Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Before we promote something we just need to learn first what kind of project were going to promote so we can answer any peoples question. This new era there is a lot of ways to promote bitcoin like in social media, putting poster or tarpaulin in establishment, T.V. and Radio advertisement, we can spread news in by telling our friend and relatives, as long as they find that bitcoin is a good project and they can get benefit on it people will support it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Gives everyone an understanding of bitcoin. Today many people are using social media (facebook, twitter, telegram), I promote bitcoin through social media.
Johnyfun

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

In my opinion the best way to promote Bitcoin is through social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram or TV. The young people spend a lot of time searching Internet and older people watching TV.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

Social media is the best way in promoting bitcoin. However, some people are taking it not seriously. For many people, if they are looking at a certain advertisement, they are not taking it seriously. For as they are just enjoying the service the website is providing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Honestly the best way to spread awareness to Bitcoin is to have organic and real conversation about the technology behind cryptocurrency, discuss the good and the bad, people will realize the good really outweighs the bad and there is tremendous promise for Bitcoin and blockchain as a whole.

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

Well, these days bitcoin has been well known. In news, social media, and even through common tongue. This has been widespread sonce it is the leading cryptocurrency the prior months.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

The news about bitcoin is already widespread. The only thing we need to do is to spread the right information about it, to educate people. Because bitcoins has been a topic of lots of news programs already, but I think most of the news doesn't give the full idea of bitcoins, it is mostly focused on the risk of involved.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

You have a good suggestions on promoting Bitcoin. Actually you can also use your facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media platform in promoting bitcoin. You can post about the benefits of bitcoin, and how you can take advantage on it. Also, you can cretae a page or group discussing about bitcoin so that more people will be encourage to join bitcoin.
Nice idea and for me to promote bitcoin we have to encourage people  and teaching good information about this kind of cryptocurrency.We should motivate those people that quite interested and looking forward on how to earned huge money so that people will be able to determine and focus. In bitcoin,people will be able to gain knowledge,respect others idea,follow the rules in this forum activities and develop learnings as well.  Knowledge is the most important and in order to have knowledge about on bitcoin you have to experience so that it can express feelings and thoughts to others so they have already information on bitcoin.Spreading the good and right information about bitcoin is the best thing to promote in order to have interests.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

The news about bitcoin is already widespread. The only thing we need to do is to spread the right information about it, to educate people. Because bitcoins has been a topic of lots of news programs already, but I think most of the news doesn't give the full idea of bitcoins, it is mostly focused on the risk of involved.

no it is not yet , especially on the poorer countries that dont have acces to internet or social media. therfor we should still continue to promote bitcoin on them using a traditional method of promoting like for example in the form of banners and tshirts. we can also form a group of people and go out from town to town then we educate them about bitcoin and other cryptocurencies so that they can know be aware on it.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
Merited by Haterstestbtc (1)

I'm going to start to promote Bitcoin in my family and close friends because they are the one who is easy to convince before anyone else. I'm going to educate them about btc, and what benefits that they can get, next post in a social media and some will be interested so if they ask me about what I've posted so that's the time I'm going to explain, and the last one is to gather people who are interested, believe and high potential for promotion.

Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

My ways to promote bitcoin is by introducing it to my family, friends, neighbor and co workers. In order for me to be succesful in introducing or promoting bitcoin. I should be knowledgeable first about it so that I can share and explain it to them clearly.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

Now you can hear many information about Bitcoin in many ways, I mean it's not like before when Bitcoin not famous like now.

icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

Starting with your closest buddy, make him interested in the crypto world whether from the positive side until the "dark" side of it (make sure the positive one is convincing enough). Your family would be a nice choice if they are well aware enough of technology or already have some experience in trading.
Try to spread the word on both social media and offline group too, for example when you're hanging out with your community, etc.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
agook

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

Myself I tell all my friends and family about it. It's their decision from here on if they decide to go along or don't care about the tehnology.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

Myself I tell all my friends and family about it. It's their decision from here on if they decide to go along or don't care about the tehnology.

Each one of us has a different  style  in promoting bitcoin,  first we must be open-minded, accept new ideas and be knowledgable.
Second,  tell someone or your friend about the benefits of the bitcoin and spread the good new to others.  For them to realize how bitcoin can change thier lives.
And lastly accept new challenges because with that we can help mor people.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Now you can hear many information about Bitcoin in many ways, I mean it's not like before when Bitcoin not famous like now.
That is true because a lot of people are promoting cryptocurrencies and they are using social media as their first place to promote bitcoin because they know where is the most crowded place for the people and it is a good place also because the connection to other people is fast because once you posted something then it is like a lightning speed for them to see it.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

I'm going to start to promote Bitcoin in my family and close friends because they are the one who is easy to convince before anyone else. I'm going to educate them about btc, and what benefits that they can get, next post in a social media and some will be interested so if they ask me about what I've posted so that's the time I'm going to explain, and the last one is to gather people who are interested, believe and high potential for promotion.

That could be a great help to spread the goodness of bitcoin. I myself will expand my connections to the rural and remote areas to conduct a series of overview/ seminars about crypto and by showing them a good example that theirs a future in here as long as you are willing to know and understand how the cryptocurrency works.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

make a advertisent on television or radio that tell people what benifits of bitcoin that give us.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I think we can use socila media to promote bitcoin into others. We can promote bitcoin in the way on how we useit. And we must do it correctly
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

I prefer doing it using media, blogs, social media and so on. media is very helpful in disseminating information. it becomes the most effective advertising. by utilizing the existing media, then bitcoin can be introduced to everyone.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: