ban ads related to cryptocurrency, and now rumors are spreading that twitter will follow Sad. These websites are good places to promote not only bitcoins but also alts but now we cannot be able to.

Well, I'm not losing hope since there are still many ways to encourage others to join crypto community. What I'm doing right now is I persuade my classmates to deal with bitcoin and I'm glad it's working because almost a quarter of our class are now starting to earn btc as well as famous alts such as ltc and eth.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:12:17 AM

the best way to promote bitcoin is by word by mouth. by sharing it to others so I promote it to my friends and told them when they open an exchange I will give them a little something of my favorite alts that way they can get encourage to hodl. then after a week or two they will be the one sharing good information on what are the hot coins to buy haha. bitcoin spreads really fast and it is contageous :-)
lodi123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:52 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

You can promote bitcoin by sharing to a common  friend to you family members so that the can try also how it really work and change their life for the future
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

why ww should promote the bitcoin in to public? i think bitcoin will popular by themselves because we all know about the advantages of bitcoin, we can get some profit, do some investment and anything else, i think it will popular by themselves without we do some promote about bitcoin in social media or public

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

There's so many influencer especially nowaday, first we have TELEVISION (TV) you can advertise through that because almost all people use TV to get information like economics news or using facebook you can create fb group and tag your friend to know that things ( bitcoin. ) Moreover, youtube is one of the best source of an information for me ( except google of course ), because if i want to know the thing that i realy don't know i search it on youtube and watch what that thing, so why you want to try that to promote bitcoin, it can help to other to see how good bitcoin is.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

there are many ways to promote bitcoin, for example , you can advertise bitcoin in tv, you can also promote bitcoin is some social media like facebook, twitter and etc.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

There are many ways you can promote bitcoin. If you get a chance to speak at such meetings, it is an opportunity to introduce Bitcoin as a smart way of investing and making payments. Anytime or anywhere you have a chance to talk; explain a little about cryptocurrency and then refer them to your Facebook group , messenger and other social media for more information. That way, you will promote and convince someone to become a bitcoin user.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:43:10 AM

There's many way to promote bitcoin by one on one promoting your friend and relatives its help by social media like facebook and twitter
thanhtutu2605

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:20 AM

You can buy Bitcoin down prise and sell Bitcoin rise prise
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

There are several Ways to promote bitcoin.
1. Through social media
2. By explaining bitcoin to others thereby spreading the word about bitcoin
3. By talking face to face with others in seminars or organizing a group and sharing what we know about bitcoin to that person
4. By sharing your success story with people who don't know about bitcoin and encouraging them to join the world and promote bitcoin.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

I do agree to all of your suggestions to promote bitcoin. One thing that i did was i first introduced it to my family by talking to them regularly about it and showing them how it works. It is workable for me to do peer to peer rather than telling them through messenger or social media. For me to explain well but i will not remove social media advertisement to inform others about it.
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:12:23 AM

A one on one conversation is I think the best way to promote bitcoin, but to be able to do this, you first have to be very knowledgeable about this so you can explain the things about it with clarity to the ones you're promoting it. You can start with your family and friends; share to them the benefits and also the risks of bitcoin. Once they started to learn, sooner they'll get more excited to explore more about it.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:42 AM

I do agree to all of your suggestions to promote bitcoin. One thing that i did was i first introduced it to my family by talking to them regularly about it and showing them how it works. It is workable for me to do peer to peer rather than telling them through messenger or social media. For me to explain well but i will not remove social media advertisement to inform others about it.

There are lot of ways in promoting Bitcoin. One of the most effective way is through social media promotion like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Promoting btc can also be done through campaigns. You can promote btc through educating your friends and family about btc so that they will know it.
gtx1060aa

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

I have the account in twitter of 10000 subscribers there and I periodically tell about technologies of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

I promote bitcoin in my friend,  i explain them first what is bitcoin, how do it work and how they can earn money trough it. Then i tell some inspiring story of one successful in bitcoin. If they get interested i educate them. Thats how i promote btc to my friend.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: