Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

I don't think government will kill the crpyto community, maybe they will join soon hehe. Its been years this is the issue with laws or government and crypto, because they want to control the market, basically they want to manipulate it just same old school play with our fiat currency. But crypto is the game changer of all. We own our real hard earn digits without any hidden fees. All informations or transactions is out there and they can't  corrupt some funds from it. So its really hard to say  if they will stop or just join the crypto? maybe sooner or later they will impose or create a law  about crypto and hope for good laws and protect the unity of all. Good luck.   

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

absolutely YES, and they will do it.

just one reason: the more money enters crypto, the less control goverments have against people. Also the banks get less money to lend and that's a huge loss in return.

Goverments will destroy crypto. We are just 1 week away. Sell what you have, it's an advice.

i'm not believe what you say.
the government will not kill the crypto.
until whenever.
because crypto has its own system and is not controlled by the government.

believe it or not, they've already done it. The moment they talked about regulations, it only took them 2 months to throw out of the business like 50% of the total capitalization of the cryptomarket. ETH has lost 54% of it's total value since January 2018, going from 133 billion to 58 billion today.

Every crypto is in Red, big traders and investors are running away from crypto because this volatility is madness. They are not in for technology, just for money. Like 99,9999999999% of all of you. If you actually cared about crypto, you would always keep, even at 4000$ per coin. But whenever it gets to a point where you get profit, you will sell. so please, don't lie.

They don't need to unplug a server to destroy it. It's as easy as forcing all exchanges to get personal info of the users, which are already doing, and then charge taxes

If the technology is so good, the future is so bright, and the decentralization and anonimous trading is that good, why are big whales running away from this "oasis"?? take a guess. Maybe it's what i am saying.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

I think the world government would not want to do that, maybe they have a tough policy, so the price may go down, but it's an opportunity for them to buy, When bitcoin has not yet verified identity, not taxed then why they missed the opportunity
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

It is possible when they follow the procedure of the government but I don't think people will agree in killing it, like me I don't want to kill it and also know many people in the government are also using bitcoin that's why they can also see how it work online and I think they will not also agree of that since they have the power.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

I do not like the fact that now except for the huge amount of skam in the crypt, authorities are trying to crush the crypto market. I hope that the crypt survives these hard times.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

There is always the possibility that there will be some kind of law that will completely make the currency illegal, but it does not happen to God.
kruzer200

Activity: 420

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Bitcoin is no longer so stable and may be because of attempts at state regulation. The main thing is that this control does not spread to the altcoins.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

i don't believe that the world government can kill crypto but instead they will adopt this system as we are approaching the greatest event of new system brought to us by the modern time.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

All governments have long understood that They will not be able to ban the bitcoins. And if you can not forbid it, then you must control it. And it seems to me that the governments have followed this path. Let's see what happens from this.
OneMillionToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Theoretically no, they can't, but i would not be surprised if they tried, or at least tried to manipulate them in their favor
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

If i know our country doesnt advertise about bitcoin.There is no movement from our government to ban this. So its safe to say that bitcoin in our country is legal. But still bitcoin is not accepted yet so its normal that we cant buy goods and services using bitcoin. I think it depends on what country you are, because they said that there are some countries who bans it. So at this moment i consider bitcoin legal.Bitcoin is no longer so stable and may be because of attempts at state regulation.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

The state of Wyoming, the USA, has recognized crypto-currencies as a new class of assets - Utility Tokens, The Bill on the Release of Crypto-Currency of Securities Laws (Bill 70) was approved by the State Parliament, and on March 8 was signed by the Governor, Matt Mead. The new law frees developers and sellers of tokens from state securities laws, while retaining a number of restrictions: thus, according to the new rules, tokens should be used only as a measure of exchange for goods and services, and not as a means of investment.
In that fact, now the beginning has been made and soon many governments will announce their vision of the world of cryptocurrencies.
hxk451

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
The government can never truly kill crypto on the grounds that nobody truly knows how to kill it since it is a decentralized element . The main thing that the government can do is to control it wherein they confine the abilities of cryptos for example it's uses and esteem.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

I do not like the fact that now except for the huge amount of skam in the crypt, authorities are trying to crush the crypto market. I hope that the crypt survives these hard times.

Government of developed countries if come together on this crypto currencies and implement a law then it might be possible that the prices would fall drastically and might not recover after that. It might be even end of the crypto if such things start happening
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

I think ,it is not possible. Because Cripto currency is a new class of assets.  Cripto helps us many ways. Many people are using it. It's can get rid of unemployment problem. So people are rid of economy problem. So all government want, there country go ahead and rid of unemployment problem. So world government are not possible kill cripto. I think, the government  can ban cripto currency just  his country. But not possible kill cripto currency all world.
ArtNas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

It all depends of people. If we will keep believing in Crypto Government have no chance.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

i dont think so, goverment can cotrol the crytocurrency, good crytocurrency will survive and become the currency, their price will go up. however, bad crytocurrencies will die

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀