Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

If you give people a good service with reasonable prices, people would pay for it.

Look at netflix for example. I can watch everything which i watch at netflix for free but i'm preferring to pay them monthly because it is very convenient.

netflix really doesnt have it all.
there are so many movies and series that are not listed on netflix, thats why i cancled my subscription. iam also not a fan of the most originals. so iam glad to see a new project coming up which will hopefully serve my taste more.
yes the same thing as me, I can not freely see the movie on netflix because there are some movies that have not been released at all
and cryptoflix platforms provide a solution for this, I hope this platform will be used by many people

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.

The main differenceis that you pay a subscription on Netflix , Cryptoflix is based on videos on demands, so you'll not care if there are some movies that you don't like, you'll pay only movies that you like

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

What will you do about subtitles and dubbing? Will you add them, if you do how?
Subtitle is the best , I don't really like dubbing.
Cover as many language as possible would be good.
Creating Subtitles can also be a job, where people are getting coins for making subtitles in their own language.
To avoid misuse, some other people must have rated the translation as good, before you get the coins.

Hey, that's a great idea! I used to do that shit back in the torrent days!
Was that just an idea here of is it a planned frature.
It would be awesome to implement a subtitle functionality where the community will be involved.
It is not just translating. There also have to be processes to take care of the quality of the subtitles.
It was just an idea, but I could imagine, that with a little brainstorming it can be a nice feature.
Yeah, subtitles as well, I offered them to have different video quality and audio streams (if possible of course). With subs it will be even better
The greater the circle of users, the better for the project! This project can reach great heights, I'm sure!

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

The main differenceis that you pay a subscription on Netflix , Cryptoflix is based on videos on demands, so you'll not care if there are some movies that you don't like, you'll pay only movies that you like

What we like is what we got! That's cool so we won't waste our money for unnecessary stuffs.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

Hi Guys,

Please take a moment to vote for CryptoFlix if this you think is a good project.

Thanks for the #AMA questions, looking forward to posting the video on Monday with Christian, who is the CEO of Cryptoflix!

https://wiserico.com/ico/cryptoflix

I'll vote for cryptoflix absolutely, can't wait for monday to see CEO videos.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Subtitles must not be optional, I like to watch movies without dubbing and sometimes I really need subtitles. But most importantly it helps deaf people

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Subtitles must not be optional, I like to watch movies without dubbing and sometimes I really need subtitles. But most importantly it helps deaf people
Subtitles in all languages would be great. In most countries, dubs are only of low quality. Especially in developing countries.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Subtitles in all languages would be great. In most countries, dubs are only of low quality. Especially in developing countries.

At the beginning phase i think all languages can be expensive(if we are talking about real translations not google translate or high school student level translations) but english, russian and/or spanish must be included without argument.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

i believe subtitles are the task of the filmstudios and not of the streaming provider.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

At the beginning phase i think all languages can be expensive(if we are talking about real translations not google translate or high school student level translations) but english, russian and/or spanish must be included without argument.
I fthey want to be popular in countries of South America or Asia should try to be in their respective languages. I do not think that the movies in English attract the majority of the population.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Yasemin

Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

That is something I really dont like about Netflix, the content is different for every country. No idea why they do that, hop Cryptoflix wont.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

thats a good question! any cooperations upcoming? maybe even with a filmstudio itself? this would be awesome!

no they can buy license for established series that's enough for the beginning.

I'm telling again, just what Netflix did, at the start good ild known movies and tv series, now they're adding more and more own productions

It was actually a temporary start strategy for Netflix, they used hits that brought users to gain fame, paid little for it and raised funds around the world for a platform of most of their own successes. But I find it difficult to follow this same pattern in Cryptoflix, will walk a little different ways to achieve World Success

I finally remembered where I saw Netflix logo - in the series "Black Mirror", I want to say that this series, albeit low-budget, but it's become very popular in short time by reason of genre's originality! I think this can happen with Cryptoflix platform - It's nice to see when talented filmmakers disclose their potential and become world famous.

the last season was actually directed by big names already but it was mostly unknown in the begin
This project is very good to compare with the TV series "Black mirror". The first season won popularity, in the second season he already was more less known, with the third season he won popularity! I am sure that CRYPTOFLIX the project will follow the same path!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

I fthey want to be popular in countries of South America or Asia should try to be in their respective languages. I do not think that the movies in English attract the majority of the population.
Subtitles can help not only to deaf, but also can hepl learn a nonnative language - it will be relevant if consider what they plan to start from poor countries - where education at the lowest level.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Please take a moment to vote for CryptoFlix if this you think is a good project.

Thanks for the #AMA questions, looking forward to posting the video on Monday with Christian, who is the CEO of Cryptoflix!

https://wiserico.com/ico/cryptoflix

I'll vote for cryptoflix absolutely, can't wait for monday to see CEO videos.
i will definitely vote for cryptoflix, i'm curious to see the video of the CEO, pay only for videos on demand is a great option
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

yes this is a great idea of the CEO that will answer all the questions what we have.
Bolovich

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Subtitles can help not only to deaf, but also can hepl learn a nonnative language - it will be relevant if consider what they plan to start from poor countries - where education at the lowest level.
That's true. Subtitles have help me a lot to learn and improve my English and I'm sure it helps a lot of people as well.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

That is something I really dont like about Netflix, the content is different for every country. No idea why they do that, hop Cryptoflix wont.

In order to market their products effectively, there will need to be country-specific targeting of movies. This has already been discussed in the forum previously, but for example in India it would make sense to offer lots of bollywood movies - whereas a lot of other countries would detest these movies.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

That's true. Subtitles have help me a lot to learn and improve my English and I'm sure it helps a lot of people as well.

Indeed, subtitles have been of great help to many of us in improving our foreign languages.
But in underdeveloped countries, emphasis is placed on Dubbing movies and programs because the illiteracy rate is very high.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

Indeed, subtitles have been of great help to many of us in improving our foreign languages.
But in underdeveloped countries, emphasis is placed on Dubbing movies and programs because the illiteracy rate is very high.
Subtitles are still needed. There is well known joke that native speaking American can't understand British people  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: