Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

One of the primary ways when it comes to promoting Bitcoin is to put the branding out there for everyone to see. An excellent initiative that will get people talking, needing to get involved and also earn from it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

social media is the best promotion to become more famous but i think facebook still didnt accept this but i seee alot of advertsement on youttube more related on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and investing so i can say that bitcoin has a real future in our economy and cryptocurreny or called altcoins is same like bitcoin it will become more famous soon.

Here is my opinion about this:

1) Facebook has just banned advertisements about crypto. They do not have restriction on users sharing information about bitcoin. In fact most of the promotion for bitcoins so far has been done by users only and that is all for free.

2) Bitcoin never had the need to get advertised on any social media platform.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

You can spread bitcoin from the simplest way just by talking to people up to the complex ones whereas you promote using ads videos, and using the broad web and social media.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
ribm4

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

I have a personal blog site and a youtube channel for promotion of btcs by mass manipulation by ads
check_it_out

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

I would like to make an instagram which is specialized in cryptocurrency news and investment.

I think currently the most fundamental problem for bitcoin is the lack of awareness on most of the people.
Instead of considering bitcoin as the way to invest, People are informed that the bitcoin is dangerous and even lethal.
This has been scrutinizing the potential of bitcoin a lot.
DominRx

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

Such in the promotion bitcoin does not need .. About you need to inform people that bitcoin is not bad! And what can you earn on it !! and do not be afraid of it !!
ruslanat

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Best option to promote bitcoins is with the help of social media. I sometimes share my experience with my crypto investments on Facebook.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

I believe that the best platform for bitcoin advertising is social networks. People around the world spend a lot of time here, and this is where you can start your acquaintance with bitcoin.
Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Bitcoin is rapidly gaining access into the commerce sector of the world. Bitcoin awareness is cutting across countries. This is because companies and individuals are selling their products and services for bitcoin. The simplicity of bitcoin transactions is been convassed on social media and blogs. It is also propagated in electronic media and by word of mouth.
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

How to promote bitcoin can be promoted via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or shorter can be promoted through social media. But if I think bitcoin does not require advertising because bitcoin is a digita currency that benefits great technology Some people promote bitcoin because they just want to make money is not good, yes we can spread the word about bitcoin but please do it right. Because if we do it with no it can only make bitcoin loss and bitcoin name will also be bad.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
glongsword

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin to everyone. Thanks to social networking has helped me to transmit bitcoin to people like facebook, zalo ... I often introduce people to know about bitcoin when posting on it. Because there are so many involved.
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Tru
Text
Social Media
Tv
Friends
Blogs
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

It is very easy to advance bitcoin, there are many ways except that we can also give them understanding about bitcoin with the letter or short article in the message on social networks, for example, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Today most of people, especially teenagers and even parents even used applications for social networks.I have good knowlage in mivie makiing - people like to saw some movie on youtube. its working
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

For me, I found promoting bitcoin on social media sites more easier on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Social media is the place where you can now find almost everyone these days from your friends, co-workers, to your family members. It is very good to promote new stuff more especially a technology it may attract so many people's attention.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

the best method to promote bitcoin is i think is from indirect messagge to bitcoin itself, example is just follow on some bounty, especially a social media campaign, it wil reach to all of your friends and colleague. Some ICO are reffered to bitcoin itself and then your friends will curious about it, they might be will search more info about it
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

The most effective method for today - targeted advertising via social networks
As demonstrated by the practice of Facebook and the election.
With the help of this advertising it is easy to go out to people who are interested in the sphere we need
Cryptoswarm

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

There are more then a few ways to promote Bitcoin. For example you have the twitteraccounts who can promote Bitcoin. I also was reading a post of crypto advertising on snapchat. Maybe that is the way to go? For me it doesn't matter because i'm already set for the Bitcoins.
Cybil

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

The most effective and easiest way to promote bitcoin is to show your relatives and your friends and family that how you are earning with bitcoin and to explain them about all the features of bitcoin and to show them the benefits which will give them in the future so they will then adopt it and will invest in bitcoin. And after getting the benefit they will also do the same to invite other people to bitcoin.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Social media is still the best way for now to promote bitcoin because almost people used social in their everyday living but yes, what you think ways to promote btc is still great specially now some social medias banned cryptocurrency related things or topic.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Does not require advertising on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very fast and good technology to be discovered by the crowd in time, with some people promoting Bitcoin. Because they just want to make bad money. With you spreading the right news. Using it and letting people know how to positively learn it they will become more interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: