Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September  (Read 69436 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:51:31 PM

You whine at me about a 'safe bet' (He actually said 2 weeksTM, which is more like before Thanksgiving from when he said it) yet I swear it has already been stated that it won't ship in November, looks like you just want a safe bet as well.  

Safe bet? No. My bet is to make a point. They keep lying about shipping dates.

Buy & Hold
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 05:20:22 PM

Haha... troll city!  Not a single one will actually take the bet.  It's all about trolling, not telling the truth!

God forbid people like Christian "Xian" Antkow and Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell (the man who can't even make an ASIC board when other supply ALL of the technology, then tries to tell people who actually make the technology how to do business.  The very height of asshattery.) actually tell the truth in their posts!  It makes much more fun drama to make things up constantly lie about everything.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:05:26 PM

Haha... troll city!  Not a single one will actually take the bet.  It's all about trolling, not telling the truth!

God forbid people like Christian "Xian" Antkow and Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell (the man who can't even make an ASIC board when other supply ALL of the technology, then tries to tell people who actually make the technology how to do business.  The very height of asshattery.) actually tell the truth in their posts!  It makes much more fun drama to make things up constantly lie about everything.

Go away no one likes you here.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:13:20 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 08:17:30 PM by Xian01

God forbid people like Christian "Xian" Antkow and Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell (the man who can't even make an ASIC board when other supply ALL of the technology, then tries to tell people who actually make the technology how to do business.  The very height of asshattery.) actually tell the truth in their posts!  It makes much more fun drama to make things up constantly lie about everything.

Coming from the Prince of Lies himself, Josh "Inaba" Zerlan, you have every right talking about the heights of asshattery as you wrote the book on that behavior.

This post only continues to illustrate that behavior in the classic Zerlan fashion of having zero self-awareness.

Josh, if you are trying to intimidate me into silence by continually doxing ( a desperation move ) with privileged information gleaned from your customer database from our previous business dealings, just come over here to Texas and put a bullet in the back of my head already. You know where I live.

You don't scare me.

You are quite possibly the most pathetic creature I have ever had the displeasure of coming to know in this lifetime.

Speaking of telling the truth, when have any of your shipping estimates been truthful or accurate ?
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:49:08 PM

God forbid people like Christian "Xian" Antkow and Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell (the man who can't even make an ASIC board when other supply ALL of the technology, then tries to tell people who actually make the technology how to do business.  The very height of asshattery.) actually tell the truth in their posts!  It makes much more fun drama to make things up constantly lie about everything.

Coming from the Prince of Lies himself, Josh "Inaba" Zerlan, you have every right talking about the heights of asshattery as you wrote the book on that behavior.

This post only continues to illustrate that behavior that in the classic Zerlan fashion of having zero self-awareness.

Josh, if you are trying to intimidate me into silence by continually doxing ( a desperation move ) with privileged information gleaned from your customer database from our previous business dealings, just come over here to Texas and put a bullet in the back of my head already. You know where I live.

You don't scare me.

You are quite possibly the most pathetic creature I have ever had the displeasure of coming to know in this lifetime.

Speaking of telling the truth, when have any of your shipping estimates been truthful or accurate ?
Dont mess with Texas. 'Nuff said.
joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:39:51 PM

Let's take bets on the day when the first 100 Monarchs (the bullet run) go out the door.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:19:58 PM

It makes much more fun drama to make things up constantly lie about everything.

Ill take your word for it, you're the expert
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:21:09 PM

joeventura (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:30:54 PM

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:32:22 PM

OH do the monumental assholes one please.
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:38:33 PM

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:54:49 PM

Instant classic, lol he's a real gem that's for sure!
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:34:20 AM

He is right though, why would anyone who has problems come here and bitch and moan instead of going to the proper place?  Obviously to created FUD.  The guy that goes on about the power supply over and over is obviously one of these since a replacement could be gotten by RMAing the bad one, but hey, why do that when you can act like stated above and show your true colors in the process?

Bick... you're too hung up on asking about things I am not involved in, I'm not exactly on the board of directors nor am I an engineer working on the designs, so how could I know the answers to your questions?  As to the bets, 10BTC is more than I care to wager even if it were a 'sure thing' cause even sure things fail now and again (kinda like BPM).

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:36:54 AM

He is right though, why would anyone who has problems come here and bitch and moan instead of going to the proper place?  Obviously to created FUD.  The guy that goes on about the power supply over and over is obviously one of these since a replacement could be gotten by RMAing the bad one, but hey, why do that when you can act like stated above and show your true colors in the process?

FUD is that like Asshattery and Trolling?

Use your big boy words.

You come here and bitch because:

A. Bitching at the proper place is what BFL? Who don't answer phones, take months to return emails, don't provide refunds when required by law to do so? Make endless "estimates" on shipping and miss them all?

B. To Make us feel better that hopefully just 1 person will be driven away from given their cash to BFL.

C. To highlight the worst customer service in the BTC industry and show others what NOT to do.

D. To give it right back to Josh Zerlan

I'd say from the cold calls to previous customers, the silence of the BFL shoutbox and the tons of folks dumping their recently delivered BFL gear. Mission Accomplished.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:54:10 AM

Let's take bets on the day when the first 100 Monarchs (the bullet run) go out the door.

How long will it take to get 100 x 300 Gh/s Monarch in customers hands? Let us go off of what BFL posted.

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/300-gh-bitcoin-mining-card.html

Tape out has not been completed so customers are currently waiting a "few" weeks for that to happen. No dates have been given nor will they I suspect but let us again tabulate for potential customers buying a Monarch today.

2 to 3 weeks in their own admission to complete that task of tapeout.
10 weeks at the foundry for the chips.
2 weeks Bumping, Slicing & BGA packaging
3 weeks to "ramp" up to full shipping. (Prototype Testing?)

That is a minimum of 17 weeks even by their estimation from today and given there is no room for testing the chip package on the Monarch you can imagine what it going to happen again. 19 weeks is more likely and given BFL's track record you could expect 7 months are more for delivery since they really haven't improved at all in terms of shipping their products more efficiently in fact the numbers indicate as Joeventura has posted they are slower now than they have been in the past increasing delays to 8 months of a backlog.

They admit to a minimum of 3 MONTHS OR MORE in the fine print. If you do the calculations for a 300 GH/s at 2800$ plus shipping in March or April of 2014 and possibly a lot later more likely May 2014 if you order today you are going to not make anything in fact you will probably receive a unit that will only lose money in USD terms do to electricity costs. This product is DOA. Do not BUY IT.

What other parts do these Monarchs need?

PSU
Cabling
Controller / Mobo.

Are we adding that into the $2800 people?  I hope you are.

For example, in order to deploy 18 TeraHash into a single data center cabinet, you would need 30 Monarch cards.  Each 3 fit nicely into a standard 4U rackmount enclosure with a basic motherboard & ATX power supply unit.  10 of these will fill an entire cabinet with no wasted space.  It will also consume exactly the standard power and cooling capacity provided for a cabinet at most data centers.

4U Enclosure ($$$$)
Motherboard ($$$$)
Multiple ATX Power Supplies ($$$$)
Heatsinks ($$$$)
Waterblocks ($$$$)

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:58:40 AM

FUD is that like Asshattery and Trolling?

Use your big boy words.

You come here and bitch because:

A. Bitching at the proper place is what BFL? Who don't answer phones, take months to return emails, don't provide refunds when required by law to do so? Make endless "estimates" on shipping and miss them all?

B. To Make us feel better that hopefully just 1 person will be driven away from given their cash to BFL.

C. To highlight the worst customer service in the BTC industry and show others what NOT to do.

D. To give it right back to Josh Zerlan

I'd say from the cold calls to previous customers, the silence of the BFL shoutbox and the tons of folks dumping their recently delivered BFL gear. Mission Accomplished.

+1000

@ Joshie
Do you really think shipping my cancelled order and ignoring my emails removes your liability to refund under FTC requirements.

This issue is not resolved and you are not welcome here, take yourself and sock puppets back to your own self-moderated forums where you can be king of scum.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:09:44 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 05:43:54 AM by Bicknellski

He is right though, why would anyone who has problems come here and bitch and moan instead of going to the proper place?

How many thousands of complaints does one have to read and delete or ignore before people get fed up and report it to the FTC or the AG in Kansas.

Remarkably you want to ignore the plight of 100s who have had to fight tooth and nail to get refunds and still 100s more who are still expecting BFL to refund them according to FTC regulations.

Why do you continually ignore the plight of 100s of people?

Obviously you are being "paid" in some manner to defend BFL as no one can be that obtuse or sociopathic when it comes to the financial pain of hundreds who have every right to expect refunds. At this point it there is little evidence to support that BFL is a reputable supplier of ASIC mining equipment. They refused to provide refunds. Their own website is purposefully using double speak and unclear really on when these next units will ship. Coupled with a ALL SALES ARE FINAL stipulation should warn off everyone from anything BFL. There are plenty of other competitors that will ship, that have shipped and who have rightly and honestly given refunds.

Sad... just sad. You and Inaba are not going to fool anyone here with this diatribe. BFL will get a 28nm out to the market behind at least 3 or 4 other fabricators given their own timeline.

DO NOT BUY BFL PRODUCTS. SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR US ALL. Especially when it won't make a dime.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:55:26 AM

He is right though, why would anyone who has problems come here and bitch and moan instead of going to the proper place?

How many thousands of complaints does one have to read and delete or ignore before people get fed up and report it to the FTC or the AG in Kansas.

Remarkably you want to ignore the plight of 100s who have had to fight tooth and nail to get refunds and still 100s more who are still expecting BFL to refund them according to FTC regulations.

Why do you continually ignore the plight of 100s of people?

Obviously you are being "paid" in some manner to defend BFL as no one can be that obtuse or sociopathic when it comes to the financial pain of hundreds who have every right to expect refunds. At this point it there is little evidence to support that BFL is a reputable supplier of ASIC mining equipment. They refused to provide refunds. Their own website is purposefully using double speak and unclear really on when these next units will ship. Coupled with a ALL SALES ARE FINAL stipulation should warn off everyone from anything BFL. There are plenty of other competitors that will ship, that have shipped and give refunds.

Sad... just sad. You and Inaba are not going to fool anyone here with this diatribe. BFL will get a 28nm out to the market behind at least 3 or 4 other fabricators given their own timeline.

DO NOT BUY BFL PRODUCTS. SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR US ALL. Especially when it won't make a dime.

Well,let's see,Phin gets 10BTC for shuttin the fuck up  Roll Eyes  Phin has no balls or hes got a skeleton in the closet that Josh knows about & is extorting him with it...the latter is my best guess  Grin

How much you getting BCP,to praise BFL  Huh

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:03:43 AM

Well,let's see,Phin gets 10BTC for shuttin the fuck up  Roll Eyes  Phin has no balls or hes got a skeleton in the closet that Josh knows about & is extorting him with it...the latter is my best guess  Grin
How much you getting BCP,to praise BFL  Huh

I don't want to speak ill of Phin. I do have some concern, however, about his sudden change-of-heart and the backstory behind it.

Something just doesn't feel right about that "relationship" to me, like Phin is being threatened in some way we aren't aware of.

It's not normal for a songbird like him to suddenly stop singing his tune.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:38:22 AM

Well,let's see,Phin gets 10BTC for shuttin the fuck up  Roll Eyes  Phin has no balls or hes got a skeleton in the closet that Josh knows about & is extorting him with it...the latter is my best guess  Grin
How much you getting BCP,to praise BFL  Huh

I don't want to speak ill of Phin. I do have some concern, however, about his sudden change-of-heart and the backstory behind it.

Something just doesn't feel right about that "relationship" to me, like Phin is being threatened in some way we aren't aware of.

It's not normal for a songbird like him to suddenly stop singing his tune.
Phin getting "starstruck" by bfl's suckup kool-aid was really saddening

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: