Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

Right now april 2018 casper target to have the first Decentralized Application(DApp) to join the system, this is what caught my attention when I'm reading Casper's features its like Ethereum's and Bitcoin's DApp where its service cannot be put out of service at once because it encrypts data and stores data on multiple devices in a such way we can prevent data loss because there is backups everywhere.

Yes right! In the case a computer of one provider becomes unavailable, another provider is selected immediately to maintain storage of duplicates of those files, which were stored on the disconnected computer. The new provider then downloads file duplicates from other providers that have the exact copies stored.

A proof of how secured our files when we avail Casper API storage. Loss of data is not even in their vocabulary because it values the importance of these data to all users

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

I like the benefits of being a Casper API provider where by connecting your unused storage to the network for storing and transferring user files casper will compensate you for some token rewards. If you have a lot of spare hard drive you can earn big because you provide big space to the network the catch is like mining through video cards but this is much greener because HDD consumes less than GPU and ASIC.

I don't know much of that technical terms but does Casper already have enough providers for their storage? I hope they do.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness. I will follow you, good luck guys!)

The idea may not be new but Casper sets itself apart because of a striving team determined to deliver a promise and with assured great execution/implementation
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Fnancial consultant of our project — Vadim Batkin!

We continue to acquaint you with CasperAPI project team and represent the financial consultant of our project — Vadim Batkin!

Vadim graduated from UNECON (international Finance, master’s degree); University de Grenoble (Management, bachelor’s degree); Hamburg University (MiBA) and he is a founder of Senior Advisors consulting company. He has 11 years of successful work in the sphere of investment, financial and strategic consulting!

We are confident that his experience and knowledge will help us to make our project even better!

http://casperproject.io

Wow. This is really amazing another new member for the team with really amazing background. One of the best in Casper for choosing an amazing member for their team that's why their visions and projects are really amazing. Amazing team with amazing ICO sounds cool right? Thank so much for updating us Casper Team. We really hope for the success of your project! Goodluck.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Decentralized storage worldwide-a new standard

Time is changing, more and more information appears. Day after day, hour after hour a huge amount of new information is being processed all over the world. This is the information era and it has already come!

The amount of data we produce ourselves or the devices we use is a huge reservoir of personal, social and commercial information that needs to be protected.

Decentralized and secure storage worldwide is a new standard when only the owner has access to the data. Casper API team works every day so that you have to choose with whom you want to share information, and with whom you do not. We are confident that it is high you choose who can see and process your data.

Casper API is the fastest way to secure decentralized storage of video, photo, audio, text and other data.

Excellent. It's both a special idea and a practical one. Casper has great community and developers. Hoping for a better future.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

We continue to acquaint you with CasperAPI project team and represent the financial consultant of our project — Vadim Batkin!

Vadim graduated from UNECON (international Finance, master’s degree); University de Grenoble (Management, bachelor’s degree); Hamburg University (MiBA) and he is a founder of Senior Advisors consulting company. He has 11 years of successful work in the sphere of investment, financial and strategic consulting!

We are confident that his experience and knowledge will help us to make our project even better!

Wow. This is really amazing another new member for the team with really amazing background. One of the best in Casper for choosing an amazing member for their team that's why their visions and projects are really amazing. Amazing team with amazing ICO sounds cool right? Thank so much for updating us Casper Team. We really hope for the success of your project! Goodluck.

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness. I will follow you, good luck guys!)

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Next week, the Pre-Sale of Casper API is going to start

As you know very soon, next week, the Pre-Sale of Casper API is going to start. During the Pre-Sale period you can become a part of our big project by purchasing CST tokens.

In total during this stage we are planning to implement 183 333 333 tokens at a price of$ 0.12 per 1 CST.

Also all participants of the Pre-Sale we provide with a profitable system of bonuses depending on the investment:

50 000 -100 000 $ bonus + 5%

100 000 - 250 000 $ bonus + 10%

250 000 - 400 000 $ bonus + 15%

400 000 - 500 000 $ bonus + 20%

Hurry! At the next stage of our ICO-Crowd Sale the price of the token will be higher: $ 0.16 per 1 CST!

buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

Oh, thanks for being transparent team Casper and for those who are not totally hooked up, this is a clear evidence that the Casper is a legit project and a real big deal . This is a good signed that the team Casper is not a joke by posting the reliability and credibility of every staff. Also for being professional is good thing to promote this sensitive project.
Yes, that make sense for me. As long as they are willing to be honest on their participant, investors and partners, keep it up Casper team. This year will be a successful year on each of us, I expect more.
I expect good thing too on this coming month May 2018, specially about what will happen in ICO of Casper API. Hoping that they will reach the target hard cap.
Yes this is for sure because I am one of the many people or investors that waiting for the ICO of Casper API and I am really sure that this upcoming ICO (crowd sale) at 30th of May will be sold out for sure. So right now I am preparing and starting my plans with will do after participating on ICO of Casper API. Continue searching for their projects and getting the opinion of other people especially for those who are really expert on ICOs and I am so glad that their team always continuing to updates on their progress.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Time is changing, more and more information appears. Day after day, hour after hour a huge amount of new information is being processed all over the world. This is the information era and it has already come!

The amount of data we produce ourselves or the devices we use is a huge reservoir of personal, social and commercial information that needs to be protected.

Decentralized and secure storage worldwide is a new standard when only the owner has access to the data. Casper API team works every day so that you have to choose with whom you want to share information, and with whom you do not. We are confident that it is high you choose who can see and process your data.

Casper API is the fastest way to secure decentralized storage of video, photo, audio, text and other data.

Wow! This is really amazing and Casper Team was really amazing because if you are really one to ask if by choosing cloud storage out there ofcouse the first thing will come in to my mind which is the safest and secured cloud storage for me to relax and calm myself because I know my data is really secured and Casper API is the one who can provide service and take not it also decentralized and more faster than any cloud storage out there. Thank you so much Casper Team for sharing and updating to us.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

With Casper,  I am secure that my data's are safe and no one can access it,  and the team is developing this feature.  Security is very important to me and I believe Casper can give us safe and secure storage. 
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

As you know very soon, next week, the Pre-Sale of Casper API is going to start. During the Pre-Sale period you can become a part of our big project by purchasing CST tokens.

In total during this stage we are planning to implement 183 333 333 tokens at a price of$ 0.12 per 1 CST.

Also all participants of the Pre-Sale we provide with a profitable system of bonuses depending on the investment:

Hurry! At the next stage of our ICO-Crowd Sale the price of the token will be higher: $ 0.16 per 1 CST!

We cant wait for the Casper Pre-sale to start,  for sure it will be successful because a lot of investors are now looking at this project. The bonus are also great for early Investors. 
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

We cant wait for the Casper Pre-sale to start,  for sure it will be successful because a lot of investors are now looking at this project. The bonus are also great for early Investors. 

CASPER_TEAM,
if this is certainly not a secret from the public, if you have agreements with major investors at the stage of the Pre-Sale?
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Wow! This is really amazing and Casper Team was really amazing because if you are really one to ask if by choosing cloud storage out there ofcouse the first thing will come in to my mind which is the safest and secured cloud storage for me to relax and calm myself because I know my data is really secured and Casper API is the one who can provide service and take not it also decentralized and more faster than any cloud storage out there. Thank you so much Casper Team for sharing and updating to us.

Thanks for supporting
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Decentralized and secure storage worldwide is a new standard when only the owner has access to the data. Casper API team works every day so that you have to choose with whom you want to share information, and with whom you do not.

It is useful item.
It's really a pleasure to use it.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

I like the benefits of being a Casper API provider where by connecting your unused storage to the network for storing and transferring user files casper will compensate you for some token rewards. If you have a lot of spare hard drive you can earn big because you provide big space to the network the catch is like mining through video cards but this is much greener because HDD consumes less than GPU and ASIC.

Wow! That is really good to here because right now I had a lot of HDD that I am not using and because you've shared this, those HDD will have a purpose now. I am so glad that I am here at Casper API participating a lot of new knowledge it goes to me especially on their team that always sharing information to us and always updating us. Can't wait to start their ICO now so I can purchase their tokens. Goodluck to all of us who really believes that Casper will be successful.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Yes, we try to offer advantageous conditions for buying tokens
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

With Casper,  I am secure that my data's are safe and no one can access it,  and the team is developing this feature.  Security is very important to me and I believe Casper can give us safe and secure storage. 

Yes, right! Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Wow! That is really good to here because right now I had a lot of HDD that I am not using and because you've shared this, those HDD will have a purpose now. I am so glad that I am here at Casper API participating a lot of new knowledge it goes to me especially on their team that always sharing information to us and always updating us. Can't wait to start their ICO now so I can purchase their tokens. Goodluck to all of us who really believes that Casper will be successful.

we will be happy if you become a part of our big project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

Decentralized and secure storage worldwide is a new standard when only the owner has access to the data. Casper API team works every day so that you have to choose with whom you want to share information, and with whom you do not.

It is useful item.
It's really a pleasure to use it.

Thank you for your opinion.
We really want people to trust the storage of information to us
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: