Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Alpha will be aunched only in Q3 2018? (from roadmap) Why so long?

it a half year, for this huge new project its in my eyes not so long.

But this is only alpha, not full platform. I want to see alpha before investing... Some project have demo or alpha before ICO

I hope they could roll out Alpha version and it would be much better if it will be released this earlier than 3rd quarter hopefully.

Somehow I am sure that an Alpha will be quite difficult because they would have to pay for movie streaming rights etc, at least I assume they would have to.
[/quote

That's my worry too. The market is already saturated as it is.

Oh I didn‘t wanted to say that I see an Alpha release for users before ICO not as possible. Of course if they have enough money they can easily buy rights etc.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

I thought if they will manage to gain their special audience they may avoid competition. However, they need some unique stuff for that

I think they can do that, I think there some under the radar films that netflix or any video stream platform missed. So this can be win win situation.

A unique crowd for cryptoflix and a platform for special audiences.

My bet would go with high quality production made by themself. Everyone can rent a blockbuster movie but if you produce oyur own stuff. Maybe some real good book/comic/manga adaptions nobody else wants to do....
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

in addition to being a solution to the issue of illegal streaming and pirated movies, CRYPTOFLIX is also a medium to help fund a movie project, by means of investments made by the holders of the cryptoflix token. before the investment jg token holder given guideline / risk score of the film so they will not be investing origin and hopefully will get a high profit from the investments made.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

there more they raised during the ico the more budget is for blockbuster movies?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

I thought if they will manage to gain their special audience they may avoid competition. However, they need some unique stuff for that

I think they can do that, I think there some under the radar films that netflix or any video stream platform missed. So this can be win win situation.

1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to
2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return

Those 2 points are already unique to attract people, but of course it would be better if there will be some more.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

Hello everyone - Christian here again.

Just a few remarks to the general discussions:

1. CRYPTOFLIX is not going to be an adult movie streaming platform.
2. We are NOT going to be streaming illegal pirated movies and/or TV series.
3. We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release - the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform - also to combat piracy.
4. We are film makers so yes we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
5. There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
6. Yes there are competitors in the market - but many are focussed on increasing the quality for "western" users as well as producing more and more own content. Our platform is tailored to meet the demands of both the industry and the users in the developing world.

In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and 3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

All of the above elements are solid projects and we have some ways to expand further with the inclusion of an ebook distribution platform (both paid and free), a film/tv production company and an anti-pirate tech software solution to be licensed.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io.

sounds good, Christian, keep up the good work!

Oh I like the ebook part.. will this only be a renting/subscription model or are there other plans.?

Indeed, it might sound boring as fuck, but it's quite a large industry

Really good news! Thanks. Ebook sounds really good!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to
2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return

Those 2 points are already unique to attract people, but of course it would be better if there will be some more.

nice point, and they can sell DVD to.
original DVD that can be buy with FLIX token, it will be nice

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

Hello everyone - Christian here again.

Just a few remarks to the general discussions:

1. CRYPTOFLIX is not going to be an adult movie streaming platform.
2. We are NOT going to be streaming illegal pirated movies and/or TV series.
3. We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release - the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform - also to combat piracy.
4. We are film makers so yes we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
5. There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
6. Yes there are competitors in the market - but many are focussed on increasing the quality for "western" users as well as producing more and more own content. Our platform is tailored to meet the demands of both the industry and the users in the developing world.

In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and 3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

All of the above elements are solid projects and we have some ways to expand further with the inclusion of an ebook distribution platform (both paid and free), a film/tv production company and an anti-pirate tech software solution to be licensed.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io.

Didn't know you were also doing your own content. Now it brings the project to the next level.

Yes, it was also mentioned here that, as a token holder, you have the possibility to invest in new film project if I remember correctly.

But wasn't it only crowdfunding? Doing their own content means content without crowdfunding?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

it would also be wise to disrupt the free pirated movie streaming onlines. how to tackcle those problem., otherwise people will prefer free movies, why would one pay cryptoflix when you can watch free
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

Another question, if you guys are filmmakers, is there a places (or places) where we can check out your previous films?

this would boost up the trust level if the material is good
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

well, so far the ico hasn't started yet, maybe we get some impressions how the platform looks like.

I think they must show investors at last video with demonstation of their platform. But better to have some demoversion ready before starting ICO
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

Hi everybody. Just wanted to let people know that most of the questions being asked can be found in the WhitePaper.

PLEASE!!! Spend 15 minutes to read through the WP as it will really help you understand.

https://cryptoflix.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf

Cheers  Grin Grin
You're absolutely right. But please note that in the light of recent years, people have stopped reading, it is easier to ask or watch the video!

Good point. We will be doing a video with Christian (CEO) soon to answer alot of questions!!
It will be just wonderful!!!! It would be good that would be, questions were taken exactly from the forum.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Another question, if you guys are filmmakers, is there a places (or places) where we can check out your previous films?

yes, they will definitely list them in their website.. without doubt
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

yes, they will definitely list them in their website.. without doubt

I hope soon. if the material is good then they will release it as soon as possible which would be a great sign
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Hi everybody. Just wanted to let people know that most of the questions being asked can be found in the WhitePaper.

PLEASE!!! Spend 15 minutes to read through the WP as it will really help you understand.

Cheers  Grin Grin
You're absolutely right. But please note that in the light of recent years, people have stopped reading, it is easier to ask or watch the video!

Good point. We will be doing a video with Christian (CEO) soon to answer alot of questions!!
It will be just wonderful!!!! It would be good that would be, questions were taken exactly from the forum.

a video answering questions is a great way to attach a face to the project. great initiative.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Cheers  Grin Grin

a video answering questions is a great way to attach a face to the project. great initiative.

When will we can see that video Smiley hopefully pre ico?

Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

well, so far the ico hasn't started yet, maybe we get some impressions how the platform looks like.

I think they must show investors at last video with demonstation of their platform. But better to have some demoversion ready before starting ICO

Exactly! A lot of famous YouTubers (like Ian balina) who review ico's won't even look at a project unless there is some kind of prototype. And these guys can create a lot of good buzz for a project. So I'm hoping something will be released or shown
zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Exactly! A lot of famous YouTubers (like Ian balina) who review ico's won't even look at a project unless there is some kind of prototype. And these guys can create a lot of good buzz for a project. So I'm hoping something will be released or shown

Onboarding some youtubers like you said can double/triple the interest to project, i think devs should look into that opportunities.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Thats true, subscribers are almost usually fans , they like the channel's content, and ofcouse if there are some ICOs mentioned in a famous trusted youtuber, and then the subscribers will immediately believe in it, or they will immediately research it.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

True if you could get Ian Balina on board as an advisor, i'm pretty sure the ICO will sell out in a second.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: