Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
naturalbd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Bitcoin promote not work for one person.for bitcoin promote every people help i think very need.but best way to promote bitcoin .bitcoin positive site share to non bitcoin user.and other many way, social media,twitter,facebook,reedit,tv,show add.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medha2009

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

The way to promote Bitcoin is to carry risks to every person and to have a seminar in people and to be invited by the letter before.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Like Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Medium Campaign and Instagram Campaign. Social media was one of the most popular ways to promote bitcoin. Many investors really gets atttact of it and they want to invest.
This post made me laugh. How will signature campaign help to promote bitcoins to people who have never heard of this forum?
Social media, add networks and newspapers are the way.
And don't forget about regular talking and promoting to other peoples that you know.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

bitcoin is the number one coin which totally changed the way of virtual transaction. bitcoin is like a gold, you can ask me why- but, the answer is very simple, the value of the bitcoin is increasing every hour to send you that door where you will find only success. virtual money is always comparative currency than real money.so, if you want to be a successful man and see you money like a bag of money than you should need to promote bitcoin.if you are looking for security about your money than bitcoin is the best,because of that reason, need to promote everywhere in online and real life together.
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

It's simple bounty campagne. A serious work and responsibility must be done and you earn bitcoin.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

Bitcoin is actually simple, but I was confused when I heard it for the very first time when its price was around $300 only. So, I think the best way to promote it by telling people as simple as possible.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

Last month I promote bitcoin to my friends and my relatives they do not believe in what I say so i decide to promote bitcoin on social media like for example on facebook and twitter social media is the best promotion Of bitcoin because almost everybody uses social media

Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

for me to promote bitcoin by showing the results of our hard work to friends. if people have seen our income a lot from bitcoin then people will believe with bitcoin, what else if promoting bitcoin to unemployed people they will want to work with bitcoin.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

I use to promote bitcoin through my knowledge of bitcoin and diligence and perseverance because I want to get rich and help from family so everything I do to promote it

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
diamondox

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

I think the most effective way of promoting Bitcoin in Facebook, Twitter, intagram has a positive effect.
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space. What we need to do is draw people by telling them how interesting Bitcoin really is, and there's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments. If you have the time and courage, go do a class at your community college, if you don't that's fine. Just think of some great way to promote great technology.
So these are some easy ways that you can promote Bitcoin in your community, thanks for reading, don't forget to upvote.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space. What we need to do is draw people by telling them how interesting Bitcoin really is, and there's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments. If you have the time and courage, go do a class at your community college, if you don't that's fine. Just think of some great way to promote great technology.
So these are some easy ways that you can promote Bitcoin in your community, thanks for reading, don't forget to upvote.
Encourage them slowly to understand well about this site that we can take money on the internet .Promoting bitcoin is so much hard the reason why is,people are have a negative thoughts on bitcoin but through your knowledge and learnings about in the crypto you can share thoughts to them and surely they will developed things.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin
1.Should always campaign in social media.
2.Advertising in television and radio.
3.Share experiences in this bitcoin world to our friends and relatives.
4.Educates people around us by giving the information and benefits.
5. Be Model as a bitcoin user to everyone.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Spread the bitcoin to all your friends, relatives, family and love one's. Share your knowledge for those people who want bitcoin and to enlighten their mind what really bitcoin is. Have a forum or short discussion about bitcoin and make a short advertisements or video to really understand many people all about bitcoin. Share your toughts, feelings and experience tp others. Educate not only yourself but all people sorrounds you by means of explaining those benefits and advantages of bitcoin to us.

Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

to invite a friend who interested in bitcoin. Teach her how bitcoin work share in social media like fb, Twitter,you tube to see other people how great the bitcoin is or promote in to your neighborhood and teach her too way earn money in bitcoin easy .
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

I've told you what I learned and what I got from bitcoin, and I've provided feedback to my friends so that they can join us in the bitcoin forum as soon as possible. Thanks
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

Simple posting on social media is my simple way to promote bitcoin.  I spread the right words to explain how bitcoin works and how simple people get rich because of it. I start explaining it to my family and to my closest friends then they will also promote and spread it.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

actually what is the purpose of promoting Bitcoin?
does the bitcoin have a ponzi system? So need to attract more people?
Is not Bitcoin promoting other coins? Because someone who knows Bitcoin, slowly he will be interested in altcoin
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

Best way to promote Bitcoin is to actually use bitcoin by purchasing stuff that accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still a payment currency for me this is its actual uses the more people transacting bitcoin the more people will become aware what Bitcoin is.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

Best way to promote Bitcoin is to actually use bitcoin by purchasing stuff that accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still a payment currency for me this is its actual uses the more people transacting bitcoin the more people will become aware what Bitcoin is.
Promoting would be that easy for bitcoin. There are so many ways in promoting it in social medias. For instance,facebook,youtube,twitter and any other related. It's right also to buy goods online or online shopping with bitcoin fee transaction and that's way better than using ATM card for shopping. That is simple and convenient to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: