Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

a lot of people said this is a corrections not a trend change
and i hope you are right about this,,
anyway your calculations about average entry price is good, because people will think about buy more not to sell in panic
nice suggestions mate  Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

It's easy to advice not panic if your risk is zero , or just in your acceptable range . But if you loosing a lot , that's another sad story . Of course you will be afraid loosing your money , but just keep your head clear . Think , analyze what can you do in this situation . If you have any insider information - use it for trading , if not - damn , you always can fix your losses , as well as hodl till the end . But , in my opinion selling now is exactly what the "whales' whant , so you'd better be patient , I hope market will stabilize soon

Panic is called panic exactly because you cannot control, and it is proportional to what you are at risk of losing compared to what you can afford to lose. This being said, you have to avoid to put yourself in the conditions where you would have no choice but panic.

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

a weak hands will always come in this situations, because this is about psychology
i see a lot of new traders or investors in crypto, thats do not have good even enough psychology and emotions in trading
then the lose and forget about the keys of succesfull traders, thats called patience

beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

I am definitely not panicking, I am extremely happy. I am buying all sorts of coins at cheap!! I bought Cardano at $0.30 and the all time high was $1.26!!! I just hope the dip lasts until I can get my tax refund back so then I can really go shopping lol Wink Wink Wink

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Yeah, people need to chill (but they can't as they went all-in, plus they sold their house, wife and kidney to buy Bitconnect), market can't rise all the time, corrections are healthy and we should see a nice rise over upcoming months. Just think about it for a second: why should whales dump it at the moment, when we are not recognised in a global scale and there really is a reason to rise as most of the implementations of great new companies aren't even done yet? I'd be a fool when this will crash (really don't think so), but at least I have made some extra money, so I'm okay with that.

HODL as new heights are just ahead of us!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

I totally agree!! Anyone who is panic selling at the moment will sure regret their actions in the next few coming weeks. I really can’t understand why this is not clear to everyone. Since the whole market is dropping it mean that this has nothing to do with any individual position; and once the correction is over, we will see gains again.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

I'm not panicking in this side of the Earth!  Grin I am actually enjoying looking at my portfolio in where the only coins that I am in profit are those coins from airdrops LOL! I'm sad that I can't shop though as this is really a great opportunity to own more coins before it goes to the moon again.
koinli

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

yes its true, its not a sell time and panic time, its a buy time i think.  buy when its dropping, and sell when its increasing. it will be a low run for 2 months than target will be to the moon.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

I agree with the author of this topic. Now nothing unusual is happening. The market is adjusted after rapid growth. Do not sell!
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

Yeah, people need to chill (but they can't as they went all-in, plus they sold their house, wife and kidney to buy Bitconnect), market can't rise all the time, corrections are healthy and we should see a nice rise over upcoming months. Just think about it for a second: why should whales dump it at the moment, when we are not recognised in a global scale and there really is a reason to rise as most of the implementations of great new companies aren't even done yet? I'd be a fool when this will crash (really don't think so), but at least I have made some extra money, so I'm okay with that.
Actually, there's a reason why they can panic. So we can not blame them completely. But there are also a variety of annoying beginners who want to get a lot of profit in the near future with Bitcoin. It is not impossible if you have much capital. But you must be patient if you invest into crypto. Because if there is a price decline like this, we must be patient to wait until the price rises. If it has not gone up, we can not get profit. People need to chill (but they can't as they went all-in, plus they sold their house, wife and kidney to buy Bitconnect), market can't rise all the time, corrections are healthy and we should see a nice rise over upcoming months.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

I never panicked because I truly believe in the technology. This is the future we are talking about. We are getting closer day by day and I don't want to miss this.

litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

I never panicked because I truly believe in the technology. This is the future we are talking about. We are getting closer day by day and I don't want to miss this.

While everyone is panicking and dumping, has anyone got any suggestions on what is good to buy at  the minute.
Im finding it very hard to choose the right investments lately, I keep getting stung Sad

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:54:08 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Its depend to the people because some of them thier profit is on the coin, but the other are not panic because they maintain ther coin and wait to rise it again..
But thankyou for tour suggestion  its good to the people who appriciate your effort.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

Of course, without panic, appreciate the fact that the cryptocurrency is so falling because in this it is good, you can earn very well on the fall! Once everything becomes stable, it will be interesting only for housewives! Cheesy
bnok

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

I bought ETH at 1250$ and now i bought same amount at 900$ so I get better average :p
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:22:28 AM
Merited by Bay_Harbour_Butcher (1)

good thread sir, in deed. everyone who holding bitcoin or other coin should don't do panic sale.

we know bitcoin have a high price and hard to buy it, and now the price is down many people see the positive thing on this crash, maybe some people thing this is end of bitcoin to.

but for investment who have experience in bitcoin they see the reverse of this crash, like in this thread say BUY, don't SELL. it is a thought that may be possessed for people who still believe in bitcoin because of their experience. panic is the worst thing, thing they money can loss. maybe we should change our speculation about bitcoin.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

Exactly !!!Dont panic to avoid losses.Some people are panic if there holding dump or price went down.Its not a big problem just hold it and wait for the right time to sell and harvest.It will up soon for the right time.If you sell your holding at low rate then welcome to the losser club.Dont panic as crypto currency is not constant in value,It will pump too much and dump much too.Research the token and platform before investing.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

you should not panic, because in the near future everything will be fine, but if you are too emotional, then better just switch from the monitor and enjoy your life. Everything will be alright
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

so we have to love the stuff we care about and we guard because it is so valuable as treasure may be in another form but if there are buyers who bargain at low price and we need money we have to find another solution to this value value up to what we want to have to wait and do not panic for the results as I think so ??
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
Merited by cryptogeek101 (10)

I personally agree that your advice is quite right. One of the things that makes people to panic is lack of understanding about the true nature of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Remember that every valuable currency will rise and fall because of the various activities of the users. There is always a demand and supply parameter that causes movement of the currency. Please don't always panic whenever you see such movements, it is normal. Yours is to react to it accordingly; that's you buy when it falls and sell when it soars. You should prepare to make profits when you see such trends unless you want to hold long. Even the US dollars does the same.

This is a very interesting post and show how vast you are in the use economic terms.  Demand and supply functions are very much important economic tools in creating maximum impact on the movement of cryptocurrencies. Thank you and keep up your writing good comments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: