Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Actually social media is very powerful so we can also use this to promote bitcoin and almost all of us doing this Im sure because bitcoin is really helping us and our community.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

There are many ways to advertise bitcoin. You can post on social networks like facebook, zalo, google ... there are many participants and they quickly know bitcoin. I'm promoting bitcoin by posting on facebook.
Goldenprog

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I promote bitcoin by inviting my friends to let my garden buddy into bitcointalk.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

For me, there are many ways to promote bitcoin. Using the new technology, it is easy to promote some things that you want, by the use of social media like facebook, twitter, telegrams, Instagram, youtube and many more. We can advertise bitcoin using social media. But it will be nice if you promote bitcoin by saying and inspiring to many people that some people become wealthy and achieve their dreams with the help of bitcoin.  Smiley 
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

I think the way to promote bitcoin is that you should introduce the benefits of bitcoin to many people. You should advertise and post articles on the benefits of bitcoin on social networking sites so that bitcoin is used more.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

the way to promote bitcoin can only be shared with social media like fb twitter etc. You can also share it with people so they know more about bitcoin
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

We can all start promoting bitcoin by ourself.Firstly, we can teach bitcoin to our friends,in classroom we can make them aware about bitcoin.I already saw many people are making videos on youtube I think it's also a great platform to promote bitcoin.Again,we can make blog and start making articles about bitcoin.

MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I think Bitcoin has had a hard time at the beginning, right now the name Bitcoin has become so famous in the virtual currency, its value is now huge. Nowadays, there are many people who know about Bitcoin, if it wants to become more popular or promote it on media such as TV, radio or other sites with large followers like FB, tweet
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

I give a bit of bitcoin to some friends and they sell it, to prove to them that bitcoin have hope to make them able to have a lot of money. when they are interested i give pengathuan how to get bitcoin, until now more than one hundred people have been active in bitcoin by way which I do, and I think the right way to promote bitcoin is like that.
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Key ingredients to promote Bitcoin are as follows:
1. Talking about bitcoin in social platforms. Write/talk about the ease of use/security of wallets-securing password, private keys, etc.
2. Miners (bitcoin) ability to opt for cheaper electricity, for example, solar electricity, wind, etc. Which could indirectly reduce transaction fees.
3. Voting/patronising exchanges that charge low transaction fees.
4. Exchanges ability to update/secure their site with the latest technology to mitigate/protect site from hackers.
5.  Usage of Bitcoin by merchants in buying and selling of goods and services.
The above points, among others, will promote the use of Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

I just sharing about Bitcoin from Article, Blogging, Video, and Media.
But in other time I explain about Bitcoin to people by discussing and seminar in my place and community.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

There are a lot of methods to promote bitcoin. Promoting it on different social media is one of the best ways to encourage it because we know that social media is the most popular or you can also promote by Person to person communication share your information about bitcoin to your groups, families and communicate them how to gain profit on trading and to invest in bitcoin.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin to everyone. Thanks to social networking has helped me to transmit bitcoin to people like facebook, zalo ... I often introduce people to know about bitcoin when posting on it. Because there are so many involved.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

First,  Im promote bitcoin by telling the benefits from bitcoin. Secondly make a post in to social media like twitter, telegram, facebook and messager. Thirdly is make a conversation with your friend in bitcoin so some people around you is have a curiousility and asked of what is bitcoin about.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

The most basic way to promote bitcoin is to advertise it on social Medias. We all know that this is the most trend site in selling, advertising and even in making political issues. So if you want to promote something just post all the details their and surely many people will see your posting. If you want many people to see and share your post you must post the good benefits of the thing you are promoting. In the case of bitcoin I strongly suggest that you must post the good benefits of it like on who much you can have money with the use of bitcoin.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

There are So many ways in promoting bitcoin but now a days social media I think is the best because each one of us now is already having a social media account so anyone can see our bitcoin promotion.
Klepon123

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

There are many ways of promoting bitcoin in a way you can promote bitcoin by making a video about bitcoin then sharing to how many media. And you can also create blogs about bitcoin and more for bitcoin sales in your own way.  Cool
Renzozamora

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

A way to promote a bitcoin,everyday post about bitcoin and proper English and find some people and encourage to join in bitcoin Im newbie in bitcoin you need I want to be a hardworking student and Know about bitcoin Smiley Smiley
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

One of the ways to promote bitcoin is to advertise bitcoin. The more people use bitcoin, the more bitcoin develops. I advertise bitcoin by posting articles about the benefits of bitcoin on social networking sites.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

Often times in a revolution, what matters aren't the grand actions of a few, but the small actions of the many. In the case of the blockchain revolution, there are plenty of small ways to get people to use Bitcoin and start making money in just your local area and here are some that won't just help your community, but current users in your community, as we all love to see our ideas spread. for me this is how we should promote bitcoin:

1. Give away Bitcoin-What I've always found to be a great idea is to give people free money.
2. Set up a Poster- I understand that not everyone has as much time to go around promoting insane ideas and trying to completely change the world, but one of the easiest ways of passively spreading the world is to get on Photoshop, or modded paint.
3. Educate people- A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: