Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

What is DAICO?

The world of cryptocurrencies and ICO has replenished with the new term “DAICO”, let's find out what it is.

DAICO is a decentralized sutonomous public offering of tokens. Similarly to ICO, during DAICO tokens are sold by the project team for cryptocurrency. In the future, they can be used within the project itself, exchanged or sold on exchanges.

How does DAICO differ from ICO?

DAICO is a new fundraising model that combines the classic ICO and the benefits of DAO (decentralized autonomous organizations). Thanks to this model, the process of collecting and spending funds will be able to become as safe and transparent as possible.

How does DAICO work?

DAICO works based on the smart contract governing all actions for attraction of investments and work with them. Token holders receive enhanced control functions and can, for example, temporarily block the free sale of tokens after the completion of their public sale or determine the monthly amount of payments to the developers of the project. At the same time, in the case of DAICO, only the development team works on the project, not everyone (as in the case of the classic ICO).

Keep in mind that DAICO is not project management, but only control over the amount allocated to the project team beyond the limits set by the budget. DAICO contract excludes the possibility that the team may write off all funds at one time and disappear, protecting the interests of token holders. In addition, if holders feel that developers are not performing their tasks, they may initiate a refund.

http://casperproject.io

thanks for the update we know the team behind of Casper Api has a good plan to get more investor and to have a successful project the team is always transparent to us. i will give my full support for your succeed
CASPER API never fail to update all the people involve in the project. And they also never fail to give extra ordinary and improvement on the system. Hope this will continue until the end.
this is amazing if daico is on Casper API their control the token which not to be dump and public offering so everyone one is welcome to join and see how Casper API is the best for all cloud storage

Daico is not related to the Casper API.
But we think the idea is interesting. We decided to talk about this)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

What is DAICO?

The world of cryptocurrencies and ICO has replenished with the new term “DAICO”, let's find out what it is.

DAICO is a decentralized sutonomous public offering of tokens. Similarly to ICO, during DAICO tokens are sold by the project team for cryptocurrency. In the future, they can be used within the project itself, exchanged or sold on exchanges.

DAICO is a new fundraising model that combines the classic ICO and the benefits of DAO (decentralized autonomous organizations). Thanks to this model, the process of collecting and spending funds will be able to become as safe and transparent as possible.

How does DAICO work?

DAICO works based on the smart contract governing all actions for attraction of investments and work with them. Token holders receive enhanced control functions and can, for example, temporarily block the free sale of tokens after the completion of their public sale or determine the monthly amount of payments to the developers of the project. At the same time, in the case of DAICO, only the development team works on the project, not everyone (as in the case of the classic ICO).

Keep in mind that DAICO is not project management, but only control over the amount allocated to the project team beyond the limits set by the budget. DAICO contract excludes the possibility that the team may write off all funds at one time and disappear, protecting the interests of token holders. In addition, if holders feel that developers are not performing their tasks, they may initiate a refund.

thanks for the update we know the team behind of Casper Api has a good plan to get more investor and to have a successful project the team is always transparent to us. i will give my full support for your succeed
CASPER API never fail to update all the people involve in the project. And they also never fail to give extra ordinary and improvement on the system. Hope this will continue until the end.

We invite new advisors to take part in our project.
They help us improve the project. All our advisers are professionals! you can see them on our website http://casperproject.io/
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
So they can beat Amazon, Microsoft, IBM,Google and any other Cloud storage. If they continue to excel more, Considering the fact that Casper is building a
decentralized cloud storage platform and aiming for the leading positions in the industry, the goal for Casper API is to reach a 30% share of the IaaS.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

What is DAICO?

The world of cryptocurrencies and ICO has replenished with the new term “DAICO”, let’s find out what it is.

How does DAICO work?

YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:05:55 AM

What is DAICO?

How does DAICO work?

What a great news you've shared Admin... I didn't know that there is a project like this that are similar to ICO, hope it will the same in your project to be known in the future. Keep it up team we will be riding to the moon on this project.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.
In any project, they are always a trial and error part for them to improve more and make any adjustment if ever they found out that there is something missing or wrong with the system. Let's just trust and believe those people behind this project because for sure they are doing their best to provide us a good service.
That is right nothing is perfect that's why we are here supporting Casper Team and help as much we can to coordinate the problems with them so they can find a resolution immediately for what possible problem will exist in the future. Casper Team are very great but they can't do it by their own only and that's we will gonna help them.
Without the support of people and investors, all the knowledge, skills and effort of whole team will be nothing. Because even the team have a good concept and project but there is no supporters and believers then what will be the sense of the project. How they can launch their project in public if no one will believe them. So it is very important that the support that we can give to the team.

Thank you for joining our project.
But I also want to say that the team is working every day to improve the project.
And much has been done, for example, the first suppliers are connected and a working prototype is created.
Thank you also for your amazing effort Casper Team. I know how much spend your time just to make sure to make the project perfectly that will satisfied all of us. Hope you will not be tire to make all of us much worthy and happy. Thank you Casper Team.

Our team is working on the project every day.
We want to improve all its sides in order to make it even more convenient for users and suppliers.
Any news about the CEO, where is he now? and about the roadshow is it be end or continuing the project to advertise and proposed to the other countries... hoping to see a great updates and news in this month Smiley
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.
In any project, they are always a trial and error part for them to improve more and make any adjustment if ever they found out that there is something missing or wrong with the system. Let's just trust and believe those people behind this project because for sure they are doing their best to provide us a good service.
That is right nothing is perfect that's why we are here supporting Casper Team and help as much we can to coordinate the problems with them so they can find a resolution immediately for what possible problem will exist in the future. Casper Team are very great but they can't do it by their own only and that's we will gonna help them.
Yes, we can give suggestion to the team to improve the Casper API. We can try to report if some problem occurs, I'm sure the team can manage it as soon as they know it.
Yes you are right with that because Casper Team won't make it in their own only that's why we are here to help them as much as we can so they will be successful to launch their projects. I will support Casper API no matter what because I know in the near future Casper API is one of the cryptocurrency will be huge. Goodluck to all of us.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

What is DAICO?

How does DAICO work?

as far as i read theres alot of good comment about this ico. No wonder that casper will success soon. I already join tjere telegram and i also read some update. The team behind this ico are to busy to improve more.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

What is DAICO?

How does DAICO work?

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31949537_169911513694164_4857264448752058368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeGU-iKwzJD0nCP0caV3oz4DcM7sj3RPmFrK_xKODLwPF3GT49IYbUHOSx91wL-80uaM3GB10P9h4BHoATqx6i9NlMxaweL6GsxPoWuJc2u-yQ&oh=95cb6c2b7b1e85483c45a549b73c6d55&oe=5B87D2FE

They are giving updates about their progress but people have lot confusion about the project. I know they are extra ordinary in terms of developments and implemtning but they need to satisfy the issues they have with the community, it means they need to be active here.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.
That's very nice for sure all the corrupt politician will be afraid about this kind of technology like what Casper API really wants to pursue for sure they will disagree to implement it to government because they really know it will stop their corruption. But I wish there are people will pursue to implement this on every country so all the corrupt government and agency will disperse immediately.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

What is DAICO?

How does DAICO work?

They are giving updates about their progress but people have lot confusion about the project. I know they are extra ordinary in terms of developments and implemtning but they need to satisfy the issues they have with the community, it means they need to be active here.
as you can see even the member or participant are  active here they keeping us updated,all the question will be answered everyday happen of the project they show to us the satisfy is depend on the people who will read..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Without the support of people and investors, all the knowledge, skills and effort of whole team will be nothing. Because even the team have a good concept and project but there is no supporters and believers then what will be the sense of the project. How they can launch their project in public if no one will believe them. So it is very important that the support that we can give to the team.

Thank you for joining our project.
But I also want to say that the team is working every day to improve the project.
And much has been done, for example, the first suppliers are connected and a working prototype is created.
Thank you also for your amazing effort Casper Team. I know how much spend your time just to make sure to make the project perfectly that will satisfied all of us. Hope you will not be tire to make all of us much worthy and happy. Thank you Casper Team.
Rest assured that all of us are in the back of CASPER API. We do believe the goal of the project and we also want to be part of the success.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

How 143 million users’ data was stolen from Equifax

We have more than once said how a well-known brand name doesn’t mean 100% reliability. This is exactly what happened with Equifax, a top three credit score company in the US. In 2017 it turned out personal data of at least 143 million clients has been breached.

Last May to steal the data the perpetrators used a vulnerability in an Equifax platform component for creating web applications.

Over the period of three months their presence went unnoticed, leaving the hackers with access to clients’ personal data, including names, birth dates, addresses, social security numbers and other information enough to conduct identity theft. 209 thousand documents also contained bank account information. The breach affected users from the US, UK and Canada.

Equifax has officially admitted the incident, however, the company never explained why two months wasn’t enough to update the vulnerable software, considering the code error in the platform (Apache Struts) was known as early as March 2017.

At the time of writing the issue has been resolved despite the fact that the Equifax incident is considered one of the worst data breaches due to the nature of the data collected.

“This is clearly a disappointing event for our company, and one that strikes at the heart of who we are and what we do,” Equifax CEO has commented.

Equifax is not the only well-known company to have suffered from data theft, in the past similar screw-ups have happened to Yahoo.

The leak of 500 million user accounts and the national scandal over data theft from over 200 million US voters has yet again proven that centralized data storage is unsafe.

This is the reason Casper API continues developing a system where any data of any company will be secure.

We don’t store our clients’ data in one place, we use our providers’ storage capacities to store multiple copies of data that can be spread across the entire globe.

Casper API is using smart contracts to simplify the interaction between clients and providers; a P2P architecture to increase system reliability; a zk-SNARK cryptographical method that ensures confidentiality when working with data. All the network participants are linked together without the use of larger network nodes such as servers which makes the entire network much more resistant to DDoS attacks. Storing multiple copies with different network participants allows downloading data even if one of the network participants goes offline.

Decentralization is the future, but some companies and even governments are yet to fully understand this. In its turn, Casper API allows storing any data as soon as today.
In a safe and reliable manner.

timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

I wish I had a question that is more technical. I don't have one Smiley
I just want to say that I really love this project and everything it stands for – there aren't enough good, quality projects backed by good people. CASPER API is one of the very few. Good luck and Godspeed to y'all.
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

I wish I had a question that is more technical. I don't have one Smiley
I just want to say that I really love this project and everything it stands for – there aren't enough good, quality projects backed by good people. CASPER API is one of the very few. Good luck and Godspeed to y'all.

Hello Friend!
if you want to ask a technical question, it's best to do it in the telegram casperAPI group (https://t.me/CasperProjectENG), there are technical specialists who will be happy to answer all your questions
vincentong17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

The Casper API smart contract will be based on the ERC20 platform. You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them if you want too. Many exchange markets also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
vincentong17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

How 143 million users’ data was stolen from Equifax

We have more than once said how a well-known brand name doesn’t mean 100% reliability. This is exactly what happened with Equifax, a top three credit score company in the US. In 2017 it turned out personal data of at least 143 million clients has been breached.

Last May to steal the data the perpetrators used a vulnerability in an Equifax platform component for creating web applications.

Over the period of three months their presence went unnoticed, leaving the hackers with access to clients’ personal data, including names, birth dates, addresses, social security numbers and other information enough to conduct identity theft. 209 thousand documents also contained bank account information. The breach affected users from the US, UK and Canada.

Equifax has officially admitted the incident, however, the company never explained why two months wasn’t enough to update the vulnerable software, considering the code error in the platform (Apache Struts) was known as early as March 2017.

At the time of writing the issue has been resolved despite the fact that the Equifax incident is considered one of the worst data breaches due to the nature of the data collected.

“This is clearly a disappointing event for our company, and one that strikes at the heart of who we are and what we do,” Equifax CEO has commented.

Equifax is not the only well-known company to have suffered from data theft, in the past similar screw-ups have happened to Yahoo.

The leak of 500 million user accounts and the national scandal over data theft from over 200 million US voters has yet again proven that centralized data storage is unsafe.

This is the reason Casper API continues developing a system where any data of any company will be secure.

We don’t store our clients’ data in one place, we use our providers’ storage capacities to store multiple copies of data that can be spread across the entire globe.

Casper API is using smart contracts to simplify the interaction between clients and providers; a P2P architecture to increase system reliability; a zk-SNARK cryptographical method that ensures confidentiality when working with data. All the network participants are linked together without the use of larger network nodes such as servers which makes the entire network much more resistant to DDoS attacks. Storing multiple copies with different network participants allows downloading data even if one of the network participants goes offline.

Decentralization is the future, but some companies and even governments are yet to fully understand this. In its turn, Casper API allows storing any data as soon as today.
In a safe and reliable manner.

Governments should really understand it. Storing data and keeping files using Casper Api platform is the best choice so far i can't compare it to other cloud storage. However if the platform goes live it will matters most, we need a big partnership and i know the team will participate on different blockchain conference to make it popular.
buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

hey dev, Is there a bounty program, link to the tread pls.

Yes there is, here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0 for the bounty program of Casper API. I hope you will be really interested on it and joined us to support Casper API, because I am sure you will not regret once you started support Casper API because for sure you gonna be really huge in the near future. Goodluck.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.
That's why they entered social media to promote the project so that they can be recognized by many. And we also here, we can do something to promote the CASPER API. 
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts.

With the development of distributed databases the problem has found new solutions.

When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data.

By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.

100% agree with this one! Once Casper Team already complete their project a lot of big companies will see how great security you have or how great technology they have also they will notice how really great the Casper Team is because they are always giving their best just to make sure all of their investors/clients/token holders will sure safe and secured. Goodluck Team Casper.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: