Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

Your Youtube channel is really cool! You produce fantastic content. And I want to congratulate the team with high rating on ICOBENCH (It is now 4.9 - one of the highest I've ever seen).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

comparing CASPER API to its competitor, CASPER API got it all we need. Especially working on DApp, hosting CDN, and support of different blockchains. to check the graph here is the link http://www.casperproject.io/
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
I think you are just being excited about the outcome of Casper API. As of the moment, no one knows the information on which exchanges will be but for sure this ICO is going to be a successful one. Let's just continue to support the ICO until the end.
we cant predicted what exchange can run for the most important now is we can prove to the investor that this is the project you will never regret to invest this will be a trusted cloud storage..
I think this is not the right time to talk about the exchange, I know that this is an important matter for all of us but we need to make sure that Casper API will become successful. Although, all the news and updates about the ICO is doing great and all positive, let's just continue to support it.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

Cruel joke or how a german project Savedroid tricked its investors

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

http://casperproject.io

That's why before I start to participate or join any ICOs out there I always do my own search put a lot effort on it just to find all the background of the ICOs especially the members of it and I am so glad that I've found Casper API which the best ICO I've participated so far. Casper Team is the best always give their best effort to make sure all their investors will benefit and satisfy on their service.
It's a MUST, that before entering any investment or project you need to do your own research about it because it is for your own benefits. Better to know all the information about the business or project before you participate. Good thing that in Casper API, all the information that people would know is in their white paper and also, there are people in their telegram channel that are willing to answer all the queries about the ICO.

Thats right though it can be very time consuming,  it will save you from scam ICO's,  and you know where you will invest your hard earned money,  you will also find out how transparent the team is and interact with people who has same beliefs when it comes to crypto world.
People need to be knowledgeable about the business or investment he/she will enter because this is an important matter that you should care about. Entering to something is a big decision you will make, so better to have all the information you needed before you decide.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

Cruel joke or how a german project Savedroid tricked its investors

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

That's why before I start to participate or join any ICOs out there I always do my own search put a lot effort on it just to find all the background of the ICOs especially the members of it and I am so glad that I've found Casper API which the best ICO I've participated so far. Casper Team is the best always give their best effort to make sure all their investors will benefit and satisfy on their service.
It's a MUST, that before entering any investment or project you need to do your own research about it because it is for your own benefits. Better to know all the information about the business or project before you participate. Good thing that in Casper API, all the information that people would know is in their white paper and also, there are people in their telegram channel that are willing to answer all the queries about the ICO.

Thats right though it can be very time consuming,  it will save you from scam ICO's,  and you know where you will invest your hard earned money,  you will also find out how transparent the team is and interact with people who has same beliefs when it comes to crypto world.
People need to be knowledgeable about the business or investment he/she will enter because this is an important matter that you should care about. Entering to something is a big decision you will make, so better to have all the information you needed before you decide.

yes right! Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
I think you are just being excited about the outcome of Casper API. As of the moment, no one knows the information on which exchanges will be but for sure this ICO is going to be a successful one. Let's just continue to support the ICO until the end.
we cant predicted what exchange can run for the most important now is we can prove to the investor that this is the project you will never regret to invest this will be a trusted cloud storage..
I think this is not the right time to talk about the exchange, I know that this is an important matter for all of us but we need to make sure that Casper API will become successful. Although, all the news and updates about the ICO is doing great and all positive, let's just continue to support it.

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

Your Youtube channel is really cool! You produce fantastic content. And I want to congratulate the team with high rating on ICOBENCH (It is now 4.9 - one of the highest I've ever seen).

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Casper offers good terms

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Where can I find the bounty program? Or not available yet?

You can ask a question about the bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
jackielim

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
Additional to the suggestion, try to read the whitepaper and join in the official telegram so you would be enlighten what CASPER API all about. How the project really doing good and the very promising features. 
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

What makes blockchains immutable?

Blockchain is a distributed database, stored on a large number of computers in the form of a set of identical copies. These copies are constantly synchronized, so that any new records in the database are instantaneously distributed throughout the network. New changes are recorded in a single chain of information blocks.

The blockchain system is cryptographically protected - it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. "Third party" editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.

Therefore, no blockchain record can be rased or changed, because it would response immediately on all nodes of the network, what is practically impossible. So, once been recorded in the blockchain, data can not be falsified or arbitrarily deleted!

This is why I believed that Casper will be secured and safe when. It comes to storing my data, incorporating blockchain technology with cloud storage is addressing one of my problems and building a product with this feature is such a brilliant idea.
Good thing about Casper API, they'lk share all the information that people need to know about their project. This is just an explanation how secure and safe the data and files to Casper API. Thanks for all the information. I was enlighten and truly trust this ICO.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Yes you are really right with no one knows and no one can predict it but as long as we here supporting Casper API on their ICO and all of the investors and who really believes are there I know Casper API will be very much successful. Because not all ICO and Team are like Casper API which prioritized how all of their investors will be benefit on their projects which is really amazing.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Hardcap will be easily achieve if the team has a big and private investors. Big exchanges will come for this project hoping it will be top 5 or 10 exchanges to be listed, but for now focusing the vision of project will lead us to the success and make CAPSER API to be one of the greatest project or ICO's in 2018.
He is right Casper Team vision and goals was for the best of their investors that's why they putting all of their effort just to make their project very amazing and after that next for sure the hard cap will be easily reached because on this kind of project that they are trying to fulfill a lot of people really attracted because it was really helpful and have a use. For sure they will easily meet the requirements of the top exchanges and get easily listed.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Hardcap will be easily achieve if the team has a big and private investors. Big exchanges will come for this project hoping it will be top 5 or 10 exchanges to be listed, but for now focusing the vision of project will lead us to the success and make CAPSER API to be one of the greatest project or ICO's in 2018.
He is right Casper Team vision and goals was for the best of their investors that's why they putting all of their effort just to make their project very amazing and after that next for sure the hard cap will be easily reached because on this kind of project that they are trying to fulfill a lot of people really attracted because it was really helpful and have a use. For sure they will easily meet the requirements of the top exchanges and get easily listed.
Hard cap is not an easy task to reach, specially on this current time. While the market is still cold from losing a lot of investor because of the scam project from the past. Anyway, still looking and supporting this worthy project, and this point is a good opportunity to share to others about this one.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Hard cap is not an easy task to reach, specially on this current time. While the market is still cold from losing a lot of investor because of the scam project from the past. Anyway, still looking and supporting this worthy project, and this point is a good opportunity to share to others about this one.
yap everybody know the hardcap its difficult to reach as you can see the market now is getting back and making those project build up their platform scam is everywhere and everybody now is supporting their like us we know the casper can reach the target before end of ico nothing impossible for the hardworking team..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

How will it work - Each file is stored in 4 or more replicas? What if I want to store my files in different places like different buildings? In case of fire or a nature disaster.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Apply to whitelist!

As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website http://www.casperproject.io/:
✔ Added an MVP
✔ Updated our White Paper and Two Pager, even added Chinese and Korean versions
✔ Regularly run provider contests
✔ Started and are keeping a vlog called Generation B
✔ Added a competitor comparison table for Casper API

We have also added White List – register on our website and hit “Apply to whitelist” in your personal account there and enjoy timely updates on all of our project’s news!
jackielim

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Apply to Whitelist. As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: