Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.
That's the advantage of cryptoflix. If you look at the solution on marked at the moment the is allways a credit card needed or bound on a platform. Cryptoflix is flexible for any scenario e.g.for mobile access or anonymous payment.
I hope that they will accept payment options like z cash or monero to allow for wider spread of user base
It will be good if it will be all other popular coins, but it must be exchanged to cryptoflix token to use it on the platform.
Cryptoflix should provide the exchange service on the platform for that, they should keep their token's value.

let's not get ahead of ourselves. cryptoflix is a movie streaming platform , not an exchange. scope creep is something to watch out for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

Looks like the crypto of Netflix. If they can capture all the new ones first. The platform will get attention and cryptoflix token spreads like wildfire
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.

I think the real strength lies in crowdfunding movie projects coming out of underdeveloped countries. They don't need billions to make an interesting movie. And a lot of the content can be empowering for people in underdeveloped countries like blockchain education.
This is really good idea. Without multi million actors and pointless CGI they can finance very good projects

I think the best feature of cryptoflix is funding movie projects, so that talented young directors can access to funding to shoot their films. I have an question also, do they share a profit with directors(or directors share with cryptoflix) which cryptoflix funded? is there any profit share structure?

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.

I think the real strength lies in crowdfunding movie projects coming out of underdeveloped countries. They don't need billions to make an interesting movie. And a lot of the content can be empowering for people in underdeveloped countries like blockchain education.
This is really good idea. Without multi million actors and pointless CGI they can finance very good projects

I think the best feature of cryptoflix is funding movie projects, so that talented young directors can access to funding to shoot their films. I have an question also, do they share a profit with directors(or directors share with cryptoflix) which cryptoflix funded? is there any profit share structure?

As far as i know, if you choose to back a movie, if they have a success you are getting some profit or loss. But i am not sure how will it be like.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Partnership will come, i am sure. Lets first the pre ico start Wink
yes thats true, and I hope one of its partners is the same streaming platform or at least one of the storage media or streaming movie
and can increase the number of investors coming

The possibilities to partner with Storage companies are great, unless Time thinks, will eventually work this side of the lockchain, and form an independent storage service, but I do not see any such information in your WPP
when the various companies will see the real potential of cryptoflix ,i believe already after the start of the pre-ico the partnerships with the storage companies will arrive...
because it is a partner is needed to achieve a success in the project
and I think the cryptoflix project will be very easy to get the partners, and i really like this platform

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

As far as i know, if you choose to back a movie, if they have a success you are getting some profit or loss. But i am not sure how will it be like.

yes, i agree with funding movie project. it will more profitable i think, and cryptofil can officially stream it or sell the CD.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

According to the whitepaper, every film project will have a certain risk score and based on the score users can decide if they wanna invest in this movies or not. This risk score should take into consideration many different aspects, like genre, cast, etc.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

According to the whitepaper, every film project will have a certain risk score and based on the score users can decide if they wanna invest in this movies or not. This risk score should take into consideration many different aspects, like genre, cast, etc.
It's good to have arisk score for the projects. That way the investors can be aware of the risk involved in investing in each project.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

It's good to have arisk score for the projects. That way the investors can be aware of the risk involved in investing in each project.

I wonder how exactly the risk score will be calculated. I mean you should be able to use this formula on current movies and see how it turns out and verify it. An AI would be pretty interesting for that. But I dont think there is an AI planned.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

I guess it may be based on the history of the producer, based on how successful has been? Or something like that

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

I wonder how exactly the risk score will be calculated. I mean you should be able to use this formula on current movies and see how it turns out and verify it. An AI would be pretty interesting for that. But I dont think there is an AI planned.

An AI could become really useful here. Maybe they will upgrade later to an AI? or they just haven't announced one yet.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

An AI could become really useful here. Maybe they will upgrade later to an AI? or they just haven't announced one yet.

I think there will always be the need to speak with the person who want to fund his movie before to accept him on the platform. Maybe in this case will not be necessar an AI?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Well, I guess if they manage to create errorless blockchain paying system, they will have to have some people in customer service in case of misunderstandings and technical issues. Generally, I think the automatisation of the system would be great.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

I think there will always be the need to speak with the person who want to fund his movie before to accept him on the platform. Maybe in this case will not be necessar an AI?

The team behind Cryptoflix have a professional background in film making so I assume they are familiar with assessing risks. It could be the experience of the director, the genre of the movie, the expected costs for travelling, special effects and so on.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Well, I guess if they manage to create errorless blockchain paying system, they will have to have some people in customer service in case of misunderstandings and technical issues. Generally, I think the automatisation of the system would be great.

I think there is a customer service pretty much everywhere nowdays, especially with online payment systems, but otherwise I believe the system is meant to work automatically pretty smoothly. If not, it would put their costs over the roof.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.

Everything is written correctly and beautifully, but the question is who and by what criteria will evaluate and mark the risk??

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

I think there is a customer service pretty much everywhere nowdays, especially with online payment systems, but otherwise I believe the system is meant to work automatically pretty smoothly. If not, it would put their costs over the roof.

I think so too. There will be the usual problems with browsers not working or the connection being too slow but this is mostly the customer's fault.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

I think so too. There will be the usual problems with browsers not working or the connection being too slow but this is mostly the customer's fault.
There must be some kind of customer service, not just for the payment problems but all kind of problems and doubts users can have.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Surely it will be a chance for ordinary individuals to become movie investors / producers  in a unique way which until now is only shared by a select few.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

Surely it will be a chance for ordinary individuals to become movie investors / producers  in a unique way which until now is only shared by a select few.

This is a very exciting feature. Is there any legal issues to be considered if Movie creators raise funds for their projects through the Cryptoflix platform?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: