Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:58:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
That is true! I hope Casper API will be among those projects,which will change world to the better, to real blockchain paradise. Internet of value is an object for all business , it should be a priority to transform business according to this vision.

As the innovation of technology, technology grows faster as we expected. Casper API will be a big support for any business as it needs a large amount of data storage, for a business owner he can freely check the data anywhere he wanted. This will be a good use in Government election for the record that cannot be forge or change.

Casper will be one of the first to offer this kind of services,  I believe that they can be part of making the world a better place.  Theres so much more in this project that makes me feel more excited.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

Blockchain or, as it’s called, “Internet of Value” — is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security. The importance of such invention could be compared with the invention of the Internet. It is believed that in the nearest future technology of blockchain will turn the world upside down, as it gives a new look at the exchange of values ​​and information.

So, the working principle of blockchain is quite simple. It can be compared with an ordinary diary, where you can consistently add any event, starting with financial transactions with cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or what you do in daily life: eat, sleep, borrow money, etc., ending with the introduction of voting results for presidential elections or identification data. No stranger can make changes to the “diary”, as the information is encrypted in a special way, and the code is developed more than qualitatively. In real life, If diary exists in one copy, than it is quite possible that something could happen to it: for example,a house can burn or bag can be stolen. However, in the network, this “diary” has many copies.

Moreover, when changes are made to one of its copies, it is automatically updated on all copies. Now, to forge a record, it’s not enough just to break the code, but you also need to look for all the existing “diaries”. And if someone tries to cheat by cutting out or pasting some foreign “page” into it, then the system will immediately turn to numerous versions of it and find an error in the block structure.

Thus, each person can post information on the Internet, and then other people can access it from anywhere in the world. Block chains allow sending any values ​​to any country and any city where a blockchain file is available. But you must have a private key, specially created by the cryptographic algorithm, which allows you to access only those blocks that you “own”.

How does it work? The basic blockchain system is an ever-growing sequence of blocks that are divided among participants using peer-to-peer networks that most people use to download and distribute torrents. Another important function implemented is the establishment of trust relationships and the confirmation of the the person’s identity, as no one can change the chain of blocks without corresponding keys. Changes that are not confirmed by these keys are simply rejected. Of course, in theory, keys (as physical currency) can be stolen, but protecting multiple lines of computer code is usually not costly.

Database security was originally implemented on blockchain. The concept of chains of blocks was proposed in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. For the first time it was realized in 2009 as a component of the digital currency — bitcoin, where the blockchain is the main general register for all transactions. Thanks to blockchain, bitcoin became the first digital currency that solves the problem of double expenses (unlike physical coins or tokens, electronic files can be reduplicated and spent twice) without using any authority or central server.

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.

Blockchain is our future thats why theres a lot of big companies/individuals now are interested.  Cant wait for this intermediaries to lose their power and control of manipulating people.  
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

Once I saw on the channel Dmitry Portnyagin the founder of the project CASPER API. The guy is very ambitious. Let his plans be successfully realized.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Once I saw on the channel Dmitry Portnyagin the founder of the project CASPER API. The guy is very ambitious. Let his plans be successfully realized.
Oh, man, me too! I consider this kind of promotion will bring new investors to the project as well as brand awareness. Looking back to this interview, I was amazed seeing CEO participating in numerous meet up, roadshow in Asia and also I didn't know about his government affairs. After watching this movie I strongly recommend to all of my crypto friends to pay attention to this project.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

Oh, man, me too! I consider this kind of promotion will bring new investors to the project as well as brand awareness. Looking back to this interview, I was amazed seeing CEO participating in numerous meet up, roadshow in Asia and also I didn't know about his government affairs. After watching this movie I strongly recommend to all of my crypto friends to pay attention to this project.

Thank you for your interest in the Casper API )
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

That is really essential for majority of tokenholders. Hitting right exchange will positively influence price and make other people know about casper API. But I would like to ask all followers of this project,
don't hurry up developers constantly asking "when exchanges", like in other projects. Their top priority is product development and I consider it as the first thing they have to do.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Blockchain or, as it’s called, “Internet of Value” — is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security. The importance of such invention could be compared with the invention of the Internet. It is believed that in the nearest future technology of blockchain will turn the world upside down, as it gives a new look at the exchange of values ​​and information.

So, the working principle of blockchain is quite simple. It can be compared with an ordinary diary, where you can consistently add any event, starting with financial transactions with cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or what you do in daily life: eat, sleep, borrow money, etc., ending with the introduction of voting results for presidential elections or identification data. No stranger can make changes to the “diary”, as the information is encrypted in a special way, and the code is developed more than qualitatively. In real life, If diary exists in one copy, than it is quite possible that something could happen to it: for example,a house can burn or bag can be stolen. However, in the network, this “diary” has many copies.

Moreover, when changes are made to one of its copies, it is automatically updated on all copies. Now, to forge a record, it’s not enough just to break the code, but you also need to look for all the existing “diaries”. And if someone tries to cheat by cutting out or pasting some foreign “page” into it, then the system will immediately turn to numerous versions of it and find an error in the block structure.

Thus, each person can post information on the Internet, and then other people can access it from anywhere in the world. Block chains allow sending any values ​​to any country and any city where a blockchain file is available. But you must have a private key, specially created by the cryptographic algorithm, which allows you to access only those blocks that you “own”.

How does it work? The basic blockchain system is an ever-growing sequence of blocks that are divided among participants using peer-to-peer networks that most people use to download and distribute torrents. Another important function implemented is the establishment of trust relationships and the confirmation of the the person’s identity, as no one can change the chain of blocks without corresponding keys. Changes that are not confirmed by these keys are simply rejected. Of course, in theory, keys (as physical currency) can be stolen, but protecting multiple lines of computer code is usually not costly.

Database security was originally implemented on blockchain. The concept of chains of blocks was proposed in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. For the first time it was realized in 2009 as a component of the digital currency — bitcoin, where the blockchain is the main general register for all transactions. Thanks to blockchain, bitcoin became the first digital currency that solves the problem of double expenses (unlike physical coins or tokens, electronic files can be reduplicated and spent twice) without using any authority or central server.

Blockchain is our future thats why theres a lot of big companies/individuals now are interested.  Cant wait for this intermediaries to lose their power and control of manipulating people.  

We agree with you. But we think that Blockchain is our future!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

That is true! I hope Casper API will be among those projects,which will change world to the better, to real blockchain paradise. Internet of value is an object for all business , it should be a priority to transform business according to this vision.

As the innovation of technology, technology grows faster as we expected. Casper API will be a big support for any business as it needs a large amount of data storage, for a business owner he can freely check the data anywhere he wanted. This will be a good use in Government election for the record that cannot be forge or change.

Casper will be one of the first to offer this kind of services,  I believe that they can be part of making the world a better place.  Theres so much more in this project that makes me feel more excited.

Thanks for your opinion! And Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage
expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

That is really essential for majority of tokenholders. Hitting right exchange will positively influence price and make other people know about casper API. But I would like to ask all followers of this project,
don't hurry up developers constantly asking "when exchanges", like in other projects. Their top priority is product development and I consider it as the first thing they have to do.

Launch of the alpha version of Casper API - mid-November 2018, launch of the beta version of Casper API - late February 2019. We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the ICO we will work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit, Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc. Our official resources will post updates on the partnerships concluded with the exchanges.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.
In any project, they are always a trial and error part for them to improve more and make any adjustment if ever they found out that there is something missing or wrong with the system. Let's just trust and believe those people behind this project because for sure they are doing their best to provide us a good service.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

CASPER API team are  keep on growing even ICO ends is near. Its a sign of what they offers very promising. New team members really looking forward and potential on the project. They do believe that they project will rise above on what we expected.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:01 AM

This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
well that is a reasonable rate and I'm sure that everyone will be encourage to contribute some space to help the service of casper api in exchange for some tokens, I'm also planning myself to share some of my disk space after casper api launch its service.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

CASPER API team are  keep on growing even ICO ends is near. Its a sign of what they offers very promising. New team members really looking forward and potential on the project. They do believe that they project will rise above on what we expected.
Yes mate and soon I think the community will continue to grow and support the casper api project I also looking forward to the fast development of casper, I hope many users notice its amazing service so the market will continue to grow because of the more people using casper api the more investors will be encourage to contribute to the project.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!

it means any kind of transaction make sure you be able to understand what it is because  once you transact there is no cancellation this how sensitive the bitcoin system and also the large amount of the value is very serious,we need to understand the circulation and what we need to transact..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/do-you-know-that-in-september-2013-an-unusual-case-was-recorded-in-the-bitcoin-network-115dd40f1a72

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful — you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/do-you-know-that-in-september-2013-an-unusual-case-was-recorded-in-the-bitcoin-network-115dd40f1a72

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful — you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
This is only mean that even you have a good system or application you need to be careful in any of your action. You need to be more cautious and always double check all the filled that you are going to fill-out in any transactions you are going to do before clicking ok or submit or send.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: