Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

waht is your ico price? sorry but i think you forgotten to put that details in the op. and by the way, what differs you from netfilx? aside from the fact you're using blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

Sorry maybe this question was already there and I have missed the answer or so but I have to ask then again.

Will there be something like a region lock? I think for example that you can‘t access everything in Netflix but just the content for your region you have subscribed. Same goes for example for Amazon Prime.
Will there be something similar or can you always access every content from whereever you are? Like I am in Japan but could also easily access movies from Germany for example?

if we refer to blockchain technology that decentralized, there is no country ban, everuthing can be access in single blockchain network. but, if they have another rule - based on partnership rule if they do partnership with studio - maybe some country can't access some content from cryptoflix

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

waht is your ico price? sorry but i think you forgotten to put that details in the op. and by the way, what differs you from netfilx? aside from the fact you're using blockchain.

I think your answers is in the whitepaper that is if they have one  Grin
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

Sorry maybe this question was already there and I have missed the answer or so but I have to ask then again.

Will there be something like a region lock? I think for example that you can‘t access everything in Netflix but just the content for your region you have subscribed. Same goes for example for Amazon Prime.
Will there be something similar or can you always access every content from whereever you are? Like I am in Japan but could also easily access movies from Germany for example?

if we refer to blockchain technology that decentralized, there is no country ban, everuthing can be access in single blockchain network. but, if they have another rule - based on partnership rule if they do partnership with studio - maybe some country can't access some content from cryptoflix

As long as people need centralized ISPs to access the internet, there is always the risk of governments banning/limiting access to certain sites or even to certain blockchains

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

As long as people need centralized ISPs to access the internet, there is always the risk of governments banning/limiting access to certain sites or even to certain blockchains

that's only if ISP's play ball, which isn't always the case. if you have content that inaccessible in your country you can use a VPN.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

that's only if ISP's play ball, which isn't always the case. if you have content that inaccessible in your country you can use a VPN.

If they deal with that issue . Will be game changer
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

What I still do not understand, is what was commented a few pages ago, about the possibility of gains to users who use the platform, how can this happen? Will there be a rating or some system for users?

They will have dividends from movies profit, as I understand. But I cant understand, how this dividends will be calculated  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

I think that blockchain may easily solve this problem. The only thing is a person who will find out that way
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

I think your answers is in the whitepaper that is if they have one  Grin

Here is the explanation about the differences, its already posted on a few pages before.
Hey everyone - thank you for your continued interest and questions.

Just wanted to clarify the difference between the Netflix Model and the CRYPTOFLIX Model.

Netflix is mainly comparable to a Pay TV channel, except they do not have a fixed schedule. They pay license fees for the period where the content is on their platform up front and users can watch the movies as many times as they want, when they want.

In the film industry windows, Netflix is among the last stops in the income waterfall before free TV, but after VOD and DVD/BluRay. So Netflix will not have brand new movies, other than their own, because the content owners want income from the other windows first.

Also Netflix are producing their own content, which I believe they have re-allocated as many funds to as for licensing in 2018 so likely expect more of their own content going forward and less third party content.

The CRYPTOFLIX Model is more comparable to that of iTunes, which is a revenue sharing model where the content owners put their content on the platform against a share of the revenue and at no cost other than storage and administration to the platform.

CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without an Apple device and without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

I hope this helps.

Don't forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale Alert on our web page: www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

What I still do not understand, is what was commented a few pages ago, about the possibility of gains to users who use the platform, how can this happen? Will there be a rating or some system for users?

They will have dividends from movies profit, as I understand. But I cant understand, how this dividends will be calculated  Huh

It's not really dividends, it's just some return if a movie you funded ended up successful, so there is a certain amount of risk present, because you never know if a movie will be successful or not.
User will also get discounts of the platform while paying with FLIX tokens.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

this seems indeed to clarify the business model they are after and seems interesting enough, will probably give more visibility as well to low budget movies

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 10:42:52 AM by MandatoryOption

They will have dividends from movies profit, as I understand. But I cant understand, how this dividends will be calculated  Huh

It's not really dividends, it's just some return if a movie you funded ended up successful, so there is a certain amount of risk present, because you never know if a movie will be successful or not.

So these movies that the users can fund will at first only be available on Cryptoflix, right? And from there you get a part of the revenue. What would happen if a movie gets so popular that it gets picked up by other streaming platform. Will the investors get revenue from these sources aswell?  
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

So these movies that the users can fund will at first only be available on Cryptoflix, right? And from there you get a part of the revenue. What wpuld happen if a movie gets so popular that it gets picked up by other streaming platform. Will the investors get revenue from these sources aswell?   

I was under the impression that the funded movies would not be exclusive to the Cryptoflix platform but you could be right as well.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

So these movies that the users can fund will at first only be available on Cryptoflix, right? And from there you get a part of the revenue. What wpuld happen if a movie gets so popular that it gets picked up by other streaming platform. Will the investors get revenue from these sources aswell?   

No, I don't think so. They will probably be available on Cryptoflix, but not only here. I think the availability of those movies will be usual, maybe in cinemas, on some other platfroms etc, it's just Cryptoflix platform will be an investor and will get back returns based on how much it invested, or maybe it will be set in percentage, but anyhow, it will get returns from total movie revenues, not just from streaming on the platform.

CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

Hey Everyone, Christian here

Regarding the CRYPTOFLIX Film Market, where FLIX Token owners can invest in films and own a little piece of Hollywood, I want to make it absolutely clear, that the movies we want to present to the possible investors, should have a potential to be present in many more windows of exhibition than VOD and the CRYPTOFLIX Streaming Platform. This is one of the key differences between our model and that of most other Blockchain based funding platforms for film.

To optimize the potential and income waterfall for a film, all windows of exhibition need to be pursued - these windows are:

1) Festivals (if applicable for the genre/type)
2) Theatrical (Cinemas) - this is still the best option for profits
3) DVD/Blu Ray - Still works, but not as it used to - by far
4) VOD - like CRYPTOFLIX
5) Pay TV/NetFlix
6) Free TV
7) Others

If a filmmaker was to exhibit a movie "only" on a lesser known blockchain based streaming platform, then there will be little or no profits to share with investors and likely break even is far far away.

We want the FLIX Token holders to be able to invest in quality Movies made by experienced filmmakers with the intent of taking it all the way - to ensure a maximum earning potential.

When the time comes for the movies to be in the VOD window - then they will be on CRYPTOFLIX.

Thanks for the continued interest and discussions/questions.

Please don't forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io.

Take care, Christian
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Regarding the CRYPTOFLIX Film Market, where FLIX Token owners can invest in films and own a little piece of Hollywood, I want to make it absolutely clear, that the movies we want to present to the possible investors, should have a potential to be present in many more windows of exhibition than VOD and the CRYPTOFLIX Streaming Platform. This is one of the key differences between our model and that of most other Blockchain based funding platforms for film.

To optimize the potential and income waterfall for a film, all windows of exhibition need to be pursued - these windows are:

4) VOD - like CRYPTOFLIX
5) Pay TV/NetFlix
6) Free TV
7) Others

If a filmmaker was to exhibit a movie "only" on a lesser known blockchain based streaming platform, then there will be little or no profits to share with investors and likely break even is far far away.

We want the FLIX Token holders to be able to invest in quality Movies made by experienced filmmakers with the intent of taking it all the way - to ensure a maximum earning potential.

When the time comes for the movies to be in the VOD window - then they will be on CRYPTOFLIX.

Please don't forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io.

Take care, Christian

That's exactly what I was thinking  Wink The more exposure the better for revenue purposes. Thanks for answering this so quickly and thoroughly.  Smiley
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

It is not about banning a site or blockchain or whatever. If someone is buying the rights to show a movie in their streaming service for customers, I assume they have to pay money for streaming licences and here I assume if you sign up for example at Amazon Prime you have just the right to watch content just for your country because you just signed up for the service in your country probably. Also maybe the rating is also a problem as some movies or so are not yet rated in other countries?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

4) VOD - like CRYPTOFLIX
5) Pay TV/NetFlix
6) Free TV
7) Others

Take care, Christian

Thanks for this uppdate. I really appreciate your activity in here. These are some good news. Any plans regarding partnerships with big names like WB, Paramount etc.? Thats something Netflix for example dont do
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

I really like the possibility to have a streaming platform where I can pay in crypto, and a lot of features in cryptoflix are interesting. The best is the possibility to fund film I think.

I wonder how they will get out the volatility of the currency regarding the payment

I don‘t think they have to. As you are not paying monthly you just pay at the current rate of the currency when you have to pay for watching something.

But I believe there will also be monthly or other periodic subscriptions, so if payments are done in crypto, volatility will be present.

I am not sure but some days ago they stated that they don‘t want to make a monthly subscription model but a model like iTunes where you pay for what you watch.
I think that's better especially for people who don't have the time to watch a lot. I think they will be most successful with the free part on their platform.
I also think it is beneficial both for users and the project as a whole. This is undoubtedly more convenient than a monthly subscription.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

I really like the possibility to have a streaming platform where I can pay in crypto, and a lot of features in cryptoflix are interesting. The best is the possibility to fund film I think.

I wonder how they will get out the volatility of the currency regarding the payment

I don‘t think they have to. As you are not paying monthly you just pay at the current rate of the currency when you have to pay for watching something.

But I believe there will also be monthly or other periodic subscriptions, so if payments are done in crypto, volatility will be present.

I am not sure but some days ago they stated that they don‘t want to make a monthly subscription model but a model like iTunes where you pay for what you watch.
I think that's better especially for people who don't have the time to watch a lot. I think they will be most successful with the free part on their platform.
I also think it is beneficial both for users and the project as a whole. This is undoubtedly more convenient than a monthly subscription.

I still think it depends on the cost of the subscription versus the cost of purchasing each individual movie/video.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: