Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!

This story remind us, that every transactions are we going to make, we should check and make sure that all the given information are correct because even just a little mistake that you put could make a big impact to your life.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

CASPER API team are  keep on growing even ICO ends is near. Its a sign of what they offers very promising. New team members really looking forward and potential on the project. They do believe that they project will rise above on what we expected.
Yes mate and soon I think the community will continue to grow and support the casper api project I also looking forward to the fast development of casper, I hope many users notice its amazing service so the market will continue to grow because of the more people using casper api the more investors will be encourage to contribute to the project.

That's what I've visualize about this project of Casper Api, where the community of this project will become more aggressive to support this

campaign project until it ends. Also I knew most of the investors noticed the good flow of Casper api.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Hello Good day! I've read your whitepaper also done visiting your website, it was really awesome and wonderful project that your into it, and about the MVP I'll try to use it I think they have some rewards for that. I like the name of this project, CASPER it was a name of a movie about a ghost Smiley
Shutomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

This kind of project is much in search by almost everyone or the company. Because if a company does not want to have a lot of storage. But the storage must be completely secure. Hopefully this project is successful.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

CASPER API team are  keep on growing even ICO ends is near. Its a sign of what they offers very promising. New team members really looking forward and potential on the project. They do believe that they project will rise above on what we expected.
I think ICO is not been started, it will be MAY, don't know exact date but it was on roadmap. They have already in 2nd pre-sale of this project with a bonus if you participate in whitelist. But they have restricted other country for some reason.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!

it means any kind of transaction make sure you be able to understand what it is because  once you transact there is no cancellation this how sensitive the bitcoin system and also the large amount of the value is very serious,we need to understand the circulation and what we need to transact..
thanks for the information and the picture also this is a guide to all users to be aware and to be careful for the system of transaction make sure you understand the blockchain system first before entering to it.

PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/do-you-know-that-in-september-2013-an-unusual-case-was-recorded-in-the-bitcoin-network-115dd40f1a72

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful — you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
This is only mean that even you have a good system or application you need to be careful in any of your action. You need to be more cautious and always double check all the filled that you are going to fill-out in any transactions you are going to do before clicking ok or submit or send.
Agreed, that was for own purpose, yes we know that they have support but, it will not recover if the form you fail is not to be recover, just buy sending wrong address just like that, hoping this CASPER API all our files are in good hands and hackers never infiltrate that.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.

You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them freely. Many exchange markets
also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
CST token leasing is a very important financial instrument for the Casper API economic model. Free circulation of CST tokens on exchanges can lead to a sharp increase in the price of the token. This presents obstacles in purchasing CST tokens, consequently hindering the development of the service. Leasing remains financially attractive even if the
prices on the market are high. The token holder rents them out and thus becomes closer to the break-even point. This scheme is profitable and transparent for both the token holder and the lessee.

This is what I am talking about Casper Team is very transparent on their investors/token holders. They really want us to our profit at the same time we support their project and for this is really worth it. I hope everyone out there who really want to find the best ICO, this is the time for them to start participating and supporting Casper API.
xbl1008

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.

You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them freely. Many exchange markets
also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
CST token leasing is a very important financial instrument for the Casper API economic model. Free circulation of CST tokens on exchanges can lead to a sharp increase in the price of the token. This presents obstacles in purchasing CST tokens, consequently hindering the development of the service. Leasing remains financially attractive even if the
prices on the market are high. The token holder rents them out and thus becomes closer to the break-even point. This scheme is profitable and transparent for both the token holder and the lessee.

This is what I am talking about Casper Team is very transparent on their investors/token holders. They really want us to our profit at the same time we support their project and for this is really worth it. I hope everyone out there who really want to find the best ICO, this is the time for them to start participating and supporting Casper API.

This is a good start for Casper API they are really serious in making this project into a success and many supporters are helping the team, soon it will create a huge attention to the crypto market and to other users about the features of Casper API and how it is different to other data service providers.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
Yes indeed, Soon, everything will be on virtual currencies. Blockchain is a game changer and im very positive on that one. All transactions, sanctions, rights and everything we have now are part of the blockchain I hope Casper is one of their candidate of keeping data.

Yes you are right with that and it will happen in the near future. Blockchain technology will be the main technology in this world and it will give mo easy and secured life on us. Casper API will be the very big part of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and I am so glad that I've participated here.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

Dear subscribers!

We are happy to bring you important news about Casper API!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

The project’s Soft Cap is 6,700,000 USD, Hard cap — 32,800,000 USD.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
well that is a reasonable rate and I'm sure that everyone will be encourage to contribute some space to help the service of casper api in exchange for some tokens, I'm also planning myself to share some of my disk space after casper api launch its service.
What are minimum demands of your software to hardware of providers? Will it take constant internet connection, cpu consumption?
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

Dear subscribers!

We are happy to bring you important news about Casper API!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

The project’s Soft Cap is 6,700,000 USD, Hard cap — 32,800,000 USD.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Wow! Raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!?! This is unbelievable. This is such a good start, knowing that Casper API has a lot of investors and there really a lot of people of believes in this ICO.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/do-you-know-that-in-september-2013-an-unusual-case-was-recorded-in-the-bitcoin-network-115dd40f1a72

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful — you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
This is only mean that even you have a good system or application you need to be careful in any of your action. You need to be more cautious and always double check all the filled that you are going to fill-out in any transactions you are going to do before clicking ok or submit or send.

It was definitely a human error, that means that not only system should run double check also for a human. He/she could be rich by now 80.99 BTC is equivalent to 766,456.15 dollars as now.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

It was definitely a human error, that means that not only system should run double check also for a human. He/she could be rich by now 80.99 BTC is equivalent to 766,456.15 dollars as now.
Yes, most of the time it's human error. Even you have a good application or system if people is not careful with their actions this will not work. So this is just a completely a reminder from Casper API.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
Yes indeed, Soon, everything will be on virtual currencies. Blockchain is a game changer and im very positive on that one. All transactions, sanctions, rights and everything we have now are part of the blockchain I hope Casper is one of their candidate of keeping data.

Yes you are right with that and it will happen in the near future. Blockchain technology will be the main technology in this world and it will give mo easy and secured life on us. Casper API will be the very big part of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and I am so glad that I've participated here.
After few more years, blockchain technologies will the next generation's technology wherein it is more convenient, safe and give our lives an easy life. Casper API will help us store our important files and data that we need once it will happen.
buboyskie

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.
Yes all of the physical storage device will be easily outdated and replace by cloud storage because it can be access anywhere and cannot be break easily like those physical storage that we are using today. In Casper API decentralized cloud storage that is more fast and secured that built to make our life more easier and can save more money because it more cheaper that any other cloud storage out there and also we don't have to worry about because we can access Casper API cloud storage any where we want because they providing as much security as they just to protect our files on their cloud storage.
HotHot143

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
Well nothing is perfect anything has a flaws but one thing I really sure that Casper API are doing their best to check all the possibilities that can cause flaws on their project and they expecting for the worst comes to worst case scenario. I know they putting all of their effort just to make sure that their application will be secured as much as they can just to protect the data of their investors.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.
Yes all of the physical storage device will be easily outdated and replace by cloud storage because it can be access anywhere and cannot be break easily like those physical storage that we are using today. In Casper API decentralized cloud storage that is more fast and secured that built to make our life more easier and can save more money because it more cheaper that any other cloud storage out there and also we don't have to worry about because we can access Casper API cloud storage any where we want because they providing as much security as they just to protect our files on their cloud storage.
they have already the data or files cap?if they reach the limit cap what we need todo?they should to pay again for another storage or what?their should probably explain all the details like this,their have a lot of time to show to all investor details by details  this will be more interested..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HotHot143

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Great News Friends!

Too many NODES in every country, Casper API will spreading and the news about how great and amazing they offer! Waiting for the success of this project, I will rooting you to my other's friend in crypto. Also Philippines has been chosen to be providers of this wonderful project hoping to see soon the product Smiley

Yes you are right with that one. I hope others people out there will see how great and amazing Casper API is. I've already share Casper API with my friends and they are so glad and really giving thanks to me because I introduced Casper API with them. Hope all the projects of Casper API in the future will be more successful more than any other ICOs out there. Goodluck Casper Team.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: