Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

How will it work - Each file is stored in 4 or more replicas? What if I want to store my files in different places like different buildings? In case of fire or a nature disaster.
i just wanna say this is not an only one place if have case like for example a fire when it say  cloud storage they have a main server  distribution server before sending a file for a client every country have own server but your file is saving for all thats why this is safe every important file or data here is secured.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.

Agreed on you to that things bro. Since the campaign of Casper Api is not done yet, let us help this project to fulfill their aim target to reach their  crowdsales, through advertising their project to get more investors in this industry who are open to this kind of ICO which casper has.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Hardcap will be easily achieve if the team has a big and private investors. Big exchanges will come for this project hoping it will be top 5 or 10 exchanges to be listed, but for now focusing the vision of project will lead us to the success and make CAPSER API to be one of the greatest project or ICO's in 2018.
He is right Casper Team vision and goals was for the best of their investors that's why they putting all of their effort just to make their project very amazing and after that next for sure the hard cap will be easily reached because on this kind of project that they are trying to fulfill a lot of people really attracted because it was really helpful and have a use. For sure they will easily meet the requirements of the top exchanges and get easily listed.
Hard cap is not an easy task to reach, specially on this current time. While the market is still cold from losing a lot of investor because of the scam project from the past. Anyway, still looking and supporting this worthy project, and this point is a good opportunity to share to others about this one.

That's right pal, sharing this to others is one of the good thing we must do actually. Because Casper API is an infrastructure project designed for decentralized data storage compatible with any blockchain platform with smart contract capabilities.
notottinoparty

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Nice and unique projects that can store large files in blockchain safely for the company are very good, and useful.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.

Agreed on you to that things bro. Since the campaign of Casper Api is not done yet, let us help this project to fulfill their aim target to reach their  crowdsales, through advertising their project to get more investors in this industry who are open to this kind of ICO which casper has.
We have less than 2 months and I know Casper Api will fullfill to reach their target. We have unique cloud storage files compared to other project that is mess up and as you see the project is more capable to adopt the new Dapp of Ethereum.
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

To judge whether CASPER Yingbi project has a future, technology needs to be understood, but it is also necessary to understand what business scenarios can be achieved by this technology.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Actually, the team are working on the promotion through road show. I am very proud to the team as they are really hard working and very determined to this project. They wanted everyone including the community to be benefited on this.
CASPER_TEAM

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

Hello Friends! 👻

Look at the map! It's amazing! 🚀

More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper  👻 has grown and matured. Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result 👍
Share our ideas 🤝

Stay with us 😉

Casper API Team 👻

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Nice and unique projects that can store large files in blockchain safely for the company are very good, and useful.

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
Additional to the suggestion, try to read the whitepaper and join in the official telegram so you would be enlighten what CASPER API all about. How the project really doing good and the very promising features. 

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

I think you are just being excited about the outcome of Casper API. As of the moment, no one knows the information on which exchanges will be but for sure this ICO is going to be a successful one. Let's just continue to support the ICO until the end.
Yes you are really right with no one knows and no one can predict it but as long as we here supporting Casper API on their ICO and all of the investors and who really believes are there I know Casper API will be very much successful. Because not all ICO and Team are like Casper API which prioritized how all of their investors will be benefit on their projects which is really amazing.

Thanks for supporting!  We are confident of the success of our project)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!

You are right with that but I want to correct only what we need. Especially right now our technology in this world rapidly change and Casper API really give us a opportunity to adopt on it once we used their decetralized cloud storage which are totally fast and secured unlike those other cloud storage out there that is centralized and very expensive. Casper API all the way.
im not totaly doubt but this casper are more similarity from the other cloud storage the different of this is the apps and data what you can save is counted casper all i can say is you can save different more kind of files video and also same a decentralize cloud storage, for now no more cloud storage can be hack because of our new technologies..

Yes because of decentralized system that's has been more stronger and Casper API cloude storage has been more faster and cheaper than other centralized cloude storage right which is more expensive and more prone to hackers which if I am the one to store my data I would not choose like that still I go for offline storages but with the help of Casper API they will make our life more easier which we can access everywhere our data storage and nothing to worry about because it is very secured.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
Additional to the suggestion, try to read the whitepaper and join in the official telegram so you would be enlighten what CASPER API all about. How the project really doing good and the very promising features. 
Also include their social media like in their Facebook page because Casper Team was also very active their also where they always update all of their investors and not only all about Casper API but also include other topics in cryptocurrency which very helpful for those newbies here in the world of crypto and I agree with that because the community on their telegram was very active they will assist all of your inquiries about Casper API.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Nowadays even small business needs space for data storage. Files from sales, documents, database and etc. they need storage that is safe. CASPER API offers large file of storage, easy to run/access through the internet in any location. That why being investor or user of CASPER API won't fail.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Nowadays even small business needs space for data storage. Files from sales, documents, database and etc. they need storage that is safe. CASPER API offers large file of storage, easy to run/access through the internet in any location. That why being investor or user of CASPER API won't fail.

It is very important for business that any information is safe
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Also include their social media like in their Facebook page because Casper Team was also very active their also where they always update all of their investors and not only all about Casper API but also include other topics in cryptocurrency which very helpful for those newbies here in the world of crypto and I agree with that because the community on their telegram was very active they will assist all of your inquiries about Casper API.

We are always ready to answer any questions of our subscribers
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

To judge whether CASPER Yingbi project has a future, technology needs to be understood, but it is also necessary to understand what business scenarios can be achieved by this technology.

You can watch MVP on our website. And detailed information on our website in White paper

http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

How will it work - Each file is stored in 4 or more replicas? What if I want to store my files in different places like different buildings? In case of fire or a nature disaster.
i just wanna say this is not an only one place if have case like for example a fire when it say  cloud storage they have a main server  distribution server before sending a file for a client every country have own server but your file is saving for all thats why this is safe every important file or data here is secured.
What if the main server is hacked or destroyed, will it still safe for my file or not? Also can I take my file without sending request to the main server?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: