Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

Right now their ICO profile is 100% determined by a bot that checks for some standard fluff like the presence of a whitepaper and social media accounts. It is the last category where Cryptoflix scores low, but easily fixable. None of the bot ratings are influenced by the concept itself, which makes the ICO profile rating almost useless right now.

That's ridiculous how many ICO rating websites there are these day, and most of them don't have any added value. It's just a waste of time checking them. Investors should rather make their own opinion, official site of the project will tell you much more useful information.
You're absolutely right! Each investor should collect information about the project. Analyze it and draw conclusions.

Thats why DYOR is becoming a more popular term.
I've heard too many rumors of rating sites getting paid to give higher ratings
That is why I don't trust sites on project evaluation. I'm used to drawing conclusions about projects myself and based only on my own conclusions!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

Not formal agreements yet, but we believe our offering is extremely attractive to film makers. Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction. CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

Also, we are film makers ourselves, so we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.

How sure are you that other film makers and producers and etc. would bite this kind of project most especially those who are already established in the industry? would it be possible for them to take chances in the crypto world when in fact they are already there?

I'm not familiar with the film industry but they wrote earlier that even for established film makers it's sometimes difficult to get the last 15-20% of the film budget financed. If this is the case then also for them Cryptoflix could be interesting for gap financing.

I don't understand why it would be that difficult to get the last 15-20% financed. Lending money is a very profitable business, and if the proper lending contract is put in place, it is virtually guaranteed passive income.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

thats a good question! any cooperations upcoming? maybe even with a filmstudio itself? this would be awesome!

no they can buy license for established series that's enough for the beginning.

I'm telling again, just what Netflix did, at the start good ild known movies and tv series, now they're adding more and more own productions

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

thats a good question! any cooperations upcoming? maybe even with a filmstudio itself? this would be awesome!

I'm telling again, just what Netflix did, at the start good ild known movies and tv series, now they're adding more and more own productions

It was actually a temporary start strategy for Netflix, they used hits that brought users to gain fame, paid little for it and raised funds around the world for a platform of most of their own successes. But I find it difficult to follow this same pattern in Cryptoflix, will walk a little different ways to achieve World Success
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

It was actually a temporary start strategy for Netflix, they used hits that brought users to gain fame, paid little for it and raised funds around the world for a platform of most of their own successes. But I find it difficult to follow this same pattern in Cryptoflix, will walk a little different ways to achieve World Success
i do not think cryptoflix will follow the same netflix strategy at launch, i think they will follow another path such as quality content and new tv series...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I finally remembered where I saw Netflix logo - in the series "Black Mirror", I want to say that this series, albeit low-budget, but it's become very popular in short time by reason of genre's originality! I think this can happen with Cryptoflix platform - It's nice to see when talented filmmakers disclose their potential and become world famous.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

I finally remembered where I saw Netflix logo - in the series "Black Mirror", I want to say that this series, albeit low-budget, but it's become very popular in short time by reason of genre's originality! I think this can happen with Cryptoflix platform - It's nice to see when talented filmmakers disclose their potential and become world famous.

the last season was actually directed by big names already but it was mostly unknown in the begin

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

Not formal agreements yet, but we believe our offering is extremely attractive to film makers. Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction. CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

Also, we are film makers ourselves, so we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.

How sure are you that other film makers and producers and etc. would bite this kind of project most especially those who are already established in the industry? would it be possible for them to take chances in the crypto world when in fact they are already there?

I'm not familiar with the film industry but they wrote earlier that even for established film makers it's sometimes difficult to get the last 15-20% of the film budget financed. If this is the case then also for them Cryptoflix could be interesting for gap financing.

I don't understand why it would be that difficult to get the last 15-20% financed. Lending money is a very profitable business, and if the proper lending contract is put in place, it is virtually guaranteed passive income.

Movies can flop big time. funding a movie is a risky investment. There's no guarantee that a broader audience will care for what you consider a brilliant movie. I assume it's a hit or miss game.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

With the help of cryptoflix there will be more and more talented people especially in film industry will arise.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

With the help of cryptoflix there will be more and more talented people especially in film industry will arise.
The more platforms there are the more ways there will be to create films. I think that benefits us all.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

I would prefer they have not only different quality with different prices but also different audio streams so I can watch in original or in translation
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

I would prefer they have not only different quality with different prices but also different audio streams so I can watch in original or in translation

i think that depend from the producer of the movie mainly, wish they are going to be available in here as well

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

hey guys, on Monday morning the CEO Christian will be doing a recorded AMA with me.

Please type questions here and we will get to them in our AMA.

Please tag #AMA so I can find them easily.

Thanks!

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

Movies can flop big time. funding a movie is a risky investment. There's no guarantee that a broader audience will care for what you consider a brilliant movie. I assume it's a hit or miss game.

True, streaming service is to de-risk it. As we all know Movies that doesn't do well sometimes are a big hit at the small screen.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

hey guys, on Monday morning the CEO Christian will be doing a recorded AMA with me.

Please type questions here and we will get to them in our AMA.

Please tag #AMA so I can find them easily.

Thanks!

thank you for this info ^^

#AMA
-Which countries are targeted for this project
-What kind of movies can we await to watch?
-Is it ok to advertise with licensed Movies on your Webpage? Do you have the ok of the copyright owners?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

Unsold tokens will firstly be allocated to the reserve fund and locked for a period of 12 months with a 3-month cliff and thereafter they can be used to strengthen partnerships, market presence, marketing, technology etc.

Since unsold tokens will not be burned, does this mean that they are thus at the disposal of developers? Consequently, the command will no longer have 18% + 20% tokens, but much more. Why does it seem to me that this can affect the price of the tokens negatively? While on the other hand, even if you burn non-sold tokens, the percentage of tokens at the disposal of the team also increases. But the total number of tokens decreases, and therefore the price of tokens does not decrease significantly.

To be honest, I don't really get this idea of a reserve fund till the end, but it seems that you're right and the token price can go down since there is suddenly more tokens than it was paid for in the beginning. I would suggest to review it again, if the advantages of keeping those tokens outweight disadvantages.

It shouldn't affect the price much since the unsold tokens will be locked for a year and after that the tokens should be used to even increase the price through marketing and partnerships. If you trust the team to do so that than it's even better than burning the tokens imo.

if they're doing their job right, then the value of the token will increase. it also means that the dev's have an interest in doing a good job so they can sell their tokens for a high price.
You're absolutely right. By the way, I have a question. What will happen to the coins that people will pay to access the platform? Will the team sell them on the stock exchange?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

It’s nice that the CEO will answer the question of the community, I think it’s a good point that a team listen his community, cause it’s a really important part of the developpement of a project. Have a nice and if community is one of the key of the sucess I think
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

Unsold tokens will firstly be allocated to the reserve fund and locked for a period of 12 months with a 3-month cliff and thereafter they can be used to strengthen partnerships, market presence, marketing, technology etc.

Since unsold tokens will not be burned, does this mean that they are thus at the disposal of developers? Consequently, the command will no longer have 18% + 20% tokens, but much more. Why does it seem to me that this can affect the price of the tokens negatively? While on the other hand, even if you burn non-sold tokens, the percentage of tokens at the disposal of the team also increases. But the total number of tokens decreases, and therefore the price of tokens does not decrease significantly.

To be honest, I don't really get this idea of a reserve fund till the end, but it seems that you're right and the token price can go down since there is suddenly more tokens than it was paid for in the beginning. I would suggest to review it again, if the advantages of keeping those tokens outweight disadvantages.

It shouldn't affect the price much since the unsold tokens will be locked for a year and after that the tokens should be used to even increase the price through marketing and partnerships. If you trust the team to do so that than it's even better than burning the tokens imo.

if they're doing their job right, then the value of the token will increase. it also means that the dev's have an interest in doing a good job so they can sell their tokens for a high price.
You're absolutely right. By the way, I have a question. What will happen to the coins that people will pay to access the platform? Will the team sell them on the stock exchange?

Having more tokens in the market should devalue the value of them. I hope they are right, but I'm not so sure that not burning them is a good idea.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

#AMA

What will you do about subtitles and dubbing? Will you add them, if you do how?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Having more tokens in the market should devalue the value of them. I hope they are right, but I'm not so sure that not burning them is a good idea.
ICO will start in 15 of april , Hard cap 25k ETH - They have clear roadmap - I assume that it is entirely possible that there will be no unsold tokens. and if this happens, then - one year the tokens will be frozen and team will be interested would be token price was high and i hope they will fulfill all obligations according roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: