Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September  (Read 69436 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:10:23 PM

You always did like skewed results.

... Not sure if lacks self-awareness, or if trolling ...

In his case both.

Typical response from you.  How's your latest piggyback scheme going?  You can't seem to get a reliable chip source, so now you're just making a board and forcing the customers to take the responsibility to get their chips.  Guess those who can, do, those who can't, make boards to sell.

These are the people I care about... who do you care about? Obviously you don't see the pain that BFL has caused people. Everyday more and more BFL products coming up dead, dying and smoking to death. Amazingly you seem to be oblivious to that fact. Some companies just make crap. Seems like you support such a company.

I got my BFL order for two jallies this week. Sadly I have to report only one works and I don't have the funds to try to get a replacement from BFL. The one that works I got for my son and it is hashing away nicely for him. Sadly mine doesn't work on his computer or mine. I would send the dud back but as I said I can't afford to send it back from the UK to the USA as I have very limited funds. I only manage to get this hardware through mining using my graphics card but that has come to an end with the increased difficulty. At least my son is happy as are those at BFL who care little about customers.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:14:59 PM

So the people who constantly rant about BFL got together and voted that they do not like BFL.  Whoop-di-doo.  Glad we have such meaningful and fulfilling conversations happening on this board these days.

BTW, in approximately one week my BFL mini-single will have ROI'd for me.  Ordered in March, received towards the end of October.  Traded marginally and pulled $200 off of the mining earnings and all the coin has been returned to my wallet already.  Say what you will, my BFL purchase paid for itself and everything from here on out is profit.  In fact, that $200 is more or less profit, if I include that then my BFL unit has already ROI'd.  But it isn't fair to say trading luck is part of the return on a product, so I'll stick to the original "in one week my BFL mini-single will have ROI'd for me".

Booyah. Smiley
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:19:22 PM

Why is there now a growing trend of people who got their products describing failures and underperformance?

At what point do you people actually get what is pretty obvious for most that bought BFL that the company is just a joke.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:40:17 PM

Why is there now a growing trend of people who got their products describing failures and underperformance?

At what point do you people actually get what is pretty obvious for most that bought BFL that the company is just a joke.

The whole mining industry is a joke.  All "companies" play the pre-order game, all independents think we should purchase their overpriced custom hardware.  BFL has delivered two generations of hardware already.  Maybe the problem is that everyone gave them so much shit to get their act in gear that the level of employees hired has dropped, meaning build quality isn't what it was months ago?  Who knows, but they've delivered.  Even have custom hardware floating around on their chips since they delivered those, too.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 05:30:06 PM

What's even funnier about this whole Bicknellski fail train is if he had ordered BFL chips, he'd actually have a working product.  LOL indeed. Bick is so full of fail, it's almost painful to watch... but not really.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 07:02:14 PM

It's funny how people still prefer the units over their money back. I suggest some math and taking a look at the difficulty development over the past months as a comparison.
The calculator over at http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/, while informative, is vastly overrated.  The difficulty will start tapering off around January, not scream up to the insane levels thys currently show.  While 1 billion difficulty is possible, 30 billion in 12 months is like expecting BTC to hit $1,000,000.

i think youve been drinking the koolaid a little bit too much.. theres large quantities of 1-2 terrahash miners that actually seem like they are going to ship this year, unlike how BFL does business. Difficulty is going to scream upwards in a rediculus manner.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:05:44 PM

What's even funnier about this whole Bicknellski fail train is if he had ordered BFL chips, he'd actually have a working product.  LOL indeed. Bick is so full of fail, it's almost painful to watch... but not really.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You jetere steatopygous pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker. I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature; _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when the bioterrorists designed you.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, pinguid, and Generally Not Good.

I hope this helps...
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:22:31 PM

What's even funnier about this whole Bicknellski fail train is if he had ordered BFL chips, he'd actually have a working product.  LOL indeed. Bick is so full of fail, it's almost painful to watch... but not really.

Speaking of BFL chips and fail, I ordered BFL chips (via a group buy) only to have them delivered about 40 days past the quoted 100 day delivery time.

Needless to say their value is greatly diminished due to the delay.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235595.0

They were so late that I had a great deal of trouble finding a board-maker who was still taking assembly orders.  While I eventually found one and went ahead with assembly, I'm sure the purchase will result in a large loss.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:46:28 PM

Speaking of BFL chips and fail, I ordered BFL chips (via a group buy) only to have them delivered about 40 days past the quoted 100 day delivery time.
Needless to say their value is greatly diminished due to the delay.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235595.0
They were so late that I had a great deal of trouble finding a board-maker who was still taking assembly orders.  While I eventually found one and went ahead with assembly, I'm sure the purchase will result in a large loss.

... if I remember my history correctly, Garr255 was "Forced to kiss the foot of Zerlan" over some intimidation/threat nonsense a while back, so the fact that his group buy got shafted 40+ days does not surprise me in the slightest.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:47:35 PM

... if I remember my history correctly, Garr255 was "Forced to kiss the foot of Zerlan" over some intimidation/threat nonsense a while back, so the fact that his group buy got shafted 40+ days does not surprise me in the slightest.

I don't suppose you have a link handy re that, do you?

Of course I had no knowledge of that bit of backstory, yet I ended up being shafted over it (if true).

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:54:57 PM

I don't suppose you have a link handy re that, do you?
Of course I had no knowledge of that bit of backstory, yet I ended up the one who got shafted over it (if true).

I don't have time to go through old posts Sad It was a while back, and I could quite possibly not have a proper recollection of history... I do recall Garr was not entirely without blame as I recall sock-puppetry was involved with Garr needing to admit he was an ass-hat or somethingorother...

Start here maybe ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236794.msg2516638#msg2516638

*shrugs*
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:51:42 PM

Here ya go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24589

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:52:34 PM

Growing trend lol.  Damn Bick, you fail so hard sometimes I can't enough catch my breath from laughing.  Have you ever stopped to consider the % is still the same, it's just the amount shipped has increased and that just makes it LOOK like it's increasing?  But that would mean BFL is shipping more than you expected and that's something you will never believe in.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:18:40 AM

I'm going to leave this here while I get a fresh cup of coffee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SmokeyJoe/Gratuitous_insult

Anybody want some?
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:44:04 AM

I'm going to leave this here while I get a fresh cup of coffee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SmokeyJoe/Gratuitous_insult
Anybody want some?

Pretty awesome, huh ? Wink
bcp19

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:20:50 PM

I just got the email, my Jalapeno has shipped.  With T-day I expect it to be here Friday.  At $900/BTC I should be making ~$4.10 a day. Cheesy

joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:36:04 PM

I just got the email, my Jalapeno has shipped.  With T-day I expect it to be here Friday.  At $900/BTC I should be making ~$4.10 a day. Cheesy

Sounds great, you should make back your investment in 13 months. Josh would be proud!
ShadesOfMarble
Donator

Activity: 543

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:21:33 AM

Tell me/us more about "failing", please. The only posts in this thread I'm reading are yours because they are even funnier than the whole BFL story itself.

Review of the Spondoolies-Tech SP10 „Dawson“ Bitcoin miner (1.4 TH/s)

[22:35] <Vinnie_win> Did anyone get paid yet? | [22:36] <Isokivi> pirate did!
bcp19

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:56:18 AM

Sounds great, you should make back your investment in 13 months. Josh would be proud!
13 months?  What have you been smoking?  Are you using the same math that brought you to the March 2014 date for BFL to finish shipping? 

joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:34:28 PM

13 months?  What have you been smoking?  Are you using the same math that brought you to the March 2014 date for BFL to finish shipping? 

You are right I forgot to factor into my calculation that everyone stopped buying from them in May/june of 2013 so shipping a month worth of orders in a day is very easy.

To which you will now respond "Everyone?"

To which I respond "stop being so fucking literal I mean "almost all"

See all the time I saved us there?

Happy Thanksgiving

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: