Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

Actually - financing of the last 15-20% of a films budget is a challenge for almost every producer - both experienced and new. We are aiming at sourcing strong projects with experienced and trustworthy filmmakers at the helm - as well as good projects with potential from less experienced filmmakers. The key I suppose is that we want to showcase projects that have the best chances of a real life in both the traditional windows of the film industry - as well as on VOD on the CRYPTOFLIX platform - in an effort to maximize the return for the token holders.

Hope this helps.

Please don't forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale notice on our website www.cryptoflix.io.

Thank you for clarifying this. That was my main concern about this project

Thanks for again for your fast response. That's by the way an excellent approach to make Cryptoflix a successful platform.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

Actually - financing of the last 15-20% of a films budget is a challenge for almost every producer - both experienced and new. We are aiming at sourcing strong projects with experienced and trustworthy filmmakers at the helm - as well as good projects with potential from less experienced filmmakers. The key I suppose is that we want to showcase projects that have the best chances of a real life in both the traditional windows of the film industry - as well as on VOD on the CRYPTOFLIX platform - in an effort to maximize the return for the token holders.

Hope this helps.

Please don't forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale notice on our website www.cryptoflix.io.

Thank you for clarifying this. That was my main concern about this project

I think this is something indie filmmakers can really use, i haven't had the time yet to read the full whitepaper but i'm wondering on how you will be able to fund a movie.. will this be just random or will there be a voting system implemented?
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

This is a promising project , but it will be hard to compete with Netfilx and others. I think he will have an advantage because he's on the blockchain.
But I think you have to give people everything they want to see.
These days, the TV series makes the difference, even if you said you would not broadcast it. Maybe you will change your mind.
I'm really interested in the project, and l'll be around here.
What I find interesting is that you can invest in the film industry, and you can make a profit from it. I hope I understand well.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

This maybe is already asked by someone else, but is the name netflix not protected?
Also, I came across the patents list https://companyprofiles.justia.com/company/netflix/patents/patent

Will you get in trouble for 1 of the hundreds patents?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

This is a promising project , but it will be hard to compete with Netfilx and others. I think he will have an advantage because he's on the blockchain.
But I think you have to give people everything they want to see.
These days, the TV series makes the difference, even if you said you would not broadcast it. Maybe you will change your mind.
I'm really interested in the project, and l'll be around here.
What I find interesting is that you can invest in the film industry, and you can make a profit from it. I hope I understand well.
Yep, competition is tough but cryptoflix has great potential and disruptive technology behind it
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

Yes there is many competitor in this industry, but I think we need project like that in crypto world. CRYPTOFLIX will open some possibilities that other competitors not, like the possibility to fund films with your crypto.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Yes there is many competitor in this industry, but I think we need project like that in crypto world. CRYPTOFLIX will open some possibilities that other competitors not, like the possibility to fund films with your crypto.

I have attended so many seminars and in most of them the investors complain that there is no future for crypto as we can't use it in real life things, cryptoflix may be a solution for that and people will be interested to invest in movies through crypto.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Hello everyone - Christian here again.

Just a few remarks to the general discussions:

1. CRYPTOFLIX is not going to be an adult movie streaming platform.
2. We are NOT going to be streaming illegal pirated movies and/or TV series.
3. We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release - the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform - also to combat piracy.
4. We are film makers so yes we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
5. There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
6. Yes there are competitors in the market - but many are focussed on increasing the quality for "western" users as well as producing more and more own content. Our platform is tailored to meet the demands of both the industry and the users in the developing world.

In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and 3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

All of the above elements are solid projects and we have some ways to expand further with the inclusion of an ebook distribution platform (both paid and free), a film/tv production company and an anti-pirate tech software solution to be licensed.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io.

Well, that‘s a statement. It will be a hard fight probably but I think if it goes well Cryptoflix should be able to take a good share of the market. Maybe you should rebrand your peoject on the way Tongue still don‘t like the similarity to netflix in the name, and it gives confusion to people who are new to the project.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

I finally dug deep into this project and I think they have a solid plan. I'm in.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

I finally dug deep into this project and I think they have a solid plan. I'm in.
I also left this project in the notes for further study, but so far I have not reached it, can you describe the essence of the project in a nutshell?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

3. We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release - the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform - also to combat piracy.
4. We are film makers so yes we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
5. There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
6. Yes there are competitors in the market - but many are focussed on increasing the quality for "western" users as well as producing more and more own content. Our platform is tailored to meet the demands of both the industry and the users in the developing world.

In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and 3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

All of the above elements are solid projects and we have some ways to expand further with the inclusion of an ebook distribution platform (both paid and free), a film/tv production company and an anti-pirate tech software solution to be licensed.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io.

Thanks for clarifying this up.. some of my questions have been answered with this post.

Yes, thanks for your detailed answer! Actually, this is quite a good summary of the project.

thats how a dev team should act
Great that you answer every question. I think you made some good decisions here and there will be a lot of investors in the ICO.
This project I like every day more and more, DEV is actively involved in the conversation and tries to answer all the questions! Keep it up!

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

Can you give us more details about point 6? I really dont get what you want to tell us there. What are "western" users? Do you mean everone not from APAC?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

Can you give us more details about point 6? I really dont get what you want to tell us there. What are "western" users? Do you mean everone not from APAC?

Yes point 6, means you are focused in international market ?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

Yes point 6, means you are focused in international market ?
I understand that they mean that they are going to the international market, but it would be good if they explained the differences between their project and others at this point.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

is that watch movies and become cryptos or watch movies and pay with cryptos?
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

is that watch movies and become cryptos or watch movies and pay with cryptos?

The User helloal hat a nice description a few posts before:
In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to:
1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to
2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and
3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

So you can pay for movies and contribute to film projects
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

As a FLIX Token holder, you will have access to the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace, where you will be able to see the projects you can invest in and their term sheets. When you invest in a project, CRYPTOFLIX will deposit your FLIX Tokens into a FilmCoin smart contract and you will receive 1:1 fiat pegged internal FilmCoins which represent your investment.
If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.

So that means, if the cryptoflix price is changed then the amount of the returned tokens will be changed too?
Could someone please confirm it? anyone from their team.

there is no official source so far so it's bullshit.

What do you mean? it was officialy from Christian CRYPTOFLIX

Hey everyone, Christian here from CRYPTOFLIX.

There have been some questions about how the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace will work and what types of projects we expect to see. Also, there seems to be a belief that major filmmakers and studios have enough money to finance films by themselves, so I just wanted to share some of the ideas and plans we have regarding this.

First of all, financing a film or a TV series is not easy for most filmmakers, even for good ones. There seems to often be a gap of 15-20% which is typically financed by wealthy individuals or investment companies. Sometimes the last part is financed by banks or other specialized film financing sources. Very often there are many layers of financing and as these layers are in different positions when the income from the film starts to flow, there are different layers of risks and rewards involved.

Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction.

In the White Paper we have used the example below:

A renowned producer is seeking gap financing for an English language horror movie. The movie will star a cast of renowned, but not “A-List”, actors.

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet. This will provide FLIX token holders with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income, which will serve as a guide for the token holder into the profitable world of film financing.

Other examples of potential projects needing financing could be:

A high quality independent film project, which unexpectedly attracts an A-List Actor to star. This happens and the producers will need to quickly find the extra financing to be able to cover the increased cost, which they are naturally willing to bear because the involvement of a star actor could hugely affect the financial outcome of a film.

Or

A distributor wants to pre-buy the rights to distribute a quality film and is looking for financing to be able to enter into an agreement with the sales agent before a film festival. A distributor is first in line to receive his/her share of the profits and the risk is different than that of the producer.

Now finally regarding the investment process we will use Smart Contracts and internal 1:1 fiat pegged stable FilmCoins to avoid exposure to the potential fluctuations in the crypto currency prices.
As a FLIX Token holder, you will have access to the CRYPTOFLIX Film Marketplace, where you will be able to see the projects you can invest in and their term sheets. When you invest in a project, CRYPTOFLIX will deposit your FLIX Tokens into a FilmCoin smart contract and you will receive 1:1 fiat pegged internal FilmCoins which represent your investment.
If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.
I personally think that this is a film financing platform which has a big potential. Please read the white paper on www.cryptoflix.io.

I hope that helps.

Christian Falkenberg Husum
CEO of CRYPTOFLIX

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

Hi everybody. Just wanted to let people know that most of the questions being asked can be found in the WhitePaper.

PLEASE!!! Spend 15 minutes to read through the WP as it will really help you understand.

https://cryptoflix.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf

Cheers  Grin Grin

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Then, after investing tokens in production, can you subsequently get profit also in tokens or in another currency? Also did not quite understand how this will be implemented? Do you have an agreement with the studio, and they will agree to accept tokens for the production of the film? Or will all user interaction be carried out through your platform and tokens will only be accessed between users and Cryptoflix?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Hope this helps.

How much on average cost good film? few millions? And if profit from film will be 5x, than how % of profit you will get for token holders? And hOw % you take yourself?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: