Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

I do not find in WPP the information about its own trading platform, there is a possibility that Cryptoflix can implement such a platform, this would certainly make it easier for all its users, from filmmakers, traders and even their investors

MMmmm, why is that? i don't think is necessary, at most, inside the platform will be an exchange feature to get fiat, btc or eth for FLIX, but not an entire platform exchange, that is too complex, and will require more legal demands, the project is ok as it is, or at least, an exchange won't improve it.

Why would a movie streaming platform have an exchange function? Seems a bit illogical to me, because their primary focus is in entirely different area. To be honest, I don't even expect the platform to have FLIX/ETH exchange.

gpubitcoin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

do the team members have relevant experience? if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

do the team members have relevant experience? if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?
Of course, CEO Cryptoflix Christian Falkenberg, even received Oscar, not so long ago!

Christian is the founder and primary ideologist of CRYPTOFLIX. He has worked in the international film industry for more than 10 years – as an Entertainment lawyer, as a sales agent and as a producer – probably best known for co-producing the 2015 Oscar winning film IDA, directed by Pawel Pawlikowski.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Pretty to nice to already see a demo, it’s very nice to have tha before ico, it’s a good point to have more confidence from investors. I’m impatient to test the CRYPTOFLIX platform now !

this is not exactly a demo, you can't actually watch anything. but at least we get an idea of what it's gonna be like

Where you find demo or something looks like demo? I want to see.. or at last video-demonstration?

It is not exactly a demo, but a dummy for how the streaming website will look like.
https://platform.cryptoflix.io/

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Pretty to nice to already see a demo, it’s very nice to have tha before ico, it’s a good point to have more confidence from investors. I’m impatient to test the CRYPTOFLIX platform now !

this is not exactly a demo, you can't actually watch anything. but at least we get an idea of what it's gonna be like

Where you find demo or something looks like demo? I want to see.. or at last video-demonstration?

It is not exactly a demo, but a dummy for how the streaming website will look like.

Yes it doesn’t demonstrate any of the blockchain capabilities, but it’s still looks like it would be a nice platform to use.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

I'm sure that eventually they'll implent subcategories like drama sci-fi etc...along with featured film and feautered tv series

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

I'm sure that eventually they'll implent subcategories like drama sci-fi etc...along with featured film and feautered tv series

The site looks good already, featuring the movies and shows, not overloaded with menus etc.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

The site looks good already, featuring the movies and shows, not overloaded with menus etc.
I think it will be changed many times, this is not the final variant. It's kinda demonstration what it's gonna look like in the future. But I like it too so far)
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Yes it doesn’t demonstrate any of the blockchain capabilities, but it’s still looks like it would be a nice platform to use.

Arata destul de bine , deabea astept sa vad platforma functionala .
Pe langa filme, serii de tv si documentare, ar fi bine daca ar putea avea fiecare, o pagina de stream pentru asi arata talentele in creatiii ale filmului.
Asa le-ar fi mult mai usor pentru a descoperii noi talente , si  care pot fi ajutate sa progreseze in industia filmului.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Arata destul de bine , deabea astept sa vad platforma functionala .
Pe langa filme, serii de tv si documentare, ar fi bine daca ar putea avea fiecare, o pagina de stream pentru asi arata talentele in creatiii ale filmului.
Asa le-ar fi mult mai usor pentru a descoperii noi talente , si  care pot fi ajutate sa progreseze in industia filmului.

dude, everyone here is speaking in english, please do the same. most won't understand you otherwise.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 952

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Hey guys, here is the AMA as promised. Please make sure to like, and share with all your friends!

https://youtu.be/tVUiEghOP-U

Great, upvoted, will look into it now, videos are always a good medium to get new investors or interested people.

I also watched this video. Although it was not easy. I do not like the genre of "talking head" especially if it lasts so long. Therefore, I would not call this video especially interesting for investors. But this is of course my subjective perception.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Currently, they have very limited content and very little menus are looking good. But after getting lots of content it will be hard to browse through this menus. I also think they will add lots of menus.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Thank you. But its look like an usual site. When they will have demo-version? I want to see demo  Smiley

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Hey guys, here is the AMA as promised. Please make sure to like, and share with all your friends!

Great, upvoted, will look into it now, videos are always a good medium to get new investors or interested people.

I also watched this video. Although it was not easy. I do not like the genre of "talking head" especially if it lasts so long. Therefore, I would not call this video especially interesting for investors. But this is of course my subjective perception.
Yes, after viewing the video I must say, it was a little exhausting. Sound was sometimes not so good and the voice was a little boring.
I missed my question, but maybe they had to many and had to sort out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Yes, after viewing the video I must say, it was a little exhausting. Sound was sometimes not so good and the voice was a little boring.

thanks i will take a look on the youtube ama.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

Hmm I didn't have problems with the video but found it very informative. Even though Chris' native language isn't English he did a great job in this AMA.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Hmm I didn't have problems with the video but found it very informative. Even though Chris' native language isn't English he did a great job in this AMA.

AMA videos are excellent tool to clarify the community's queries and it could also be a way to verify the team commitment to the project. I would appreciate if they could conduct it again sometime later. Good job! Smiley

So Christian is Danish. Some have speculated he was German.
As for the video, I kind of like these informal setups but the quality of the sound was really sub-optimal.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

AMA videos are excellent tool to clarify the community's queries and it could also be a way to verify the team commitment to the project. I would appreciate if they could conduct it again sometime later. Good job! Smiley

So Christian is Danish. Some have speculated he was German.
As for the video, I kind of like these informal setups but the quality of the sound was really sub-optimal.

Well, the good think about AMAs, specially live ones, are that it shows that the project is not a scam, and that they are serious, its always good to know that the ones running the projects a real and willing to show face, or talk to the community that is being created around their work, personally, the video quality could be better, but overall, it was ok for me.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

Currently, they have very limited content and very little menus are looking good. But after getting lots of content it will be hard to browse through this menus. I also think they will add lots of menus.

I'm sure with increasing content they will add more filters. Btw, will users be able to rate moves/series/etc after watching? Would be a useful function I think.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

The AMA is going to bring some loyal investors into the token sale. The way team is responding is a great step towards success and hopefully we'll see more from them in the upcoming days.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: