Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

What makes Casper API attractive?
Casper Api do not want to create another cloud storage, but a data storage solution for DApps operating on any blockchain platform with smart contract capabilities as well as facilitate the development of projects in the blockchain industry.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.

You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them freely. Many exchange markets
also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
CST token leasing is a very important financial instrument for the Casper API economic model. Free circulation of CST tokens on exchanges can lead to a sharp increase in the price of the token. This presents obstacles in purchasing CST tokens, consequently hindering the development of the service. Leasing remains financially attractive even if the
prices on the market are high. The token holder rents them out and thus becomes closer to the break-even point. This scheme is profitable and transparent for both the token holder and the lessee.

This is what I am talking about Casper Team is very transparent on their investors/token holders. They really want us to our profit at the same time we support their project and for this is really worth it. I hope everyone out there who really want to find the best ICO, this is the time for them to start participating and supporting Casper API.

This is a good start for Casper API they are really serious in making this project into a success and many supporters are helping the team, soon it will create a huge attention to the crypto market and to other users about the features of Casper API and how it is different to other data service providers.
Yes ofcourse they are really serious on their project and how they will help to earn their investors/token holders for supporting their projects. Once their project are really complete it could be a big impact for crypto universe which is really good for the all of us. For sure those who are not really into crypto will be force to join once see their projects.
i have a question about the data or files transfer how fast to save to the storage it will be depend on the internet what we have or how large the data to save?
Congratulations to the entire team and community. This will not happened without your support and help. Continue to work hard and achieve your goal.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Yes you are right with this one you don't just need graphics card to mine crypto but you can use hard drive to mine CST that's very good opportunity right? I know all of people here has a physical storage or hard drive that just stand by on our home and now we can really use it and earn as much we want.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Why is a decentralized database the best storage solution?

In the era of information technology we have to face a huge flow of information every day which is difficult to store in one place. In addition, there is a direct need for easy and quick access to the data needed at any given time. Therefore, today, databases are used to store information, which is an ordered set of information. Such databases can be centralized, decentralized and distributed.

Why centralized data storage is no longer an option?
Because it still has a number of vulnerabilities:

* low security – anyone who has access to the server can add and change data;

* insufficient reliability-if there is a large number of requests the server may fail;

* complicated access – if there are any problems in the Central repository, you will not be able to get information until they are fixed;

* low data rate, especially when nodes are in different countries;

* complexity of scaling-it is not easy to build up a centralized network.

Why is a decentralized database the best storage solution?
Because it:

* Does not have centralized storage, which means that all data is distributed among the nodes of the network. Any data changes on any computer are displayed on all other computers on the network, making such a database secure, self-regulating and self-sufficient.

* Able to withstand heavy loads, as incoming requests are distributed between nodes.

* Easily scalable.

Casper API is a new feature of decentralized data storage

http://casperproject.io

Decentralized system is the real future of our world because it is more efficient and secured that centralized system that can be controlled for anyone that handling it. Casper API decentralized cloud storage will outperform all the existing cloud storage right now and for sure once really notice or show all over the world Casper API will be really huge.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Yes you are right with this one you don't just need graphics card to mine crypto but you can use hard drive to mine CST that's very good opportunity right? I know all of people here has a physical storage or hard drive that just stand by on our home and now we can really use it and earn as much we want.
yeah you are right mostly people using hard drive but it depends where we using the Casper API more investor now is looking for a good and long term can restore all they important files,using casper keeping files safe they earn also that's the best part of this project

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
CASPER_TEAM

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

The first bitcoin banknotes have appeared

In Singapore the local company Tangem released the first bitcoin banknotes according to the creators – it's "smart banknotes". Of course, the invention is not made of paper, in fact – it's hardware cool wallets with integrated S3D350A chip from Samsung.

Bitcoin banknotes are related to our usual traditional money that each of them has its own value in BTC and can be transferred physically for payment.

In Tangem development is also referred to as"non-copied cold wallet." Of course, when creating a product developers had to think carefully how to protect their offspring from hacker and other attacks. According to the company's experts: "years of development of chips for credit and SIM cards, as well as identity cards have led to the creation of a completely safe product so that the cost of breaking one banknote was economically unprofitable." Thus, Tangem claims that "all known attack vectors at the hardware and software levels were taken into account."

However, there is a question that still needs to be refined: like any Fiat funds, bitcoin bills can be stolen physically. And also at the moment there is a limit on the transmission distance.
These disadvantages developers oppose: instant payment and no commissions.

Now banknotes in denominations of 0.01 and 0.05 BTC are available for purchase.

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts.

With the development of distributed databases the problem has found new solutions.

When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data.

By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.

"the files in the system are like ghosts " does it mean that even if i know who get my files i will not be sure that the files on him? It could be more complicated and secure if it is, because if even i don't know where are files no one can be sure too.

Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if youaccess your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups and also they offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
This kind of service are the ones who really need by people today. The assurance from the team that all the files and data that people are going to store is very safe and secure and well protected by Casper API.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts.

With the development of distributed databases the problem has found new solutions.

When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data.

By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.

"the files in the system are like ghosts " does it mean that even if i know who get my files i will not be sure that the files on him? It could be more complicated and secure if it is, because if even i don't know where are files no one can be sure too.

Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if youaccess your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups and also they offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
This kind of service are the ones who really need by people today. The assurance from the team that all the files and data that people are going to store is very safe and secure and well protected by Casper API.
Well definitely yes. Security and protection from our important files and data are very important nowadays because a lot of hackers are just waiting for a right victim. So it is better that we have a system that we can trust like the Casper API.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

Well definitely yes. Security and protection from our important files and data are very important nowadays because a lot of hackers are just waiting for a right victim. So it is better that we have a system that we can trust like the Casper API.
Security is the number one issue today, because as we all know a lot of people was a victim of a hackers and cheaters. So if Casper API gives an assurance to all their users and investors that their files and data are secure and safe with their system, for sure this will gonna be a top ICO in the world of cryptocurrency
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

In Singapore the local company Tangem released the first bitcoin banknotes according to the creators – it's "smart banknotes". Of course, the invention is not made of paper, in fact – it's hardware cool wallets with integrated S3D350A chip from Samsung.

Bitcoin banknotes are related to our usual traditional money that each of them has its own value in BTC and can be transferred physically for payment.

In Tangem development is also referred to as"non-copied cold wallet." Of course, when creating a product developers had to think carefully how to protect their offspring from hacker and other attacks. According to the company's experts: "years of development of chips for credit and SIM cards, as well as identity cards have led to the creation of a completely safe product so that the cost of breaking one banknote was economically unprofitable." Thus, Tangem claims that "all known attack vectors at the hardware and software levels were taken into account."

However, there is a question that still needs to be refined: like any Fiat funds, bitcoin bills can be stolen physically. And also at the moment there is a limit on the transmission distance.

an interesting idea, but thinking it does not take root because the crypto-currency should remain fast, reliable, safe and do not lie in the back pocket of jeans Smiley
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

Integration with multiple platforms mitigates the risk of error in choosing any single partner, making our economic model more stable, which in turn allows for storing data with providers from different sources. Reliability. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks. Content delivery. P2P network participants have no geographical limits. Therefore, users are able to receive their data from the nearest provider in order to have their upload and download speed increase.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

an interesting idea, but thinking it does not take root because the crypto-currency should remain fast, reliable, safe and do not lie in the back pocket of jeans Smiley

Yep. We also think that such an idea requires serious revision)
Bitcoin-banknotes have serious problems to be solved by developers
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Security is the number one issue today, because as we all know a lot of people was a victim of a hackers and cheaters. So if Casper API gives an assurance to all their users and investors that their files and data are secure and safe with their system, for sure this will gonna be a top ICO in the world of cryptocurrency

Thanks for your opinion! We are sure our project will be successful!
Our solution for DApp is universal
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

Thanks a lot!
vincentong17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.

You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them freely. Many exchange markets
also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
CST token leasing is a very important financial instrument for the Casper API economic model. Free circulation of CST tokens on exchanges can lead to a sharp increase in the price of the token. This presents obstacles in purchasing CST tokens, consequently hindering the development of the service. Leasing remains financially attractive even if the
prices on the market are high. The token holder rents them out and thus becomes closer to the break-even point. This scheme is profitable and transparent for both the token holder and the lessee.

This is what I am talking about Casper Team is very transparent on their investors/token holders. They really want us to our profit at the same time we support their project and for this is really worth it. I hope everyone out there who really want to find the best ICO, this is the time for them to start participating and supporting Casper API.

This is a good start for Casper API they are really serious in making this project into a success and many supporters are helping the team, soon it will create a huge attention to the crypto market and to other users about the features of Casper API and how it is different to other data service providers.
Yes ofcourse they are really serious on their project and how they will help to earn their investors/token holders for supporting their projects. Once their project are really complete it could be a big impact for crypto universe which is really good for the all of us. For sure those who are not really into crypto will be force to join once see their projects.
Casper API plans to list CST on the biggest crypto exchanges so CST/USD exchange rate can be established in live trading where the supply and demand
market forces are at play. However, in the long-term the main CST growth driver will be the volume of data within the system – the number of Tb the users will purchase through Casper API
vincentong17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

We have alot of Cloud storage Apps and i read their whitepaper that Casper API has something unique dapps Considering the fact that we are building a
decentralized cloud storage platform and aiming for the leading positions in the industry, the goal for Casper API is to reach a 30% share of the IaaS and CDN for DApp market by 2022 in the aggressive scneario and 10% in the conservative scenario.
Currently the top-4 cloud storage market players-Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Google-occupy 60% of the entire market.
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

Thanks for your opinion! We are sure our project will be successful!
Our solution for DApp is universal
We know your team will surpass other data storage or cloud based data storage...
And you will be success for this big project and working on DAPP's waiting for the success of this project )

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

We have alot of Cloud storage Apps and i read their whitepaper that Casper API has something unique dapps Considering the fact that we are building a
decentralized cloud storage platform and aiming for the leading positions in the industry, the goal for Casper API is to reach a 30% share of the IaaS and CDN for DApp market by 2022 in the aggressive scneario and 10% in the conservative scenario.
Currently the top-4 cloud storage market players-Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Google-occupy 60% of the entire market.
Soon they will surpass those project also... we know that this project will be moon and it will be the best and high security level of cloud based data storage. They have a big partnership also in DAPP's that they working on it... hoping to see those goal to success.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
jackielim

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

Expected that a lot of this kind concept will arise because of whats happening in US. Because of new implemented rules by their President, for sure a lot of company will affected on this. Given this, a lot of developers will arise to develop the same with CASPER API offers. But surely, CASPER API will be the best decentralized and cloud storage ever.
jackielim

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:00:52 AM

Dear subscribers!

We are happy to bring you important news about Casper API!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

The project’s Soft Cap is 6,700,000 USD, Hard cap — 32,800,000 USD.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Just few more days we will wait and the pre-sale will start and for sure hardcap will reach in a few minutes just like what happen on the pre-ico last year in just 60 minutes more than $1000000 worth of tokens has been sold. Especially right now a lot updates and progress has been happen on Casper API and a lot of supporters waiting for this upcoming pre-sale. Goodluck to all of us.
Wow!! Im excited to witness the succes of pre-sale. Hope you continue to update us. No doubt that CASPER API will reach the  hard cap or beyond the target because of very promising concept.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: