Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

Hallo team BeEasy I visited BeEasy's web and saw that the sale still has 63 days left. Is the BeEasy token sale period renewed? Explanation please. Thanks.

You are correct. The ICO has been extended, please wait for the official news on that too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Hallo team BeEasy I visited BeEasy's web and saw that the sale still has 63 days left. Is the BeEasy token sale period renewed? Explanation please. Thanks.

You are correct. The ICO has been extended, please wait for the official news on that too.

ICO extended for 2 months?  Thats quite a long time.  Waiting for the official announcement,  I believe that this decision will be good for the project. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

​​In the heat of token sale hurry up to buy your ETKN!

We still have special limited time offer for you!
Tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information on your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.
Any update about the token sale? Some says it's already ended in this current time, don't know if that is true. Hope they have a good updated news to provide on us.

The ICO is extended.  Check their website and join the telagram channel for more updates.  We are still waiting for the official announcement. 
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

Do you want to earn more?
Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

​​In the heat of token sale hurry up to buy your ETKN!

We still have special limited time offer for you!
Tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information on your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.
Any update about the token sale? Some says it's already ended in this current time, don't know if that is true. Hope they have a good updated news to provide on us.

The ICO is extended.  Check their website and join the telagram channel for more updates.  We are still waiting for the official announcement. 
Maybe there is a good reason behind extending the ICO. Let us give BeEasy team time to gather information and make some updates regarding this concern. For now, let's continue to support the team and the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

The team at BeEasy have created an ecosystem that incorporates the most popular features of the crypto world. Some of these features would have to be the following:
Decentralized Passport Authentication

Your all-in-one passport that grants access to a broad spectrum of sought-after blockchain and cryptocurrency tools that are available on the BeEasy platform.

Easy-Play: mining of things

Easy-Trade: convenient trading platform

Easy-Care: donating made easy

jackielim

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.

Agree on you sir. Having an active and responsive team is very a big deal for a project. This is just a proof that every person in the team are giving their best to provide all the information and service needed by their participants.

this project BeEasy will be a game changer in near future. A big project like this which is managed by an active and good team will be a success. im looking forward to experiencing cryptocurrency exchange on BeEasy soon.
True! They will make a change in crypto world. I hope this will push through until its fully functional. And I am hoping this will not be the same as other that active from the start but after ICO you will never heard any update.
Well, I understand what you're saying. I just hope too that BeEasy will continue to give us an update even after the ICO so that all their participants will be able to know the progress of the project or there is any changes about the project.
I believe they won't do that. I witnessed the hard worked of the team to promote the project. And for sure, BeEasy will achieve their target.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

ICO extended for 2 months?  Thats quite a long time.  Waiting for the official announcement,  I believe that this decision will be good for the project. 

Yes please look on website BeEasy, i think this is strategy from tim Beeasy to be countinue the hardcap target. Lets let's support the team. Sya sure the project is pretty good. So we wait for the next development.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

BeEasy project prolongs ICO period until June 30, 2018. According to the project team, this decision is taken due to two main reasons – further improvement of technical and investment opportunities of the ecosystem and unfavorable international business situation for Russia.

BeEasy is in the process of obtaining Regulation D – approval of the possibility of issuing and trading EasyTokens on the United States territory by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It means that in the May BeEasy will be able to work with the US citizens and interact with American investors.

The project continues according to the road map. At the time, we are preparing for launching necessary services in the BeEasy personal account. Also in the closest time cryptocurrency pool easypool.me will be updated. By the end of the May, the platform will demonstrate beta-version of BeEasy personal account and EasyCare service. EasyTrade service is also in process.

10% bonus will be charged to all users who purchased tokens before the publication of this official message due to the postponement of the end of ICO.
BeEasy offers to all customers next bonuses from April 28 to May 5 :
-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%
- from 10 BTC - contact @AleksandrBespalov in Telegram for exclusive conditions.

The minimum purchase 0.000002 BTC
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

BeEasy project prolongs ICO period until June 30, 2018. According to the project team, this decision is taken due to two main reasons – further improvement of technical and investment opportunities of the ecosystem and unfavorable international business situation for Russia.

BeEasy is in the process of obtaining Regulation D – approval of the possibility of issuing and trading EasyTokens on the United States territory by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It means that in the May BeEasy will be able to work with the US citizens and interact with American investors.

The project continues according to the road map. At the time, we are preparing for launching necessary services in the BeEasy personal account. Also in the closest time cryptocurrency pool easypool.me will be updated. By the end of the May, the platform will demonstrate beta-version of BeEasy personal account and EasyCare service. EasyTrade service is also in process.

10% bonus will be charged to all users who purchased tokens before the publication of this official message due to the postponement of the end of ICO.
-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%
- from 10 BTC - contact @AleksandrBespalov in Telegram for exclusive conditions.

thanks for the update they make sure the security purpose and legal businees,so today until 5th may is the last bonus offer?to have a beta version is make the perfect program and system..
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%

thanks for the update they make sure the security purpose and legal businees,so today until 5th may is the last bonus offer?to have a beta version is make the perfect program and system..
Thanks for the heads-up. The extension of the ICO is for the benefit of all, not only the team but they also think of other options and ways how to improve more and have a good project.
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

BeEasy extends ICO

-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%

Thanks for the heads-up. The extension of the ICO is for the benefit of all, not only the team but they also think of other options and ways how to improve more and have a good project.
I'll already see this in the telegram main channel and check it also in the website that they extended the ICO, but it was long I didn't expect that. Hoping to see the progress of this project and implementing some platform so that they can see the hardworking of this project.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

EasyCare — donation made simple

We care about you, you care about the world

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.

Yes. Many people are getting aware of the BeEasy project. Their team is constantly joining crypto conferences to spread and market BeEasy more

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

EasyCare — donation made simple

We care about you, you care about the world

This is one of the reasons I got interested in the project. Through EasyCare, BeEasy is also socially conscious and cares for its community.

dale1075

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:35 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%

I sure the team have the right reasons to extend the ICO. This give them more time to iron out all flaws and provide a perfect platform when BeEasy is launched.

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%

I sure the team have the right reasons to extend the ICO. This give them more time to iron out all flaws and provide a perfect platform when BeEasy is launched.

The extension means more time to for the team to gather resources and perfect the platform. But it also more chance for supporters to buy Etkn. And with discount.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%

The extension means more time to for the team to gather resources and perfect the platform. But it also more chance for supporters to buy Etkn. And with discount.
Having an extension means giving a good opportunity to all investors and participants to be able to buy more tokens to invest. Also, this will give the team a time to improved more of their systems and be able to check all the necessary things needed.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:44 AM

Do you want to earn more?
Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits

It's hard to miss this one you do not know when it's time to finish so we have to take it before it closes. BeEasy offers really great it will be useful for every user, letting pass on offer like this is not so smart.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

BeEasy extends ICO

-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%

Thanks for the heads up, this is a chance for investor to catch up on BeEasy.  they probably have much time to think about it and this will make more time for the team to make preparation for launching.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: